Is WWIII actually going to happen soon?

Is WWIII actually going to happen soon?

I don't want it to be the apocalypse. I want to grow up and get married and have kids and live a normal, comfortable life. Do you guys think it's close to the end?

There are two many insane leaders for it to be reliably predicted nowadays buddy

whatrufuckngay?

Faggot man up and deal with life.

i've been waiting for a couple decades now. just live your life.

Just to put things in perspective, during WW1 & 2 a percentage of people managed to get on with their lives despite the war.

What im saying is no one wants a war, most people want peace.

The media preys on your fear and if you consume too much of it...well you are what you eat.

World War III is not going to happen over goddamn North Korea, you fag.

That's true, and I know that a lot of people got to love on normally during the first 2 wars but I'm reading everywhere that world war 3 would create a nuclear apocalypse

Dark FACT is the "END" for any of us could come at any given time!!
Not one person on this planet is totally guarantied a tomorrow much less a week/year or even few hours from now.
Your end your death come come at ANY time.
Do what needs to be done NOW
>you might not get another chance
Dont be a pussy and put shit off

Stop being a fucking baby. I love war! If this is what the world needs than it's what I need too. I will become something in life and no one will do nothing to stop me. Genocide or fuck off!

Come on dude, at least you can kill some gooks before biting the bullet. Plus we know if you had the balls you'd just kill yourself anyways.

HUE HUE HUE north koreas gonna get fucked

no the world is too interdependent.
the media makes it look bad but in reality its not.

its just international bants.
worst that can happen is korea launches a missile, nukes a US city then the US swoops in and liberates NK turning it into another south korea

As if ww3 would unfold over north korea.

Nuclear War OP.

There's no going back, it's happening sooner than later.

most people will survive, amerikkka is not the world you know

Oh it WILL happen. It's just a matter of when, how, and why. Look forward to seeing another world war in your lifetime, gentlemen.

The apocalypse doesn't need to happen for you not to have a normal comfortable life, faggot

Na it'll be fine faggot

God I hope so OP, no one on this shithole deserves to live. We're all better off dead. But in all likelihood no, do all that shit that you wanna do now. Tomorrow is not guaranteed, if it's not a nuclear apocalypse it could be a car accident, a stray bullet, some illness. You don't know when you're gonna die

>We're all better off dead. But in all likelihood no, do all that shit that you wanna do now.

Steve Stephens has taken your advice as we speak

Everybody gotta die sometime, red.

Trumple thinskin won't start a nuclear war. It'll ruin his gold courses.

I been waiting for it to happen to many people on the planet and we need either another plague or WW