fuuuuck i hate them

>acquire bug
>acquire sharpie
>draw face on bug
>kill bug
>acquire pooper
>insert sharpie in pooper
Hope that helped

get a can of lysol and a grill lighter, torch the fuckers. you can do it from far enough away that they dont start running and their legs burn up instantly so theyre helpless.

Itll kill me in the process user

I once melted one using the liquid inside of a glow stick. Good luck.

Literally do not own either

Don't. They're harmless and eat pest insects.

Don't kill them, they are the ladybugs of the house. They eat bullshit insects like ants, spiders, and gnats/some flys

But they look scary as shit

That stops once your testicles drop

You can even pick them up. In fact, centipedes in your vagina are more likely than you think.

Lol....
OP I agree they are scary af but they're right they do more good than bad trust me

If I drop my balls then this shit will eat em

>eat bullshit insects
>spiders
Fuck you spydars rule

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu0yRMM9liA

Only way to kill it for good is to eat it

Death by snoo-snoo

CGI....just kidding, i was just trying to say spydars are good and eat other insects too

I CANT EVEN OPEN THIS FUCK WHAT THEYRE SAYING KILL THE SHITES

Some spiders are good. Many spiders are poisonous assholes. Just like not all centipedes are good. Pick related. Kill with fire on sight.

yo you have no idea - better not to kill it.
That shit eats every other bug that lives in houses.

EVERY OTHER BUG. It wont even go in your food if you leave it out, it only eats bugs.

Just leave it alone and it goes and hides and then you dont have other bugs. I only see mine like once or twice a year.

Where I live most are harmless or at least their fangs are too small to puncture skin

entomologyfag here, honestly house centipedes are bros, they kill nearly 5x as many pests as spiders do, even tho they look like hell monsters. they also dont usually like to come into contact with humans and generally prefer darker damper places. if you wanna kill tho, use the classic method, user. just step on him to put him out of his misery quickly

they come out to say hello