Metal thread?

Metal thread?
metal thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7h3beaGzo
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4127444787&feature=iv&src_vid=Dn7h3beaGzo&v=R4IaPjLkblA
youtube.com/watch?v=f2YW18yhGio
youtube.com/watch?v=ArrqUWKvq7g
youtube.com/watch?v=ACNTosjbtdw
youtu.be/UnWzCuhrsbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is picture related?

FRANTIC TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TOCK!!

You mean worst album ever thread?

My lifestyle determines my deathstyle

Bongzilla

Better than LuLu it is.

How bout naw, step your pussy up honey

Possibly the most brutal album I've ever heard. Absolutely unrelenting and almost unlistenable at first until you wrap you mind around the warp speed blast beats and riffing. The guitars are somewhat burried in the mix but the riffs are insane. Absolute brutal death metal masterpiece.

I know lots of metalheads are autistic retards, but why choose something from Metallica post Black Album? Even Black album is just OK compared to their older stuff. But fuck man.

Ehhh, I like maybe 2 or 3 tracks. I'm (at 36) a second gen Metallica fan, I was weaned on it but I chalk this up to a failed experiment

post thrash > thrash

Hardwired is awesome bro

St Anger - It's bad but not the worst. They don't deserve to be given a break but I have heard worse metal.

THEN THE UNNAMED FEELING
IT COMES ALIVE
THEN THE UNNAMED FEELING
TREATS ME THIS WAY

Who here rock?

Zeke might be the best band ever

NP was better that night

PPONKK PPONKK PPONKK PPONKK PPONKK PPONKK!!

Doesn't matter, zeke is better

St Anger, Load,and Death Magnetic are the shit tier albums

Snare drum snare drum snare drum snare drum snare drum

i'd look it up if i could read that fucking cholo font

If you like Extreme Prog, this band is the shit.

this album is dope as fuck

So why do people hate on this album again?

You shut your whore mouth
Anger and DM are p fucking good

Because shitty art work

They dont want to accept the fact that this is the best thrash record in decades

Op here
This is my favorite Metallica album. Its so fucking raw and ugly. Angry as all fucking hell. Drums sound dirty as fuck and that's a good thing. FUCK YOU if you call yourself a Metallica fan and don't get this album. They were going through some heavy shit when they recorded this beast of an album. If you don't get it then you are not a die hard music fan. OPEN YOUR MINDS

DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK COCK
DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK COCK
DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK COCKKK

I grew to like metal by listening to Dimmu Borgir

I know truly adcended metalgodfaggots are too great to listen to such filth, but anyone else have that band that 'lead them down that path?

Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, and Cradle of Filth were my earliest hardcore metals.

yes, all three. I like.
I'm in full Agalloch mode recently youtube.com/watch?v=Dn7h3beaGzo

God tier-Ride the Lightning, Master Of Puppets, And Justice for All, Kill em All
Black Album was decent
Load (of shit)
Reload-better than load at least
St Anger- sober James trying to yell over the sound of Lars beating his dick on a snare drum
Death Magnetic-about same quality as Reload but louder and incoherent
Live albums-exempt

zomg u fag. i was listening to nirvana in the womb im so metal that my dad fucked andy sixx

I literally enjoy all metallica albums even the new one
Feels good

Gonna drive a frieght train full of Manowar albums through your ass for that

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4127444787&feature=iv&src_vid=Dn7h3beaGzo&v=R4IaPjLkblA
Metal from Ethiopia

I'm actually impressed. damn

plz daddy, cradle of filth my wiener hole

bathory - blood fire death, is sick

I'm sorry

>new albuns always suck

metallica hipster fanboy detected

This is a modern band and better than any of the shit here.

Hydras Teeth is some good shit

You guys listen to metal/deathcore?

Atreyu, The Ghost Inside, Of Mice and Men, Bring Me the Horizon, The Amity Affliction, Silverstein, Bullet For My Valentine, Suicide Silence?

