Does anyone work overnights an if so how do you guys keep going an not get burned out lose your shit

Does anyone work overnights an if so how do you guys keep going an not get burned out lose your shit

Frankly I would love a graveyard shift job.

I have always had trouble sleeping at night and staying awake during the day. I am tired as shit but as soon as the sun goes down I am fully awake and have way too much energy and can't sleep.

What do you mean by overnights? Like overtime or graveyard shifts?
Either way just take it easy and work on your own terms. Unless you have an asshole boss who watches the tapes and yells at you for goofing off when you're supposed to be working.
The way I see it is, in this world you have no choice, it's either work or die. Or be welfare scum I guess, but if you're going to be forced to work for most of your life, it should be on your terms. It's pathetic to see people being cucked by the system and are working themselves nearly to death to not even have anything to show for it and are supposed to be grateful that they were lined up and shot or thrown in a prison cell for the rest of their lives.
Fucked up man. I hate this world.

weren't*

A lot of adderall and redline energy drinks

Graveyard shift it's sun-Thurs 5:30pm-5:30am only pays $10hr and it's starting to put stress on my girlfriend's an i' s relationship she's a lpn we maybe get one day a week together she's working when I'm off an I'm at work when she's off

I know the feeling. I work a night shift hotel job, 5 nights a week (7 night right now actually), and it's rough. It's usually fine for me as long as I can get a solid 7-8 hours every day, but if I fuck up it can take days to get my schedule back to normal.

It's easy work, but it can be super stressful trying to plan your life around it.

You've gotta find something to pass the time... Comics, TV shows, YouTube, video games... anything. If you just have to sit there and do nothing it's gonna kill you.

Lately I've been sipping on a mixture of 8oz Red Bull with Naked juice and it's worked great. Just don't chug it. Take a drink every 20-30 minutes and that'll keep you up.

It's not so much the sleep most nights i just find myself at work wondering if this job is worth losing my girlfriend of almost 2 years

That conversation hasn't happened yet I just know it's a matter of time

Weed, alcohol, cocaine, sex, anything that I can in my spare time to stop me from killing myself. Sleep is for the week- I mean weak.

If it's that big of a deal you just need to suck it up and get a new job.

god redline and adderall is a heroic mix, I've tried the normal illegal stimulants and nothing gives me that same "beast mode" feeling...great stuff

What does it do to your heart? I'm super fat and can barely handle a red bull. Should I try adderall and redline?

Where do you mofos find adderall.

Also captcha just did the whole select the street signs thing and it was my fucking street. Spoopy AF

I mean if you wanna heart attack sure. I weigh 150 and use it to go the gym so I end up lifting weights for atleast 3-5 hours when I get off work

I know a large distribution here in my city. But sometimes you'll get Craigslist lucky, or sometimes you'll find a friend with the prescription willing to make due for the right price.

I'm a beekeeper and spend most of my working at nights moving hives to orchards and stuff for pollination contracts, just got home EST. I use crystal when I'm pulling real late nights

Been working thirds for 7 years. I love it. You don't get burned out because that's what your sleep schedule is. It's the same as a normie but flipped. Think about it OP

Also ama I guess I didn't think it was a big deal

uhhhh yeah you just need to do meth....
adderall and an energy drink wooo heroic for final exams

6pm to 6am 12 hour shifts. Easy as fuck. 1st day off, I just switch back to day sleep schedule. I either sleep for ~14 hours or sleep for like 4. Depends on how I've slept during the work week. I find the 12 shift helps as I get 15 days off a month. Alcoholism helps with the sleep.

Work in Warehouse for delivery company 9pm to 6am. Literally able to sleep for 5 hours during most days, other days get busy as shit cause you never really think about all the shit that companies need daily, $12/hr as my first job out of high school though it waaaaay better than McDonald's

I'm at work right now. I've worked 12 to 8 for the past 5 years. Just make sure you sleep some right before work. Night sleep is the best sleep and take what you can get. You will become somewhat crazy after while. Like when people wake you up during the day. It's like you going over to someone's house at 4am and being like hey man you wanna catch a movie??