Trips decides how to respond

Trips decides how to respond.

No need to feel sorry, I'm still a fäg-gōt and will always be.

I'm going to shoot up a preschool - those faggots don't deserve to live anyways: if you say anything to anyone - I will find you and I will kill you. Don't contact the police - they won't save anyone

Reroll

I'm gonna rape you then kill you I just have to decide on what order I wanna do it. See you soon

Oh its fine I was just gunna date rape you anyhow.

Rolling on this

Roll for this

REREROLL

Tell her it's a date not a relationship that you personally just wanted to get to know her better

The last number in my post will decide how many joints i buy tomorrow. If dubs ill smoke them all on thursday

I just stoped peeing the bed last week are you sure ?

Roll 4 diis

"oh thank god, I was tripping balls when I asked you. Don't worry, you'll find someone :)"

Dub dubs. Should count

Dubs decide

Roll

Kek. Rolling for this.

Yeeees

I want to suck a fart out of your ass and hold it in like a bong rip

rolling

Triple dub dubs

Fucking dub dubs calling out dub dubs.

Kek demands this as your response, OP.

That's actually a relief. I told myself "if she agrees to go out with me, I won't kill myself." This option is a lot easier. See ya.

I was looking forward to tickling your asshole with the tip of my tongue :(

Rollino

are you sure? I will worship you like a goddess, you can even lock my tiny little cock in a cage and force me to watch you fuck other guys, I'll even clean both of you with my tongue afterwards.

Keepin this rolling

Rolling

Post it op

but i was gonna tongue your anus

roll

Rolllll

Check em

re roll

Roll

rollin for this

In going to hang you on a cross just like jesus

watch your back

Well what did you choose

THIS

Shit your pants, take a photo and send it to them. Face must be in photo. Don't be a pussy.

I'll go for this one

Your loss. I'll smoke this half-ounce by myself.

WINRAR

Omg I've never cried so much before. Not even like one date? I promise to pay. I'm really a nice guy. Just give me a chance!

Roll

OP you suck

Your resistance only makes my penis harder...

WINNNARRRR

Well, nice knowing ya.

Rolling

Rollz

So many good dubs, but OP being a faggot holding for trips

Post it already faggot

this

Bitch I will murder your entire fucking family

That's fine. I wanted to fuck your brother anyway.

rollin

Not trips breh

nah man, nah

Re roll

Rollllll lmao

rollin

rollin

Get

so close, here, let me re-roll for you

Plez roll

The lyrics to donkey kong 64 theme song

PLEASE THIS

roll

It

This

You know, you're one in a million.
So there are at least 7500 bitches just like you.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TRIPS?

Rollx

this one

Nigger

FUCK I was close

Rollin

Roll

GO GO GO

Just type "racial slur"

New phone. Who dis?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Rolling This

Roll

I understand, your dad gave me a similair answere when i asked him if i could date you

Oh okay, I understand :)

Rerollin

Fuck your triple ass.
Say "well, if i cant have you as a whole; indont wanna have you at all." And move away forever.

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOUR FUCKING SLUT!!!??????? YOU HAVE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKES!!!!!!! However, you have a chance at rectifying this mistake..........send send nudes.

cmon

No problem. I already got nudes from your ex, so I'm not even interested anymore.

Send her the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

This

roll for the pasta that never stops being funny

The lyrics to Godzilla by blue oyster cult

Roll

Ffffffff

So fucking close