How can i get a girlfriend with a face like that?

How can i get a girlfriend with a face like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZdjwRzr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start that guy on hormones.
Then after a couple months...
Start dating that guy/girl.
Then...
TaDa!
A girlfriend with a face like that.

You can't. Fix that mess first.

You cant

jesus christ. thats immediate medical intervention bad

Do you know what soap is?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
You literally have food stains at the corners and below your mouth.

Start doing athletics, fixes a ton of confidence and health shit you never knew about.

Start going outside more, take that stupid hunk of metal out of your face and when you're more presentable start being more social

in 5 years you will be beautiful

absorb her

yea this dudes got it right, you need to become presentable first. please start washing ur face and throw away ur pillow (its too far gone). but that is super cinge worthy

It's called hygiene.
You don't have any right now.
You need to get some before you start worrying about your dick.

>inb4 newfag bait
This guy shouldn't reproduce

get lots of money and introduce her to The BBC

Shave your ass and learn to walk backwards

exclusively date blind girls.

Date a blind girl

God damn! Your going to need a new face

hivemind

Is this actually someones face?? Goddamn this is going to leave terrible scars

Whatever it is you are doing just stop. Do the opposite

I had acne like this when I was in my early twenties. It does go away eventually.

Best advice I can give is, for the love of GOD.

Do not force, pick or squeeze a zit. The ONLY time you should is with a hot wet cloth or flannel, and like, just applying a little bit of pressure will cause it to burst.

Otherwise the burst/scratched zit will ALWAYS look worse.

What you can do though in the meanwhile is just workout -- by the time your face clears up, you'll have an ace body.

My acne didn't fully go away until I turned 27.

just get on accutane.

i bet it hurts like a son of a bitch if you fell asleep on a hard surface. Jesus. Get to a dermatologist and get some Accutane

easy op, just find a girl with a face like this

Pro Active

Go to the doctor, also go to a steam room or do a ton of hot compresses, your face if gonna explode with pus and shit. Post a pic after you take a really hot shower and do like 10 min of hot compresses on your face. After you clean up your acne and blackheads and pimples, get a haircut or shave your head completely and regrow it, also shave your mustace. You can do it man. Also take the pearcings out.

REMOVE THE PIERCING FAGGOT

pro tip...you cant

top kek

Try one of these...works wonders.

win lotto

you could also go to the doctor and get your hormone levels checked, it's really a curable thing. you'll just need a retinol for the scars.

-dermatologist
-exercise
-most likely a wardrobe overhaul

That's just for starters. The social aspect is the hardest part. You've just gotta put yourself out there more. Watch what people do. It sounds silly but the best foundation will likely come from emulation of relatives/friends. Once you get the framework down, you throw good ole you into the mix and start getting your own style. Find what works, what doesn't. Pay close attention to each. Reformulate. Rinse. Repeat. Trial and error is what it comes down to. Don't be a creep. Be yourself, as corny as that sounds. Authentic you is always best. You'll be knockin em down in no time champ. Hang in there and stay focused.

discord.gg/ZdjwRzr

kek

That's fake

...or maybe one of these...

You can't. And in addition to the anons saying you need to work on your hygiene, you also need to work on your life. Poor hygiene is typically a symptom of some other broad-scope dysfunction. Depressed, mentally ill, abused, whatever the fuck it is you need to fix it.

Even if you fix that train wreck of a face, the dysfunction that caused it will just fuck up the relationship down the road anyway.

Scrape the bottom of the genetic barrell. You fucking kike.

Find this chick she has a rep for fucking uggos.

What you need to do is find the girl you like. Sneak into her room at night. Then squeeze your face right over hers while she sleeps. Let the puss run down, smear it all over her. Then RUN!!!!

A day or so later she will look the same... TADA!!! you have something in common. problem solved.

Exactly what I thought but without the faggot

OP go to see a dermatologist

just find a girl who cooks meth too

don't date a blind girl. they can read Braille, and OP's face tells a horror story

Kek

Oh fuck, you're right, one of those pants shitting horror stories too...

