Whos got the facebook live video?

Whos got the facebook live video?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141
heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/
strawpoll.com/zxb2w8r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw it on one of the rekt threads fucking brutal

Grow up you ridiculous child.

someone has to have it

Mhmm delicious

What's the problem? I just want to see the video.

how do i upload it nigger

Make it a webm newfag

Found it guys

Is that the only video where he kills someone? or is there more?

webms have no sound. classless swine

+500

Only video I think, found it on another thread talking about it

liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141

I feel so sorry for that old fella, was just walking with some things he just got from the store. Holds it up to protect himself and is killed.

Is this the state America is in? where people just kill and record it as if human life means nothing.

You are all fucking inbreds. It's on the first result on google...
"Cleveland shooter video"
heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

looks like mc rides older brother who was exposed to high levels of lead

I feel sorry for him too it's fucked up what that guy did.

>Is this the state America is in?
Yep. Nigs gonna nig.
>where people just kill and record it as if human life means nothing.
>people
Niggers ain't people.

I thought it killed a human. I don't care now.

think about this, there are 300 million + people in the U.S. so its not hard to believe that this type of shit happens. Im surprised that there isn't more of this shit happening with that size of population

OOoOoh the edge, you're a fucking faggot he didn't deserve something like that even if he was black

Brazil you're thinkin of.

fucking piece of shit, i hope when they find him, they dont even arrest him, i hope they fucking tear through him with assult rifles on live steam

this

Nice movie magic. Loved the use of hunts ketchup as blood. One day you will be movie production studio worker on Hollywood

Did they find him or did he run like a bitch

yeah that was some fucked up shit.

Your fucked in the head user

How many people did he kill?

Ran like a bitch

This^

What a piece of shit

really dude

This guy is pretty badass I wish I was that edgy

Yes I was movie magic guy at school and know all tricks like that one. Notice you don't see the bullet in the movie and he turns the camera instantly. Then enough time passes so hunts can be released and guy can lay on floor of street

quit trying to be edgy you faggot

I think anything involving a nigger should be immediately removed from all of Sup Forums. We have enough chimps niggering up the real world to have them niggering up the internet.

So if this is a false flag........what is the reason?

Politics or fame. Like trump did with the apprenticeship television program

He's got a point, it looks fake as hell. Blood splatter patterns don't match up with that of a gunshot. Looks like someone stood and sprayed red shit on the ground from where the old guy stood.

Dude the man is officially dead. WTF are you talking about.

>floor of street

This is what we're dealing with here.

its on liveleak learn to internet

Maybe the blood squirted out of back or face?

Look guys, I couldn't care less about that old guy, but... wait, thats all there is to it, I simply just don't care about him.
Take this, bye!

Could very well have. The blood just looks wrong.

I know the joke about niggers killing niggers. We can't assume what people are, but we can definitely tell what one of them is. The one with the gun is 100%, undoubtedly, a fucking nigger.

The old man as far as I know was just, from the impression I got, a kindly old black guy.

This was a totally random act of violence he didn't deserve, all because an uppity nigger with a gun got pissed off by his wife. I hope he has a swift death so there's no chance he can possibly survive.

The blood came out of the side of his head while he was falling over. Bullet holes especially to the side of the head tend to leak quite a bit. Especially immediately after being created.

The blood trail is in the exact path of where he was standing before and where his head is resting.
I rest my case.

confirmed to be nerve gas

Shit isn't on the news in china
America is just a psycho nation

How fucking stupid can you be? You think this is a video game or a movie? It's real life. Obviously the camera shakes away because he fires a fucking gun. You can tell he initially was going to hurry back to the car, but decided nah let me get a close up real quick.

Also, do you really have NO idea what color blood is? There's different shades depending on where the blood is coming from in the body.

This video is pretty fucking without a doubt real. Anyone that thinks any different is a basement-dwelling sperg that gains his knowledge from movies and video games.

Just no.
Put on your jammies and go to bed. Your mother needs to use the internet now.

