I have a really bad hemroid any medfags?

I have a really bad hemroid any medfags?

Describe the intensity of the discomfort you're experiencing at different time (while standing, sitting down, and taking a shit).

Don't do this. He'll jack off to your answer.

Extremely painful. I can never wipe properly, I end up showering.

In the same boat. Use products that contain witchhazel oil it help calm the irritation and swelling. As for the pain I can't help much man.

I'm no doctor but you should definitely go see one instead of posting of an anonymous image board.

I've had one before, though much smaller. And the lady doctor pricked it with a needle and it hurt so bad so never again. This time it's also much worse.

I SAID DON'T DO IT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. HE'S JACKING OFF AS WE SPEAK. GOD, CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

quit doing drugs

Prep H. Get the one with aloe for max pain relive. Tuck's wipes with witch hazel and do setz baths. Eat alot of fiber rich foods, drink alot of water, and get stool softners.

I don't do any drugs, barely drink.

man you can say that for pretty much anything and it would be correct.

Did you eat too much or just like taking the d?

Woke up with the runs and then bam that bad boy was there.

If it doesn't go away with prep h you need to seek professional help :3

What is prep h?

Just tie a rubber band around that bad boy and let it fall off on its own.

Like castrating a bull. It'll take a week or more though and you've gotta make the rubber band really tight.

Get cream from doctor and do 2-3 sitz bath everyday to reduce the size. You gotta try to tolerate the warmest water to your water for 2-3 times a day for 10-15 mins sessions. Don't scratch or touch and buy some baby wipe. Good luck soldier.

a creme for hemmeroids

I would not suggest this

how is there legitimately no permanent solution for these? i've never had the issue but i'm pretty sure if i ever do i'll probably just off myself.

do not do this OP.

I use to get them occasionally till I had one so bad it had to be cut out and cauterized. Hasn't been a problem since.

pop it

Preparation H and if you see a doctor, he/she will prescribe you a creme that will make it go away faster.

t, hemorrhoid from 3 years ago

You should get it looked at if it's that bad. There's a chance it could be a thrombos vein which is a serious problem. As in the kind of problem you could die from. In the meantime though I would use preparation H multiple times per day, as well as applying antibiotic ointment to the affected area at least every time you notice any blood. In all likelihood, it will probably go away on it's own after about a month or so justby doing those two things. If it persists though then you need to see a doctor, as surgery may be necessary.

also you gotta learn to never push your shits with your ass and let it flow through you. Try to squat while you shit for maximum effect. Change your diet and drop coffee and spicy stuffs.

1. Cream
2. Warm bath for reducing swelling
3. Give your ass a break, don't force it and give it good fiber food.
4. DO NOT SCRATCH IT

1-2 months you'll be good.

stop inserting objects into your asshole, faggot.

and record it

I forgot to mention that you can get both products mentioned at any Walmart or similar drug store. The witch hazel wipes will help too.

Have a friend lick it for you.

Banding is only recommended for internal hemorrhoids. And then it should only be done by a medical professional. If you do it wrong it will be excruciatingly painful. Removing the band after an hour or two can lead to blood poisoning so you'll be stuck in pain till you can get to a hospital AND THEN have the pleasure of waiting to be seen for likely an hour+

>someone who has a small hemorrhoid and has looked into this shit.

My advice is see a doctor. At your stage you are not likely going to recover fully on your own. You need medical intervention

cut it off.

thats one of your testicles, user.

Walk it off.

that requires surgery.

by a surgeon, mind you.

shove that shit up yer asshole

Do this but with cotton and tie it really tight. It will fall off. Although if its the end of a blood vessel it could end up being too close to the surface and bleed if you wipe too hard. Or it could make it worse. Your choice, your risk.

Don't worry OP, it's just temporary.

DO NOT ATTEMPT SELF BANDING

Go see a doctor and start using prep h wipes as a preventative measure.

I agree with this. That's pretty large and I would suggest seeking professional assistance.