Rekt

Dis nigga got smallpox, acne, MRSA and the bubonic plague please kill dis niggs

>Sup Forums racist propaganda is strong with this one

Here's a quick one of you after you get on some acne meds, hope it boosts that confidence in you.

Ay that doesn't look too bad! Just a haircut, shave, and you'll be an alright fella

Thank you, Dr. Crane.

Yeah, if I had more time I could make the skin look a lot more natural. I'll keep playing with it. Hopefully the thread stays alive.

You...you don't

Go to your dermatologist and get some medication because you have a serious medical problem

Do you honestly believe this thread, on Sup Forums, is filled with chads and good looking guys?

Stop being so disgusting, and practice personal hygiene.

>But I shower every day!

Running hot water over your body is not the same as being clean. Soap, exfoliants, moisturizers, clean clothes, clean sheets, and a decent diet to keep you from getting so goddamn greasy.

Live like a goddamned adult that has to go out in public for a month and you'll clear right up.

Keep your pillowcase clean, god dammit!

this pic related, so fucking much

Holy shit, OP is indeed, look like a fat Ben Affleck.

Pic related, it can be you you, OP.
If you lose some weight + repair that face and grow the beard and the stache. And don't forget to get a nice haircut.

It's not the acne preventing you from getting a girl.

Well, i don't consider myself attractive but i don't look ugly either. I think i'm a 6.
Why don't you guys rate me?

6 guy, 7.5 girl

10/10 Would plow

Was about to say this
kek

If you'd gain 25lbs and grew some facial hair, you'd probably be a solid 9/10 with that nose, those eyes, and that hair color.

Right now, you just look like you're in the process of growing a vagina.

go. see. a. doctor.

are you a boy or a girl?

wait a few years

Insanely hot. Would suck off

eat the pussy like a madman

Why would you want a girl who had a face like that?

Guys, do you think i'm better looking than OP?
I hate myself and i don't think i can look more attractive.
At least OP can get rid off those acnes and be a decent looking guy.

You've got a haircut like a 9 year old church boy, a pedophile mustache, and about 10 pounds of cheek fat.

Kudos on the clear skin though. You're eating too much, but clearly you're not eating too badly.

Fuck did you try suicide with bird shot.

See a dermatologist
Stop eating fatty greasy foods.
Drink milk with your breakfast every day. Its actually grat for your skin.
Scrub your face like a madman on pcp.
Afterwards use 75% isopropyl alcohol to sterilize your face.
(Do not get that shit in your eyes for the love of God!)
Grow a beard.
After a couple weeks you will notice your skin is much cleaner and you nolonger have acne.

Here's a bit better looking version OP. Fixed the hue/saturation and used cleaner strokes to clear up the acne. The people here are right, lose a bit of weight, grow a beard, get a haircut, you'll look like Batman.

ewwww man i'm about to eat here

omg are you pubes that color too

sexy

Just be more confident.

Loose the child molester stache and just grow a fucking beard.
Find something you like to do that will most assuredly bring joy to others (cooking, repairing electronics, fixing cars etc. Whatever it is you like that you know makes other happy. Nothing weird like babysitting or offering sage advice or collecting swords or knives or stupid shit.)
Short version. Be like the fat guy from fantadtic beasts and where to find them. He was likeable. He likes to bake. He was a generally nice guy that genuinely wanted to make others happy.

agreed

It's clearly made of synthetic material!

Find me that fucking actor, with the two foot penis

Post moar

Is this actually you?

this is why nobody comes here anymore

Is that actually you?

Particularly since the world record is like 13 inches, and it's a white guy?

That's a bit shy of 2 feet.

Depends if OP actually is that pic or not

>13 inches
>a bit shy of 2 feet

Nigger thats just over 1 foot

The hell can we know?

Thats why I asked him. He seems to b ded

can you give him bigger lips, mascara, eyeshadow and some blush?

Faggot

i just think he'd make a pretty girl

no homo