Sup Forums you guys are pro at this

Sup Forums you guys are pro at this..

Does this photo look weird at all? Someone is claiming this is a case of breast cancer but it looks to me like it was edited for shock impact....anyone got any real breast cancer photos?

Why the fuck does it matter?

because the people claiming it is breast cancer are claiming they are curing it with something that seems akin to snake oil science

I'm trying to get a second opinion on those cancer titties....does cancer of the breast create an extra mammalian orifice with puss like that? and the beads of sweat?

Yes breast cancer doubt the snakeoil cure gonna work though

@punkrockbimbo here resident big fake tits girl, ive seen shit like that before usually from infected tits after breast enhancement. I don't really think that is cancer at all.

Do you really think any Sup Forumstard is going to know?

this looks like implants gone wrong, they way it's infected and shit. Can't obviously know 100 percent without exams.

Looks fake af

I got your breast cancer right here

Looks more like a skin cancer actually.

if you look carefully at the image name it is: CGI breast cancer. Therefore it is CGI (photoshop) and not real. Also the anus on that tit should have given it away even before looking at the filename

The fuck? did they blur out the eyes?
What? Why though.

No, they did not blur out the eyes. They put a black box over the eyes. Learn your lingo, faggot

ahaha epic shitpost dude XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD lol i luuuuv shitposts looooooooooooooooooooooool also r u a gamer??????? xd

Mmm, this wasn't difficult to masturbate to.

Looks like staph infection to me.

Right? them's some sassy tits right there. And nothing is better to jerk it to than sassy titties

God i hate lvl1 undead creatures. They are so annoying.

If there's a hole OP, there is a way. Now who wouldn't fuck that puss hole cmon Sup Forumstards, effete are us

This is Neurofibromatosis.

That must be faggotese for breast cancer, cause I can't find it in the normies dictionary.

Literally just google it.

Google? I THINK YOU MEAN ZOZZLE!!

I think you mean BearShare

(you)

It looks more like an abscess

Supercalifragilisticneurofibromatosis.

I have dyslexia and read "Does this potato look weird at all?"

Hello, I'm a doctor. That is an infection, not cancer. A failed plastic surgery for breast enhancement. I've seen this before. Not a ruptured silicone bladder, as one might think, but rather a surgery performed where Mac n' cheese was inserted into the breast. Complications like this happen not with the degradation of the food, in this case enhancer, but rather E. Coli from the addition of hot dog bits added to the mix. Although tasty, is a subpar form of enhancement surgery and rarely does one not get desired results. I've seen this before. I'm a doctor. Thank you for asking the /b doctor.

Cyst

You don't want to get recognized after posting your 50,000 tits.