I know it is more modern stuff. Still have to check out the older metal roots..

gay

thats like middle school shit i used to listen to.

i listen to BOO, Veil of Maya, Oceano, Whitechapel now etc

Panaramic Twilight from Timeghoul

This is a joke, right?

Dude you should totally check out Grim Reaper

You're a fucking joke, you scum

Sounds like a good place to start. Thanks m8.

fuck outta here

Nuff said

Your taste in music is bad and you should feel bad. Enjoy the underage ban

Mercyful Fate is a complete joke. It isn't metal.

i dont understand people who say cc is their favorite band

Because they are trying to be edgy.

Why?

Explain yourself

I liked this one so far. See you in hell.

because its ridiculous. i mean i like the music and all, but damn

Send them to the slaughterhouse. Best scream I've heard @ 2.20

SUICIDAL PREACHER
HANGS HIMSELF
A FAITHFUL SERVANT
GOES STRAIGHT TO HELL
god fucking speed

Its gay hipster shit. When I say its a joke i mean that literally. The stories being told are ridiculous and the music is boring and gay. It is not actually metal in any sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArrqUWKvq7g

here we go

Kek

my absolute fav bands

>gay hipster shit
>helped craft first wave black metal along with celtic frost, hellhammer, and bathory

very nice, what's your favorite album?
torn between Human, Symbolic, and pic related

Celtic frost, hellhammer and bathory are completely different. how can you not realize this by listening to it.

hard to say.. i love everything they did, but probably sound of perseverance or leprosy. you listen to any of the other bands i posted?

All day long.

So you just scroll down the list of most popular metal music videos in YouTube's suggestion box?

Sweet merciful fuck I hope there really is some kid marathoning Grim Reaper songs

only listened to tool a little, other two I'm unfamiliar with. My tastes are relatively generic other than that.

Fuck you

I think you'd like behemoth if you're into death. its way heavier though and ''extreme''
Uncle acid is also great. classic stoner/doom shit

Many black metal bands' songwriting stems from the themes in which Mercyful Fate has written about, which you stated was "gay hipster shit". But for you to say that Mercyful Fate isnt metal is just simply wrong, you have no foundation for that argument. You obviously dont have to enjoy them but your statement is false

>new
m8 that shit is over ten years old now, history has not been kind to St. Anger. is it better than Load and re-Load? kinda, is it actually good in the context the advancement of the whole metal scene the 80's that Metallica once dominated? no, no m8, its not good and its not just because its not lighting and master, even if they released a clone version of their old stuff that is 60% as good good, it will still be behind the times, making up ground that they themselves gave up for that weird 90's hard rock thing they did. That theoretical clone album would be the argument for 'just cus its new' not this weird one off grange band tin can drum set sholve-were drok.

>better than lulu tho

Southern hillbilly metal. nice

Graaaaandmaaaaaa!!!

this is the metal I can listen to. I respect other subgenres but I can't handle that insane repetitive drumbeat with unintelligible vocals. some guy screaming the background while the whole rest of the band goes autistic on instruments.

call me a normie

youtube.com/watch?v=ACNTosjbtdw

Starting with this album and going from there. Pretty good so far.

I went to Download last year and brought a load of patches from this German guy, when I asked whether he had any Babymetal ones he did the full on SS glare and said "ZE ARE NOT TRUE METAL"

Saw Babymetal and Amon Amarth. They're both awesome, just different, and are way better than most of the plastic autotuned shite that the pop industry churns out.

I don't know of one "hipster" let alone a gay one that listens to King Diamond or Mercyful Fate or metal music for that matter unless it's some shoegazing or jazz metal shit. King Diamond is actually a good storyteller. That other user fag just has the attention span of a short bus kid.

user I've always thought GR sucked but if your willing to sit through them, best of wishes

Just a poor attempt at trolling. A band like Deafheaven would be suitable for such accusations

Bumping with Morbid Angel

This.

sweet artwork. waht band and album is this?

Moonman - ViKKKtorious

Ghost Bath-Moonlover

Fuck yeah king diamond

youtu.be/UnWzCuhrsbE

If you don't think this is the tightest shit, get outta my face

I liked this one too

Thank you. I like it so far