Last concert you went to?

Last concert you went to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hD5o3jOiOx0
youtu.be/lkOBQwe-SzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Went to David Bowie's concert last month.

This would be fun

how are they live?

i work as a bouncer at a music venue in san diego. this was the last band, because this was the last show i worked. they were fucking awesome though. if you like thrash, check them out

jake bugg concert, fucking amazing

>I took a pill or maybe two

Blind Guardian with Grave Digger

Jeff Rosenstock. Got strep throat from that mosh pit.

Saw Tool along with Primus, Slayer, Anthrax and a bunch of other bands at the Aftershock festival in Sacramento last October. Was fucking awesome.

lol, ive gotten alot of things from mosh pits. a broken nose, a black eye, a jammed finger. never got strep though.

>last october
get out to some fucking shows! that was months ago!

Sadly I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

u work at the casbah?

Melvins and Helms Alee

Some shit local bands that reminded me not to bother going to see shitty local bands.

Honestly only ever heard their songs in other playlists but as for a live show they did very well. Lots of energy, great stage presence, funny and good vocals. Was pretty impressed. The Cop added a nice dynamic to the show as well. Would see again.

>That being said I was smashed by the time they were on stage, so who really knows

The Glitch Mob after their second album was released. It was great, but tbh I liked the concert of theirs I went to more when it was only Drink the Sea.

During the first concert they were super active on stage, totally got into the drums and shit, it was amazing. This second concert they were just standing behind those button-mixer things pressing those pretty much the whole time, with parts here and there on the drums to the side.

Feb of last year

Koo Koo Kangaroo during warped tour.
youtu.be/hD5o3jOiOx0
youtu.be/lkOBQwe-SzQ
Only band i know that can get 3/4ths of a punk crowd to hug the other 1/4th causing booings mean guys.

Josh?

I love the bats dearly they were the first band I ever have seen live. But in regards to the last band I saw live was the Bouncing Souls a month ago

Obviously you have never seen the Aquabats

I did. Koo koo toured with them for a bit in 2014.

Also i'll check yours if you check mine.
You there for the party parachute moshpit?

decent

i love them

I forgot what their tour was I've seen them twice both with the bats. 2014 sounds about the right time but not too sure but I think I saw them play with the bats and Suburban Legends I have no clue I've seen the bats so many times i forget who they play with.