Hey Sup Forums how much did you pay? or were supposed to pay in taxes?

Hey Sup Forums how much did you pay? or were supposed to pay in taxes?
14k on my end

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if wayne static was alive, 30 years younger, and a homosexual

>being this wagecucked

Jews

For anyone who is interested in finding out who this guy is here

instagram.com/ilikebumshaha/?hl=en

TFW you know a meme in real life.

Counting my income tax, my wife's income tax, GST, stamp duty and excise charges:
This past financial year, we have paid $78,000 AUD.

Wtf mate, what do you do for work?

I paid 30k. Everyone of my friends and family say omg you make soo much good for you. Well not fucking really when my government takes 2/5. Usa

I'm a senior analyst for a global logistics corporation, wife has a similar level job in the government.

this year fucking sucked ass for taxes

the government doesn't give a shit that this is the only year i've had income, am still poor as fuck, unemployed, and have no other assets or likely income; but since just this one year was different, they're raping me in very top tax bracket, nevermind this money basically has to last me a lifetime.
$133k taken in taxes, about 33%

Kiwifag here, about $22,000 tax on $93,000 income. Ignoring the fact that our currency is Monopoly money, I'm curious how the rate compares to other countries.

You not fool me tricky critter.

What exactly does that involve?

I live in a country where gov just takes a little bit of tax automatically every month. Not sure how much I pay yearly but my single payer healthcare comes to £21 a month

So you made 266k for yourself?

Talking to rando cunts, collecting datasets, creating data models, creating financial reports/projections, creating reporting standards, conducting feasibility reports, more of that set.

Basically, I manage the data and create the resources/reports that determine business viability and actions.

so you live in the uk

I do yes

who is this and why do they look like an electrocuted abraham lincoln

that sucks for you

I work a minimum wage job in a shitty warehouse when I could be making $40/h doing the same thing somewhere else. Want to trade jobs?

the real guy is actually in a death grips facebook group im in.

Been there, done that mate, I pulled myself up and I'm not going back down.

And a bit of a hipster too apparently.

It has its perks. We have free helthcare, a large Athiest population and we've just got independence from our European oppressors. Watch this space because the British Empire is coming back with twice the power.

lrn2math. about 400k, it was from a lawsuit on behalf of my grandmothers estate

death grips has the whitest male dominated fanbase on earth

nevermind, thought you were thinking of total amount, but yes that would be takehome

For now. Just wait till your Employer realises they can give your job to someone in India willing to do it for $4

I'm supposed to be learning a trade but the supervisor won't spend the time to do anything about it, I'll leaving once I have some money saved up and finding something without the shitty pay.

Still 133k would be nice on top of a minimum wage job. Lose some weight and get a job.

HAH
I save the company tens of millions of dollars a year, they stand so much more to lose hiring someone without the industry, cultural and educational background.

Use your experience to leverage a higher position, forkie to floor manager, floor manager to operations manager.
Keep working hard, keep improving yourself, don't be afraid to jump to a new company - if you keep pushing for more responsibilities you will keep progressing.

the point is im mad about being taxed like i'm rich and have a 400k yearly income

it's bullshit to stick poor people in the millionaires tax bracket the one year in their life they actually make more than 0

There's a facebook group for wanking too hard now?

you know him?

Why don't Americans just have their tax deducted when they get paid? What's all this shit about doing your own taxes?