My mum just died
Feels bread please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1y5IK2t7NY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXO2O9KVMUw
youtu.be/wLvd_ZbX1w0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get well OP

sorry, but I'm too busy watching a netflix comedy with my mom... she's kinda... alive

Enjoy your time with her user
Wish I spent more with mine

Chaz?

how it died?

Did she die in her sleep? You didn't reply huh? I bet that doggo doesn't give you inmunity after all.

All the best OP. I'm not gonna be a faggot with a stupid comment. You got anyone close you can talk to? You're gonna feel terrible for a while. Some days worse than others. You got a rough trip ahead, be the strong person you are and ride it through.

Brain bleeding last night

/thread

Thanks Sup Forumsto
I got my brother and gf I mainly feel sorry for my mums bf tho
He already had a rough time when my mum was in the hospital for 2 years

I know that feel, Sup Forumsro. But life goes on. Just be strong. And think positive... She's not going to feel cold anymore (assuming god sent her to hell).

Sorry to hear that man. Ily Sup Forumsro

Trying my best
Any advice for the bad days ?

Please, stop wasting your time on Sup Forums. Go with your family, brother, cousin or someone you love. spend time together and mourn.

Remember: it´s okay to cry, it was your mother after all.

read the bible

Have to wait for my brother to come into town and gf isn't here atm so I kinda have none else but Sup Forums right now

youtube.com/watch?v=1y5IK2t7NY0

:(

Get out in nature. If you're near a quiet beach, a big park or nature trail spend some time there when you feel shitty. Take a good friend, just talk about any old shit. If you cry cool, if you dont thats fine too. Theres no proper way to act or feel. Maybe tell friends they don't need to act weird around you. Some people don't know how to handle death and can say things thinking they're helping but end up dropping spaghetti.

Remember your mum wouldn't want you to be upset but its only natural. Try and focus on little things you like.

My mom passed to dog, it gets easier. It'll always hurt but it gets easier

Why is this gif so mesmerizing?

Actual solid advice on Sup Forums
Thanks bro

Sorry for your loss, user. Internet hug to you.

You didn't reply to that post? He told you your mother is going to die in the sleep tonight

losing a parent is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. it's right up there with the death of a child or partner. keep that in mind when you're surrounded by feeble millennials who say they're depressed because the McRib isn't coming back. you have every right in the world to kick them in the balls if it makes you feel better.

fuck off. a two thousand year old collection of fanfic written by pre-literate arab spin-offs is NO FUCKING CONSOLATION.

op: you'd be better off reading "Islands in the Net" by Bruce Sterling. it at least addresses the issue of loss in a modern context.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXO2O9KVMUw

That whole album tears me up inside

op im so sorry that that had to happen to you, feel better man.

i've never played that game, but it still hurts me to look at pretty much any image with a strong motherly theme going on it it. it is not a good feeling to know that that sort of connection is long gone.

OP, i lost my mother in 2012, and although you'll feel depressed for a long time, things will turn for the better. you might hold on to echos of your loss like I do, but time will make things better after a while.

My mother passed away in January this year from Alzheimers

She was diagnosed in 2008 and it was a slow unhappy end to her life

You will feel better in a while, and you have all my sympathy

No worries man.

Also, beware waking up tomorrow. The following day can be the absolute worse. You'll wake up and for a few seconds think its a regular day. Then it will hit you that she's gone. For a few seconds you'll wrestle with your brain trying to figure out if it was a bad dream. Then reality sinks in and you realise she's passed. That feeling, will rock you bad.

Also people are going to piss you off big time over the next few weeks. Best to avoid too many public places. You'll see some random guy being a douche and you will want to kill him. Or just a lady sitting at a table and for some reason you might get teary. Lots of weird stuff might happens with your emotions, but big deal having to explain yourself to people, you've got a free pass to feel how you like.

i wonder if the cat knows shes dying

EVERY ONE IN THIS THREAD OP DID NOT I REPEAT DID NOT REPLY TO THE THAT POST LAST NIGHT AND NOW HIS MOM IS DEAD!

What got her?

that post last night bro

Damn sorry to hear that, lost my gramps that way
Yeah I feel nothing right now besides the random breakdowns
Brain bleeding

Sorry for your loss, user.

im sorry user.

you are loved.

she's just on the other side of the wall...

trumps wall

> I feel nothing right now

Someone explained it to me like eating icecream that doesn't have any flavour. Or the suns shining but it doesn't give any warmth. Its a weird feeling coz you're in a bit of shock and one minute you feel numb, the next you feel raw.

Its bullshit to say its something we all go through. But parents are meant to die when they're 80 after seeing us grow up. If they're die when their kids haven't hit 20 yet, doesn't seem fair.

gotta die some time

70 sounds like a good age to me.

Im not going to lie. It doesnt get easier as things go on, Lost a parent a number of years ago and you just get used to the pain. Push it back with everything else. But it will return on occasion to torment you just when you think your ok

Sorry man. I lost my mom two months ago and I miss her so much. Spend time with family if at all possible. Share happy memories, and remind yourself that this pain is the cost of admission for having somebody you love and care about. Nothing makes this better, but you'll get better at living around it over time.

Yeah never thought I'd lose my mum before my 22nd cakeday

this isnt really the place to bring this

I'm so sorry man. It's ok to be sad and mourn but don't let it ruin things for you. She's want you to carry on your life. Thoughts are with you.

what would your mom think?

wouldn't that be Barl?

Op, here's to your mom.

youtu.be/wLvd_ZbX1w0

she dieded becuz u didn't reply to a post didn't she

Sup Forums probably not a bad place to grieve. Stay the fuck off fb, you'll end up writing something cringey AF.

no he didnt he played himself

Am late to this thread but if you're still around op my condolences.