>looks over shoulder at lunch
>see black guys talking to ur crush
>go home get on Sup Forums to tell ur pals about the "N1iiGGggeerRRSS!!!"

strawpoll.com/zxb2w8r

. .

**Waits for them to somehow blame white people for this and then riot in the streets.

KEK

Yeah this is not fake, because if you have watched alot of isis videos because of there 1080p/4k close up of executions that have never been seen in such quality blood oozes out because of the body pressure sometimes faster than you can see on the camera at normal speeds so they slow it down. And the pussy nigger in his indoor gun range videos said his current favorite is the the glock .40 "s" not sure what the s is for. But in the video it is the same glock as in the range video, and .40 that is a big fucking bullet no stream of blood like a .22 or 9mm, that shit is going to gush out. He looked like he got shot in the nose or eyes, fucking sucks.

lol

side of the head? he got shot straight on

i lost every damn time i see this video... gold!

He basically just asks him do yu know jane? The old guy says no then he says well thats why this goin to happen to yu n pulls the gun out the old dude puts his hands up n says i dont kno nothing man please n boom dead

and use the phone!

nigger trust me

you do not want to hear the audio of a scared old man pleading for his life..

I think he meant S and W for Smith and Wesson

they blaming the gun
>BLM blames the gun

their*

I am drunk, sorry.

headshot!

It's a false flag.
All t.v. news are staged. Fake news.
God how can ppl still fall for the msm b.s.

I have it but i m too retarded to put in in webm format

*they're

Damn I saw this but I never knew it was him

Just like no one will give a shit when you die, because you're fucking garbage. kys

because of they are 1080p videos?

who's the fucking drunk one !?!

it is bad that that i want to see this nigger hanging from a tree and I'm black myself.

hell, i would love to see some neo-Nazi fucks have their way with em.

it looks fake as fuck to me too.

Like the blood from the entry wound in a low blood area like the head squirts out super fast and then stops?

Its on top of his arm in a clear single squirt while his head is hidden. It looks fake as fuck to me.

But I guess the old nigger really did die so theres that as well. I dunno

i wish a nigger would

no you are a normal human being

holy shit thats funny! like a huge final 'fuck you!'

>someone breaks up with him and he cries like a bitch
>he starts killing random people
>hardworking old man who retired
>runs like a bitch

This nigger is a fucking pussy.

>BLAM blames the gun
ftfy

He is old he probably does not have enough blood or blood pressure for it to keep gushing out like a normal military aged male you see dying and executed every other day.

But believe what you want.

Let's shoot you in the head and compare.

It is fake. If u watch in slow motion. The old man gets down or is already making his down to the ground while the man is aiming to the left at the field.
When it's slowed down he turns the gun and camera to the left, and just has it all step up, man. Makes it look like it was the recoil from the gun.
All msm news is staged. Filled with crisis actors.
Hell the school shooting in California.
A actor playing a worried father, was like yeah my wife called and I rushed here.
Camera ppl asked how old the kid is.
The father says 7, I mean 8, and didn't not look concern. More like having trouble remembering his lines.
If I was a father and if it was really my kid. I would be in shock, not looking like an idiot.

its more preggo than hunts ketchup ya autist retard

you cant even get your autism right...

This is the Mexicans fault we need a tighter border asap. Let the arabs and blacks stay Mexicans go back.

>police in the area have confirmed it is real and that they are looking for him

Shut the fuck up idiot and do some research

You already look like an idiot.

Imagine you've lived your whole life, accomplishments, marriage, kids maybe, retirement, enjoying a simple walk from the grocery store. And some fucking violent retard just comes out of nowhere and ends all of your life you've lived immediately. What a waste of life.

have you considered taking your own life? you're obviously overweight and have no friends you disgusting autist

rate me 1-10

The share blue team.

Man, what was the fucking purpose of that? That old dude didn't have to fucking die. Stupid fucking MONKEY and his stupid fucking MONKEY GAMES

>you're kid is in a school with active shooting

>you are more concerned about answering a jew reporters questions accurately than worrying if he or she is ok..