What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise...

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

go back to your drake spotify playlist and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kid

Don't forget to make a thread every single time you listen to an album that you don't like, bro.

all music is noise

do you even own a couch?

I just decided to check it out because its so popular here. Why is it so popular here? Its fucking trash.

>summer

go back to your drake spotify playlist and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kid

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

it's autumn here dumb dumb lol looks like the jokes on you

If I had to guess people just like the way it sounds

DUT DUT DUT DUT
VROOOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEEE
VROOOOOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEEE
VROOOOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEE
VROOOOOOOOO VREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone do Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space. I think that might be funny.

It doesn't sound good, nigga. It sounds like noise.

You're in the minority here. Get out.

It sounds great you pleb.

My dad told me blasts this album while he paints. He says it's good music for manual labor. This surprised me, because he seems like the last person who would listen to this.

What do you listen to?

and thus a new copy pasta was born

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for eight minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for seventeen minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mostly hip-hop. I heard that this album was sample-based, and heavily inspired by hip-hop, but it just sounds like garbage.

GET OFF OUR BOARD

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for seventeen minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

You made a meme. Be proud of your autistic stupidity.

go back to your kendrick spotify playlist and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kid

>seventeen

>OUR

lol this is cornball shit stop trying so hard to belong to something

Why does this board fall for bait so easily

OP, you're a genius. this one's goin' in the text file

ITT: Newfags

I'm glad someone brought this pasta back, just long enough that people forgot about it.

How is funposting falling for the bait?

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just read the first few "words" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for three seconds. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole board is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "music" board. This is fucking noise.

the only song I like off of this album is Only Shallow, the rest of it, I just couldn't get into.

I mean retards might think that since all the songs fade into one another that it might be just one really long song.

I've seen it before actually a few months ago, not new

go back to your drake spotify playlists and leave the REAL music to the big dogs, kids

people are falling for this again...

What in the absolute FUCK is this? I just listened to the first "song" and it's literally a bunch of noise. It's not even different noises. It's like the same thing repeating for 61 minutes. I don't understand how people can enjoy this. If the whole album is like this, I don't want any part of it. This is not a "classic" album. This is fucking noise.

how new are you?

Fucking underrated album

>summer

>Not recognizing this pasta

Tbh that rant is more true for filth

Loveless is the second studio album by Irish rock band My Bloody Valentine, released on 4 November 1991 by Creation Records. The album was recorded over a two-year period between 1989 and 1991. Vocalist and guitarist Kevin Shields dominated the arduous recording process; intent on achieving a particular sound, he experimented with guitar tremolo techniques and tuning systems, unorthodox production methods, obscured vocals, and sampled percussion and feedback. The group cycled through nineteen studios and a larger number of engineers during the album's two-year creation, with total recording costs rumoured to have reached £250,000.

While Loveless did not achieve great commercial success upon its release, it received enthusiastic reviews from critics, who praised its sonic innovations. Following the record's release, My Bloody Valentine were removed from their record label Creation Records due to the difficulty and expense of working with Shields, a factor that was alleged to have contributed to the bankruptcy of the label. In the subsequent years, the group struggled to record a follow-up album and would eventually break up in 1997. Loveless would be their last full-length release for over two decades.

Since its release, Loveless has been widely proclaimed as among the best albums of the 1990s by critics, as a landmark work of the shoegazing genre, and as an influence on various subsequent artists. The album was reissued as a two-disc CD set on Sony in May 2012, containing remastered editions of the original digital tape and a previously unreleased ½-inch analogue tape. The reissues placed in several international charts and in July 2013, Loveless was certified Silver in the United Kingdom by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).

>tfw I unironically like Young Prayer better than this album.

Is there any band like Sonic Youth who don't have kim ruining half the album.

i wish it was a proper, lengthy pasta

Yeah this album indeed sucks monster ass.

No, it's not noise, just some autistic hipster faggots making horrible music.

Daily reminder that To Here Knows When is the best track and I Only Said is the worst

fuck off, I only said is my favorite