You have 30 seconds to justify why you would ever spend more than $10 on a mouse

You have 30 seconds to justify why you would ever spend more than $10 on a mouse.

Pic related, best mouse in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/TOMOKO-Programmable-Ergonomic-Adjustable-Soothing/dp/B01FQMPLTQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=galtecrev-20&linkId=ead2608fb5eb0d9e11ddd117e3b560b9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have obviously never used a macro capable gaming mouse.
Sorry your a poor fag user those of us able to afford the best pity you.

I'm not poor and I like buy shiny things.

Fucking gay mouse

to impress gamer girls

I use pic related and is much better than yours in every way

>has awesome gaming mouse
>still lives with parents

you are killing it sir.

more buttons

there is none

>poorfag
My PC is probably worth more than your house pleb.

Nothing to add, it speaks for itself.

>best mouse

i beg to differ op

Best

because 1000 dpi is shite and optical can be unreliable sometimes

Lol wut?

My PC is probably worth more than your house

the fact that you would shell out major coin on a computer rather than save for a house/car/retirement makes you look like a pleb.

grow up.

Trackball master race calling in. I've got the same thing.

because i don't give a fuck about my money in any way whatsoever

i'm pretty content with this mouse, I like the low profile and I got it for 40 bucks new

M705 is the best in my opinion.

speedforce muffukka

$35 in amazon, last mouse you will ever use. G203.

I broke 6 of em in 4 years.
My 50 bucks mouse have been working perfectly for 2 years, already a better ratio.

Lol my mortgage says your incorrect

That is literally the mouse I have, sooooo......

*you're

And I had one and tossed it. I could never remember each of those buttons. Got in the way most of the time.

Meant 3 years, derp.

It's absolute shit for gaming though. But for work there is nothing better.

probably I bought it on a shortsale during the height of the collapse so I got it for next to nothing really
>what do you do with that 40k computer anyway?

*you're

In this thread: Morons trade proper grammar for plebian insults and retorts.

>Asks Mom for $10 to buy mouse
>Enjoys mouse

This thread brought to you by Tyson tendies.

I lost a couple fingers on the left hand meaning a mouse like this is super worth it.

You have to be 18 to post here

People buy mouses?
I just steal them from places, who in the blue hell pays for a mouse!?

Currently using g403 prodigy wireless, best mouse I've ever fucking bought

Muh trackball brah. Ain't none just layin around, fuckin fool.

That is true, I prefer to use my marble when I game. But other than that it's the m570 100% of the time.

omg wait. you don't own your house. you have a mortgage, and you're spending dumb money on computer parts?

lol wtf is wrong with you?

lemme guess, you also have a car loan right? prolly over 10k?

>using a mouse for work

Learn shortcuts. Mice are a joystick.

aw...

left us. hopefully he's rethinking his live about paying his mortgage down rather than buying kick ass components...

I need extra buttons and software for macros. I spent $25 on a logitech G300s, its worth it.

I use this with both hands.

Because i need a mouse with 12 sides keys, a trigger button, quick adjust speed settings and a dpi of 16000 for those really fast thing.

No I Drive an old truck ive had forever, it's handy for hauling junk for the house. You cant stick 12 sheets of plywood in the trunk of a car after all.

My mortgage is very minimal I should ahve it paid off in another 18 months.
I bought the house on short sale with a 30k mortgage on a 45k sale. It wasn't the world's greatest deal for a three bed two bath house. I do like it though and since i live alone I have lots of room.

Tom clancys Rainbox six seige on G2A for $10

I bought a ibuypower mouse on ebay for 8 bucks and it was all i needed

>spending more than $10 on a mouse.
>instead on a good mechanical keyboard

Stay pleb.

“You mean you have to use your hands?” “That’s like a baby’s toy!”

$10 for this

With macros I can play diablo 3 with only one hand leaving the other free for all kinds of things

coz mlg 1337

>wireless
>Better in every way
Enjoy your latency

I've always wanted to know what a 800k computer felt like

cool sketches dude.did you make them?

