Ask a guy who just been released from jail anything. 100% honest

Ask a guy who just been released from jail anything. 100% honest

How many times did you drop the soap?

whats it like to be a nigger?

how does it feel to know that even mcdonalds wouldnt accept a nigger like you since you're a felon now?

On purpose or by accident?

Are you a nigger

not felon, so pretty good

Fake and gay

no mexican

how did you escape?

once but picked it up fast

how many white women did you rape?

through the front door when they released me

dui

Why were you in jail?
And did you get raped?

> ITT: OP spent a night in the drunk tank

second dui, no only sex offenders, bitches, or pedo get raped

was at first but court sentenced me to two weeks since it was my second dui

wow you had your mug shot taken, sat in a holding cell for a few hours and then went home?

gangster. also have fun not drving for the next 6 months and attending DUI classes with the most degenerate dregs in the world

Hate to say it, but odds are you'll go back. It's not even your fault kind of, it's the native American genes you probably have in you, just can't get off the sauce. I lied, I don't hate to say it. You're fucked though.

Is anal rape really a probelm in there?

was in pod 2100, my cell was 2114, but alright

You don't have to commit a felony to go to jail

You dumb nigger

oh big time actually, but people who stick their head in wrong places deal with it

/thread

You're a waste of life for Sup Forums standards. "Just got released from jail"
I've had erections that lasted longer than your stint kid, sit the fuck down

that's what i thought to but hey, got a decent paying job and just gotta keep my head out of dumb shit

what are you going to do now?

i feel like you came to this thread just to jack off then

sit on Sup Forums and enjoy this blunt, if i can't drink i'll smoke

What was the food like? And did anyone try to fight you?

>Pic unrelated

Thread about jail, 2 weeks, Bryson tiller as the img... yeahhh

yeah this fat ass tried to get me to buy him shit just told him to fuck off and the food sucks man, only eat twice a day unless you got money

>gets out of jail
>already has a blunt rolled
lol okay.

clicked on random picture saved from awhile back, but shit was easy

that's what happens when youpick up more then a dub bud

i'd go to jail for 2 weeks if that meant no drug tests for 6+ months

i heard people actually say that word for word in there, it's not that hard unless you're antisocial as fuck, people will question you about everything so you better not lie

I'm a real ex con who made a killING off crime n turned my life around after doing 2 years and am still successful to this day. Your click bait was very disappointing. Next time dont drive daddy's car without his permission

yeah straight outta jail right? im sure the first thing you did was walk a couple miles straight outta the gates to pick up a eighth, shut your ass up.

if you're actually a real OG then you wouldn't want to brag about it, we both know everyone goes to jail for some reason.

nope i just opened my jar from the last bud i picked up haha

i've been out since 5am, that's the time they mostly release everyone unless it's court ordered. Bought some taco bell and got to see my girl again so i'm good

You should see a doctor about that

So in like, maybe a month some beaner is gonna to be sitting in jail starting a 6 month stretch and he's gonna be thinking, "That user said I'd be back, and here I am," and I'll be that user. That's cool! I'll think of you in a month too OP. I'll think like, "If OP is lucky he didn't kill anybody this time, but yeah, he's back." Good luck OP.

thank's man! just made this thread just to solve any of the internet warriors questions about jail, but honestly it's not that bad i can see how people keep coming back.

Who hasnt been to jail? Its not that big of a deal. Stupid thread

jail itself isn't that bad if you're not in a big city in a jail full of violent niggers

i actually had a shitload of fun. fucked the girl inmates, stole chocolate cakes and chicken wings from the staff's food stores, worked at an airport maintaining police aircraft, did drugs, made everyone watch jeopardy, spent many a night just chilling with the girls in medical/psych, countless other fun things i wasn't supposed to be doing but could because of special privilege or being unsupervised

of course i lost everything i cared about outside of jail. but jail itself was pretty fun actually.

you have to go back

Minnesota so you're about right, but i'm guessing you're a girl because there's no way the but the guys and girls together in jail.

Thanks prosecutors

they don't purposely put them where they can fuck;

but what happened was the girls who worked in the laundry room were frequently left unsupervised. and if you were a guy who worked in the kitchen or intake, you were allowed to be in the halls alone.
so, once the girls signalled that they were alone, all you needed to do was have the balls to walk in and hope the 2 people in control watching the 500 cameras didn't notice; you'd get 90 days in solitary and 90 days off gain time if you did, so believe it or not only a couple guys ever took that chance. plus they're skanky and theres no condoms. was great for me tho.

what i was talking about in medical/psych though yeah there was no contact possible, but they'd flash me and i could hang out and talk to them after i cleaned the pod.

Well damn, while i was jacking off to the magazines you got pussy in there. hitting this blunt to you my good sir

The skinheads are worse than the niggers

the first day i got a job, the kitchen, we're all walking past the laundry, and who pokes her head out? my gf. she had gotten arrested too. so i couldn't restrain myself, i walked straight over and made out with her in the hallway in front of a dozen other guys. and that's how i started getting invited over for alone time.
i was a fucking legend in there because of that.

and the guards let me work wherever i wanted whenever i wanted with as little supervision as they could possibly allow, simply because i was educated, sane, well behaved, and did all the jobs better than everyone else

so god damn i went wild with both inmates and guards on my side.

hell one time i even got a guard fired and then never got my cell searched again because the rest were scared

not if you're white they're not.
the niggers were a huge problem, but they were mostly kept in solitary: because whenever there were more than 6 niggers (in a 64-person pod), without exception 2 or 3 of them would get into a fight a hauled away

Kek