44 years old

>44 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feliciaday/status/717452535863320578
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vomitinganimecharacter.jpg

have we really reached a point in society where people just put this shit out there

It's fake you retards.

That said, it's fucking hilarious.

>I just shit myself
>SHE'S SO RELATABLE AND DOWN TO EARTH!!!

She's 37

Even my worst days of raging alcoholism, I have never shit my pants. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Is Will Wheaton really a cuck or is just a maymay?

You are a bull-prepping redditor. Kill yourself.

Pictured: Wil Wheaton, his wife Anne, and his wife's sons

Not the same tweet but the same retardation. twitter.com/feliciaday/status/717452535863320578

why do Americans shit them selves like its a common thing?

when I went to america to meet some friends we were walking and had to stop suddenly in the street saying he is going to shit himself, I thought he was joking but we had to find him a toilet

after he made it they all started sharing stories of times they shat themselves

during my time in america I noticed people walking around casually with visible shit stains on their trousers like it was a common occurrence and a perfectly natural thing to do

There is literally nothing wrong of prepping a bull for your mother.

Spoken like a true tumblrina. Choke on nigger semen, faggot.

Post screenshot

I dont choke on semen. I like to slurp the bull's semen slowly like sipping fine wine.

You got to enjoy that golden white nectar. Its literally the drink of gods.

His wife's sons look like homosexuals

America is a big place, where was this?

>put this shit out there

OH U

I bet his wife's sons have had sex with his wife more than he has

What's some classic Camel Kino that I can watch? I'm kinda new to the game

I only shart when I'm sick with some sort of ass slime disease. Women and their discharges, disgusting

Why does anyone ever give a shit about Wil Wheaton? Just because he was Wesley Crusher we're supposed to pay attention to the queen of the sjws?

I bet they have had sex with each other more than Wil and his wife.

How do you expect him to have sex with his wife if he's locked up?

It's a shame really. Felicia's a 6 who could either be a 5 or 7 depending on her personality. Unfortunately her personality makes her a 5.

It's happened to me once when I had food poisoning, and even then it was mucus rather than shit. Other than illness or something there's no excuse

She literally looks like a camel.

MOM'S

She's 37 but Wil Wheaton is 44
She is now too old to give birth to a healthy baby. Any baby she may produce in the future has a high chance of autism.