Battlestation/Build r8 thread

Battlestation/Build r8 thread

Mine:
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus IX Code
CPU: i7 7700k OC'd to 5.1 Ghz
Cooler: Cryorig A40 AIO
GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4 3200Mhz
SSD/HDD: Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500gb, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1tb, Seagate Barracuda 3tb storage drive
PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 T2
Case: Coolermaster Mastercase Maker 5T
Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX
Monitor: No gaming moniter yet as I'm making space in my spare bedroom so I'm using a Sharp 65" 4k for now
I also have everything powered through a Cyberpower CP1500 pure sine wave UPS

Fucking what?

Your rig is fine, but that god damned screen. Motherfucker get some god damned cable management up in that bitch. 3 lines? What lower class bullshit is this?! And are you seriously gaming on a coffee table? Ok, so your screen is about 10 degrees too high and maybe 7 feet too far away and 2 feet too big. Do you permanently have neck pain? I bet you do. Now say this aloud. "A television is different than a gaming rig. A TELEVISION IS DIFFERENT THAN A GAMING RIG." SAY IT WITH ME YOU STUPID FUCK. "A TELEVISION IS DIFFERENT THAN A GAMING RIG."

Fix this shit, clean your room, and then come back with an actual battlestation as opposed to a glorified masturbation room.

I bet you fucking play COD you piece of shit.

Guinness isn't beer. Also, you spring for a terrabyte SSD on top of 5TB of HD space, but cant be bothered to buy a monitor before bragging on the internet. GOD DAMNED SHAME ON YOU.

I plan on getting an ASUS ROG Swift Curved 34" 4k once I finish my gaming room. My setup is just in my living room for now. I have to move stuff out of my spare bedroom.

correct. guiness is a stout. and it's fucking delicious you pleb. go back to your basement and your pbr

monitor didn't come with the package, but the mouse and keyboard did.

I hate the wall mounted screen and it being so high

stupid design

tbh I got that for free, I drink Bud lite dood

>implying I'd overpay for a prebuild

white is right

Bud lite is even less of a beer, americunt

Do not exactly show signs of smart purchasing. Half the shit in your picture is trash and the other half is over priced trash. Cant manage three cables on your wall but you expect us to believe you can did the cable management of that pc?

I'm not going to bother cleaning up the cables in my living room since the pc will only be in here for a couple weeks at most.
What part of my build is trash?

(Before Cable Management)
MOBO: Asus z170-a
CPU: i5-6600K
CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7
GPU: gtx 1070 FTW
Case: Corsair 100R
RAM: 2 x 4gb DDR4 2133Mhz HyperX
PSU: EVGA 750W G2
Storage: Kingston 256gb SSD + Random 7200rpm 2Tb HDD

also since the keyboard cables are only so long I have to have the case in the middle of my floor. Not really anything I can do about cables until i finish my game room

How do you keep the cheeto dust under control?

I have an i3 and a Titan X

i don't eat at my desk

why the 1070 instead of a 1080?

pc looks like garbage.

FUCK YOU DUDE!!!

pc looks like shit place looks like shit. U need style and a better education for more funds.

(You)

Plan to play on 1080p as apposed to 1440p so the gtx 1080 wasnt needed. Helps save a bit of money. I might upgrade in the future because I believe that the gtx 1080 is only around 500 now because of the 1080ti.

screens should only be mounted high in clubs and other entertainment venues so ppl can see them from a distance and also over the top of ppls heads. Anyone mounting them high in a home environment is a complete dickhead with a future sore neck incoming

incorrect, it's a lager you numbskull

>bright ass purple leds everywhere

faggot

Nothing too crazy:
Intel i5 6600k
DDR4 8 Gb RAM @ 2400Mhz
Gigabyte z170 itx mobo
MSI RX 480 8 Gb Ram
120gb ssd Windows 10/4 Tb HDD
Couger 600M gaming mouse
Steel Series 6G Mech Keyboard
Does the job...