generic YLYL thread also What's the best site to meet horny milfs jw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BmnJY9WOuDs
youtu.be/hEFeIx0J2nQ
youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg
youtube.com/watch?v=11qHsqzXJJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck. already lost

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i legitimately hope everybody in this thread dies of cancer

sage

Awww

Edgy fagget ,I will sexually assault your mother

youtu.be/BmnJY9WOuDs

do you think this is a fucking game

fuvk

fuvkjj

Fuk

Fu

angriest boner i've ever had

are you fucking serious mate

iun

oijhbn

I love this flavor

Too bad I am immune loser

nice repeating digits

i hope you both get fucking cancer and aids

Immune again loser

>.gif

I hope you get friendzoned forever

Lol

kekekeekekekkekekekekekkkkk

I hate bananas but this one is actually pretty damn good

fuck sizzle it ruins google images

Why

Aaaaaagdjdneidjdnej

Lonely faggot

also check em

What kind of school would see a large terrorist attack and decide to gather a school of small children to watch CNN where people were commiting suicide.
Bullshit

Can you turn her into a woman?

no way, that app is not nearly powerful enough to do that

Autistic Sewing AKA Beaver Damn

p

I don't think you understand what autism is. This is not autism, this is insanity.

albert fish is that u

>youtu.be/hEFeIx0J2nQ

not today

nope

reallife dot com

classic meme

I dont have any magic powers.

but when I do get them, I am raping your mom with your cut-off dick for posting that pic.

That was private, Jonah!!!!

Dubtrips get.

more like 'awesamity.'

Am I right??

clever

youtu.be/L6aAEmlQrhg

Wait for it Faggots

b612 + faceapp filters = 26 year old guy into 12 year old girl. This is not the future that our ancestors envisioned.

Nigga-cadabra

Lost

Fake

Calm Down Ya Downie Fag...The pic is an interlude to the video which goes with the next 2 posts ya dick head

Follow the trail...lol

Id fuck.. thats actually kind of hot.. what has /b done to me.

>start existential crisis

Hes throwing a dog.

Actually, a ton of schools did that. I was in middle school and they sent us all to our homerooms and we just watched it all unfolding on the news. It ran non stop all day. More and more students got picked up by their parents as the day progressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=11qHsqzXJJI

What About?

You kidding me? I was 5 during 9/11 and they even turned it on for us. Times were different bakc then, not everything was so censored with trigger warnings on them. I never got picked up from school during the event, but some people did get checked out. Its not like the faculty or news knew that theyd be showing people committing suicide and showing kids another plane crashing into the 2nd tower. That was all developing.

Fuck this?

i fucked a taoc and it tastedgo good but fuck dude cum tastes gross dont et mara wana unless you like dikc * i kment banna

Eat the clit of this beast?

this one fucking lived? there was a good ylyl thread that just fucking died and this piece of shit lived. dicks.