Tried to kill myself yesterday, how long til these scars heal?

Tried to kill myself yesterday, how long til these scars heal?

nice b8

Don't let them heal op. Try again. It'll hurt less since the wounds are moderately fresh

Glad you're sticking around for a while longer. I'd say 2 weeks tops.

I remember 10th grade back in 1998. Freshmans showed up and they were a bunch of sappy teen angst gender confused depressed wastes of space.

Mighr as well be niggers too..

Oh and OP is a fag

lol why would you let them heal? try until you succeed. make shia lebuff proud, faggot.

the "wound" on your wrist is nothing but a scratch.
as for the slight mark around your neck. Yuo didnt hang your body weight on it. the bruising would be far more severe.

if you dont want to live any more then get on a plane to help people who want to live but are being bombed or are in poverty and let your existence benefiet them.

dont be another sad wanker by throwing it all away

Is this an AMA? Cause I have some questions.

how stupid do you have to be to asphyxiate yourself when you can still touch the ground

heres your anti-darwin-award
you deserve to live and suffer

....oh and spare a thought for the people around you. Ive buried two friends due to suicide by hanging.

its a selfish act

>i dont want them to do what they want
>they are selfish

Were you playing a blue Whale or sth?

yeah itll fuck the lives of everyone around you.....but lets be honest OP thats what its all really about isnt it?

having them all think about you! AWWWWWWW

get a fucking grip

Yeah I'm still here ask away

Now, the avearge for a scar to not be visible is between 2 weeks to maybe a month. For them to actually fully heal will take around a year or so

fine.

move away. find jesus. take up the piano....whatever.

there are billions far far worse off than you.

How many people are in your local hospital RIGHT NOW with a terminal disease who would give anything to swap places with you.

Nice scratch marks, I remember back when I was in 8th grade

bump

>implying OP Is'nt baiting
>Implying any "cuts" in this picture are anything other than a scratch with no meaning or intent behind them.
>Implying that rope mark around the neck is legit given the the lack of bruising to the neck
>Implying that filename is legit.
>Implying a suicidal person would give a fuck how long scars take to heal.

tl;dr OP wants to appear deep and interesting and fails miserably.

These wounds they will not heal.

Stfu fitcules

>move away. find jesus. take up the piano
nothing is enjoyable when you have depression
it is a mental disorder that comes with unbearable suffering and pain
people with diseases would only want to swap body but definitely not the mind

Fuck you. If someone wants to die let them. Just because you can wake up and feel like a human doesn't mean everyone else enjoys that same luxury. Yeah it sucks dick FOR YOU and a lot of aother people that may have known them, and it sucks that you weren't able to help them, but forcing someone to suffer so you don't have to deal with the reality they succumbed to long ago is selfish. Humans are delicate and intricate, and some people are simply missing components, and it's their decision if they want to limp by on whatever medication or bullshit talk therapy, watching everyone else around them love this world they weren't made to endure, or opt out.

Take MDMA once a month for a year. Maybe mushrooms too.

No more depression

Oh do fuck of yourself you fucking clown.

"if someone wants to die let them"

Who the fuck are you?

>2007
>highschool
>kids start cutting themselves
>not to kill themselves
>say it's to relieve pain
>tell them they're gonna it if they don't find a way to feel pain that doesn't scar
>they can't wear short sleeves or shorts anymore
>got over their emo phase in like 1 year
>their body is fucked for like because of it

You'r mom wrapping her fat legs around your dad and pulling him in while he blew his load was a selfish act.

Suicide is a cowards act and is far too romanticised in modern media. Topping yourself accomplishes nothing, no one cares when you die and nobody gives two shits about whatever you thought it symbolised.

my mom only has one leg

Jokes on you

finish downloading your CP and then jump in the bath with a toaster plugged in

exactly

>You'r mom wrapping her fat leg around your dad and pulling him in while he blew his load was a selfish act.

Easy fix, cock biter.

Either you didn't try or those aren't from yesterday. waaaaay to healed.

Fucked up for like? Lol way to fail while typing retard

those are cat scratches kek

Hows that CP coming along?

you're a fucking idiot. Don't do it again

Those scars are 4 Lyfe

STOP INTERNET BULLYING ME!

Oh god not another one of you "oh woe is me fags"

Die Die Die

this guy gets it. Join the YPG and save family's

Maybe ask the FEDS for a good CP site?