>claims best
Enjoy your shit tracking (low native dpi. I have a 3.2k 2016 MBP)
Enjoy your charging while not using
>wasn't a Mac fan until using unix was the only way to do my job
>Even so fuck magic mouse 1&2

dude you obviously never gamed hard on a mac

Diamond back master race
But if you didn't grow up with using the '04 (and still have it) you're a poser

I accidentally broke my Razer Deathadder recently. Now that I'm living along and an unemployed, my replacement mouse is better value-for-money

amazon.com/TOMOKO-Programmable-Ergonomic-Adjustable-Soothing/dp/B01FQMPLTQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=galtecrev-20&linkId=ead2608fb5eb0d9e11ddd117e3b560b9

Mine went on sale for 10

>death adder
Cancer irl

No I simply use mine for coding and doing real computing. Gaming on Macs is cancer
We have a 4,000 core server at work and regularly overload it because the server isn't made for 6 people using 100+ GB of RAM each

>not having a $22,000 gold mouse

>Game hard on a mac

since I'm not a gamer fag, this:

RIP

>not using a touchpad

GTFO reddit-fag

>not using a 16 mbp with God tier tough bad
>Choosing Bluetooth track pad over mouse or keyboard
How is your literal autism?

I do use a MBP, but I plug it into a 27" thunderbolt monitor at work and use a different keyboard and mouse or trackpad (sometimes I feel like mousing and use the Magic Mouse). I don't game. Scrolling around and multi-touch gesturing on the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad are great.

Also, my son is on the autism spectrum, but I'm not. The use of the word autism on Sup Forums is shitty, and a lot of really good kids on the spectrum get very upset on message boards. But whatever- just call me a fag and flame away. I don't give a fuck.

Ive had this for about 2 years, cost me ~£15

because g9 and g900 are worth their pricetags

>people still use clicky wheels

>Use a mbp
>Not a 16 with a country worth of track pad
You only need a MM and a keyboard
Track pad is for plebs without a 15" 16
>27" @wrk
You mean your job doesn't give you Dell ultra sharp 4k curved 34" monitors?

Most of the people who seem eager to throw around the 'autism' label seem like they're on the spectrum themselves. It would explain the rage issues, at least.

I have this exact mouse too. Probably just a popular result for mouses on search engines.

You know it takes an autism to make an autism
I'm not saying it's you but if you know its not the mother them you are either a cuck or autism

Kek
>2017 and not using words to try and trigger people
Whew lad

i have the same mouse but wihout the cord

because I'm not a poorfag
Enjoy your low dpi corded garbage.
tfw 12000 dpi
tfw rgb
tfw not constrained by cords
tfw less latency than corded mice

PS/2 ball type mouse. Will still be working when time ceases to exist.

Connected to old IBM PC running win 98 and aircon software in a 6 story police building

Still better than phoneposting, i guess.

>le edgy teen is here!
how many different colors does the leds on your faggoty mouse do?

yeah - uh, that's simply not true. do more reading.

so true.

I need to get my life on track.

Shut your cockhole you gatekeeping dickhead.

>FeelsHedonisticMan

I have a 2 year old 15" MBP, but I keep it closed at work and use a separate MM or MT. Who cares? I like it and it works great.

Nope - my job doesn't give me anything. I own my own company. I bought myself three 27" thunderbolt monitors -- one for each of my office locations and one for my house. When I upgrade computers, I'll probably by something like the LG 27" 5k monitor. 27" is plenty big for what I do. I'll be sure to call you next time my company needs an expert IT consultant such as yourself. Send me your resume.

>implying a teen has $150 to spend on a single peripheral
Nigga my PC is top tier, spent over $3k on just internals and the case. Try to contain your jealousy a little bit better.

hey dude would you buy me nier:automata? i just got a new gpu as a gift and had to buy a dremel to saw part of my pc case to get it to fit and a vga to hdmi port to get it to work with my monitor ..... i don't even have a job got 0 cashes. and you're rich af

Dumb.

>ps/2 mice
>Forever known as Morningstar mice in my family

To showcase this anons claim of their immortality, when i was a mere child, me and my brother got into an argument,ripped the keyboard and mice from both my fathers computers, and used them as shields and morningstars to fight each other. I got cracked in the head, and needed 2 stitches over my eye, and the mouse still worked.

I also have a story about how my brother was spanked with an old keyboard to prove a point

GET A FUCKING JOB YOU FREELOADING SCUMBAG!

>le edgy teen is here!
how many different colors does the leds on your faggoty computer do?

>inb4 leds on keyboard, headphones, desk and chair

I wish there were more trackball mice though, the current ones are not sufficient enough.

i have a srs disease and i game to ease the heavy depression that comes along with it.
send a pleb a gift u_u

>top tier
Giggle squiggle! He thinks overpaying for all that made-in-Taipei shit and buying into the "gaming" hardware scam made him top tier!

I want the twin stick controller from steel battalion to be able to control my pc