Why are Sup Forums and Sup Forums autistically obsessed with their race?

Why are Sup Forums and Sup Forums autistically obsessed with their race?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_ethnic_nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who isnt?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_ethnic_nationalism

it's mostly south americans who are autistic about this shit

gimme korean gf

Yeah Because all koreans(ofc except me desu :^)) are autists
But I thought you guys were different.

Only Americans are unironically obsessed with race here.

If you had your own government telling you to race mix and produce diverse brown mud children every day you would be too, Song-Yoo-chung.

Im not

But It's exactly what our government is doing.

>everyone's an autist except me

*tipping fedora*

I think it's part of American culture to be obsessed with race

/thread

>Why are Sup Forums and Sup Forums autistically obsessed with their race?
because they are tribalist cavemen

>If you had your own government telling you to race mix and produce diverse brown mud children
fucking when does this happen

When you've done nothing with your life you have to find something to be proud of I guess

what's wrong with it?

least common divider

because such posts relate pol and int.

also korea is racist as fuck.

It's the easiest characteristic to circlejerk about, except for sex maybe.

Because I love being white

Pic related

filtered :^)

what's saddest is when you see posters from countries who clearly aren't white trying to convince themselves that they're white or "honorary white" because they actually listened to NEETs on Sup Forums and started hating themselves

Because they never see the sun.

People must know Transylvanian is an ethnicity

One drop rule

I'd say Sup Forums poking more fun at themselves and others at how people obess over how "white" they are. Sup Forums doesn't take it as seriously, it's really just banter while Sup Forums is just full of edgy nazi wannabes

True tbqhwyf famiglia. Btw pic on the left is me (Sicilian) with my Austrian girlfriend :-)

It''s north americans and south americans

because it's funny

You sound like a SJW. White nationalism isn't Nazism.

Yeah, its to nazism what mormoms are to christianity.

Well Sup Forums takes all this shit pretty seriously, they idolize the nazis and take pride in being white nationalists

Not exactly but I've never seen a white nationalist group that didn't have lots of Nazi-esque imagery and fascist beliefs.

Because even though my father is English and I have English blood, I have been called mohammed by Polish that arrived here after 2004, called a foreigner by descendants of irish famine dodgers, been told to go back to my own country countless times.
It was out of my hands, I never asked my English father to fuck a foreigner, people seem to think I chose to come here.
They see me as a rapist, as an invader, the working class thinks I am here to steal their jobs, exploit their country and rape their children.
All the family I've ever known aside from my mother have been English.
I have English blood but it is unrecognisable.
I can't blame any of these people because I am the problem, but it was out of my hands, I didn't choose this I was born here a halfbreed against my will.
I can't blame them for seeing me as a foreigner even though I have English blood.
I can't blame them.
I can't blame them because I am a shitskin.

how do you think you will achieve your white nationalist utopia?

you could not possibly strawman any harder

White nationalism is very literally Naziism

"peaceful ethnic cleansing" is usually the response these mongs give

Because they are people who have zero accomplishments and are social rejects, they have nothing to cling to but being "white". They have no personality or unique individual traits. All they can do is scream
>muh ancestors were the Vikings, I'm a pure "Aryan" male, h-hitler said so

>Ashkenazi
>white

This. Racial theorizing on Sup Forums is just ironic banter, whereas Sup Forums is retarded enough to take 19th century pseudoscience as gospel truth because they have sad and empty lives

Your personal experience is irrelevant to the truth. Richard Spencer is a popular figure among white nationalists. Him and neo-nazis don't like each other at all.

If you've been seeing "Nazi-esque" imagery, it isn't coming from real white nationalists.

It's literally nazism

Hmm....

It is mostly funposting that adds a great deal to international bants in the case of both boards. On pol there are many genuinely WN minded/otherwise unmemetically racist anons posting so it's pretty obvious they would be interested in discussing race

This retarded strawman is exactly what causes boards like Sup Forums to exist. This idea that if you are proud of your in-group you are somehow doing it to compensate for something is frankly despicable and seems to only ever be levelled at white Europeans. Also sorry to say but most Sup Forumslacks are just normal people that go to universities and have jobs, it's also one of the most racially and ethnically diverse places on the internet.

tl;dr: fuck off Reddit, "everybody that disagrees with me is a Nazi neckbeard" isn't an argument.

When you're a loser who will never accomplish something you resort to overly taking pride in the accomplishments of your people/race so that you can feel superior.

We have to make up for the vast amount of self hating cucks we have that are actively working to destroy our race.

I wish I didn't have to care about my race

Lol that's like trying to explain to a right-winger why the YPG are Communalists and not communists: you're not going to get any traction because the difference from the perspective of an outsider is negligible. Richard Spencer is considered a Nazi by everyone who isn't a Nazi, because no one else gives a fuck about your inane taxonomies of different schools of skull science.

I see it more from UK and EU members honestly. Americans haven't been as bad as I thought they'd be. Canadians are assholes so their racism seems to be a byproduct of their general crankiness.

It's a good meme and a good topic

make the couple race reversed. Sup Forums obsesses more over black goddesses that are spammed by the one man autistic army from one of the balkan countries, you know the guy.

I no only know the really bad amwf guy. Was pretty fucking funny to find out his dads white and him mums Asian desu

Because when you live among savages you gain a respect for well bred humans.

I'm not, I just like to shitpost.

Also tell me about thralls in Scandinavia please. How did it work?

>Japs aren't obsessed with race or nationality

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

Literally me

he actually has a thread right up now, he is from croatia. He posts every single day about black women dafug?? :DD? You mean slaves brought back home by our ancestors and fugged or killed? what does that have to do with anything?

>whitu piguru go ome

And yet you bought up the subject therefore inferring you are obsessed with race.

Because autists keep falling for memes.

Shut your fucking gob, Swedcuck

Idk I asked a swede about thralls yesterday and I just looked at my phone again and some Dane just said they were slaves. Just interested. I was kangz

When you have nothing else of value, you return to the most arbitrary thing you possess and try to make it seem as important and powerful as you can.

The only good race is a foot race lads

Also whites

Is this you, Davey boy?

>This retarded strawman
It's not a straman, it's cold hard reality.
>This idea that if you are proud of your in-group you are somehow doing it to compensate for something is frankly despicable
I'm sorry but it's fucking true. What you have just done is attempted to spin tribalism into a good thing.
>and seems to only ever be levelled at white Europeans. Also sorry to say but most Sup Forumslacks are just normal people that go to universities and have jobs, it's also one of the most racially and ethnically diverse places on the internet.
Yeah, you're a typical dishonest Sup Forumstard fuckwit. Nothing but kneejerk reactionary spin and double talk.
If you ascribe your self worth to your ethnicity/nationality, you are fucking pathetic. No two ways about it. It is the most arbitrary thing aside from gender a person can possess. It is not something to be positive or negative about, it just fucking is.

Enjoy your tribe, you fucking cave nigger.