They're a national treasure and you should be ashamed for insulating they'd know where to find that filth.

OK....who moved the rock?

for insulating them??? Yeah im a real bastard.

They are the ones filming most of it

are you 10?

Would you seriously shut the fuck up. Holy hell. I was diagnosed with PTSD, major depression and GAD. Go fuck yourself with your pansy ass bullshit. I still want to learn howto play the piano. I love playing my guitar. My dad was just diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago. I'm also couch surfing as I have no place to live. Take it from someone who actually has mental illnesses. Stop being a little bitch.

That's between you and god.

a-are you?

i have schizophrenia. YOU dont know what a mental disorder is

im 14 you little bitch.

Different browser each time. Please don't tell me you faggots are falling for this bait.

MODS

GOD?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
er no.

"Scars"

Those aren't scars you fucking pussy. Looks like you rubbed your skin raw with a pencil eras, and tied twine tightly around the other. You're doing it wrong you little bitch. Kill yourself like a man. Quit being a emo faggot. Teenage girls do the cry for help shit. KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF LIKE A MAN! DO IT! YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

I'm really forcing this relationship, it's just not working out for me. Sorry.

We can still be friends. (?)
>upwards inflection

Holy fuck this "who is more mentally ill" dick measuring contest is sad. Who gives a shit, fucking suck it up or kill yourself ya goofy niggers

We can but i dont want any of that CP you got

I worked on an inpatient psych unit. Been hospitalized at residential and partial hosp programs multiple times. YOU'RE A LITTLE BITCH. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Chill brah Chill. Take some xanax and some lithium.....

Take a lot.

20/25 days. use moisturizer with vitamin E and take a multivitamin.

then, unfag yourself.

your biggest problem, Mr. Cryforhelp, is thinking you have it bad when you have it pretty good and can fix most of what isnt with some effort.

smoke some weed and get your dick sucked. notice the good things, work on the bad.

And dont expect life to be fair.

I mean, nice trips or whatever, but this is like only mildly humorous. Like I can't even crack a real smile, even if I feel my cheeks getting warm.

Sorry, faggot, leaving this thread like your dad left your one legged mom.

thats coz your dead inside

I could go for a bar or two that'd be great but no on the lithium. That shit is absolute poison for your brain. I've seen many people take lithium and it's just awful. Plus it's for bipolar/mood disorder folks so it aint up my alley

Get home.....your moms got cake!

mushrooms then.

thatll cure what ails ya

They look like rape scratches

Satanic trips of truth.

I've got to take it easy with pyschs. Had a life shattering LSA trip that made me hyper sensitive to drugs. I get paranoia really quick on psychs now :/

the fact that someone is worse off than you doesn't magically fix depression.
a basement dwelling faggot like you who has every need taken care of by his mother living off pension and social security probably wouldn't understand.

your a failure...a disgrace....try harder,,,Exit bag live stream....

you gotta get back on the spirit horse and face your fears man

Actually it does. I was made redundant after 20 years working in a sheffield steel mill. The depression hit me hard.

Then this guy on the bus said "cheer up mate"....and you know what? i did and it worked.

it gave me the courage to become a stripper

jesus newfag dont take that easy bait

why?

Instead of cutting your wrists, just fuck rabid packs of homosexuals until you get AIDS. If you're gonna die, may as well die doing what you love OP.

Thanks man. That paranoia fucking kills me dude. I just started smoking weed again and even that got me paranoid. Was in the forest and smoked a bunch and looked up at the overcast sky and everything started to look like it was drawn on paper because of the white sky. Eventually calmed down and didn't go into full panic which is great. Baby steps are still progress.

yeah, why? what happens

DMT shifted gears on me last year. Ittook a year to convince my self that this worl is real.....more or less anyway.

How is he going to learn if you dont tell him why he should not take the easy bait?

And you're back to using psychs like before? I'm scared I'm going to have another bad time and I'll just have to never take anything again.

Acid yes. However ive got a gram of DMT sitting upstairs that ive yet to crack open. i had once since "the incident" but ive set a date for my next blast off

hope they dont

Fuck yea that gives me some truly needed confidence! Thanks user. Godspeed and good luck on your journey.

bro looks like a cat scratched ur arm, if you actually want to kill yourself jump off a tall building or use a gun

You should try again