Why DC fans cant accept this movie is generic capeshit?

i mean it's not bad, is not good either..

but being a big Suicide Squad comic fan i really think they dont even make an effort to put the real personalities of the characters

they never become bff's in the first mission, they insult each other, they are assholes who bretray his parters if they have the chance

shit, even jack sparrow is a better suicide squad member than this generic capeshit..

BTW this joker deseves to be in Batman Forever or Batman & Robin movies...cheesy as fuck

Go fuck yourself, nu-male

Nah, this Joker was awesome honestly and it was a fun action flick. Sorry it was so problematic.

Cuck'

>i mean it's not bad, is not good either
Exactly. It was pretty middle-of-the-road, and I don't get people flipping their shit over this movie.

I'd say the biggest letdown was that they didn't spend enough time on the characters, but it sound like they're going to do some kind of extended cut that will fix that error. If it does, I'd say the movie would go from middle-of-the-road to pretty-well-good.

It was a poorly written/edited mess.

Horrendous artless garbage for the pop-corn shoveling masses.

Pretty common knowledge, at least on here, that Suicide Squad got reshot and recut to absolute shit after the WB execs freaked out when they saw how successful GotG and Deadpool were. When you watch Suicide Squad you can tell that there is a coherent and enjoyable movie buried somewhere under the mountain of corporate meddling bullshit. We'll probably never know for sure if the director's original vision for it would have been good but Suicide Squad is a pretty textbook example of a promising looking movie turning out shitty because the execs were too scared to let the director do what they hired him for.

Generic capeshit with an enormous disappointing budget

The stupidest shit is when DCfags defend this movie from criticism.

>YOU JUST HATE IT BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE MARVEL CRAP.

No, it's TOO much like Marvelcrap. They tried to spin this as something dark and edgy but it's the same old shit. All bark and no bite with this one.

HMMMM

yeah but im tired of hearing "you can tell that there is a coherent and enjoyable movie buried somewhere under the mountain of corporate meddling bullshit"

they say the same with BVS, is like the scapegoat for DC

>they never become bff's in the first mission, they insult each other, they are assholes who bretray his parters if they have the chance

Its almost like they're criminals and feel no sense of duty to others and are forced to save the world or get killed by a bomb planted in their heads.

>08/08/16(Mon)14:08:21 No.72960491

a bad exposition bar scene change that in this movie, they are senpai now.....WOOP WOOP

piece of shit movie

Suicide Squad is the only DC movie I've seen since Dark Knight Rises so I wouldn't know but I genuinely got the impression that Suicide Squad would have been pretty good if the execs would have just left it alone.

The problems with movies is, it's a passive medium. You can convince someone a bad movie is a good movie and vice versa, because not much mental processing is involved. Had you seen this movie in isolation and never known of the review shitstorm surrounding it, you would have loved it. FACT. These are the FACTS people.

well why can't Marvel fans accept that this movie is not shit, but just generic capeshit?

David Ayer's cut was poorly-received by test-audiences, too, though.

It seems the only real differences are the additional Joker scenes and the absence of the Hot Topic aesthetic they slapped to the flashback segments.

All superhero movies are shit.

45 year is a good film

i actually go without seeing any review or opinion because i want a neutral evaluation.. but sadly is a generic superhero movie...not even an antihero movie..

if you think about it this is dc guardians of the galaxy

>CGI bad guy try to do chaos
> Main character meet and they dont get along
> bad things happened and all feel lost
> scene with exposition of the characters and they become friends
> good guys win

But guardians of the galaxy was good and SS was about as good, perhaps a bit less, but good nonetheless, so why the shitstorm? Also don't pretend you didn't hear about all the hate before this movie got released.

It's true though. All DCEU movies so far (except possibly Man of Steel) have had their original vision butchered for the theatrical release. BvS got a reprieve for the home release (ultimate cut) only because Snyder played nice with the studio. I hope Ayer gets the same.

because it supose to be an anti-hero movie, the membres of suicide squard are douchebags and you like them because they are likeable assholes who betray each other and curse. they are agressive and you can notice they are villains

in this movie they become BFF's inmediatly.. yelling "they are my friends!/family!"...

I'd gladly exchange most of the quips and action for a more coherent plot with less "fun".

This movie is getting a lot of free publicity.

And deeper character development.

I'm only 5 minutes in watching a camrip but so far it's pretty good. Will Smith is funny and a good actor, these scenes are good. I have read all the New52 Suicide Squad comics. I assume it's all the non-Will Smith scenes that are bad. From the reviews I've seen.

Problem with Deadshot in the movie is mostly that they don't really do anything with him.

He does his trick-shooting like..twice at most? The rest of the time he doesn't really do anything that couldn't have been accomplished by giving anyone else on the team a gun.