What do you want to see

What do you want to see

Time stamp or gtfo

Your dick

Body

Some sort of purpose to life's errant wandering

A better looking grill than you posting nudes.

holy fucking whale gut

>/r
>/b

Stretched cunt. Pull it wide open or gtfo

Beautiful. You'd make a good slut

Vag off limits tonight. How make him cum.

I know this is Sup Forums and all and I'm a total faggot, but something about this pic makes me really sad. I don't know why

I will post how I make him cum.

hide your nasty ham body from him you fat sack of shit

Why is cunt off limits? Don't post if there are limits. Sheesh

This is sugared and gonna get big and cum

2 hamplanets in love
can you even have sex with such a fat ugly woman with such a small penis?
how can it penetrate her fat folds?
how can it penetrate his own fat enough to escape his girth?

Pussy is tight, nice mound. My shit gets 6+and can do mighty things. If y'all don't want to see or ask, fine with me, I'll still cum

Moar

Her hole is rekt. How many kids?

Going with anal to facial something tells me

Gather round children, heed my tale of warning and woe
This is what happens when two mediocre people decide that they can't do any better and stay in a relationship long after passion and love have become a distant memory.
She, in a desperate attempt to pretend there is nothing wrong with being in a relationship with a fat man that has a small penis convinces herself it's a kink and that humiliating him online is a turn on to her, it's not, she secretly longs for a tall man, with a fit body and big cock to make her feel like a princess, someone that will give her the motivation to keep her own body in shape which she hasn't felt in over a decade.

He on the other hand looks at his wife the same way a starving man looks at a trash dumpster, it's the best he's got, he goes online far more than is healthy, jerking off to younger and prettier girls than his wife, storing his escapades in his wankbank for recalling during the times he can convince his wife to suck his pathetic cock

Thieir marriage is passionless, they speak in cliches and at when they are alone happily engaging in their fantasies they long for the day when their partner dies so they can finally be free.

Lose some weight and sort yourselves out. FUCK

d-did I kill the thread, like your years of self abuse killed your marriage?