How old were you when you realized that getting married is a shit deal for men?

How old were you when you realized that getting married is a shit deal for men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eituXecDvSY
discord.gg/ZdjwRzr
youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread sponsored by trapfap tendies

Second year of marriage.

Well done

no it isn't.

Seeing my parents marrage being shit.
I still want a family, ill only marry if shes loyal, and well principled.
Hard to find but worth looking.

Last year when I separated from the bitch!
Seriously I have so much more cash now.

Only if you're a beta faggot who can't control a woman.

>if shes loyal

youtube.com/watch?v=eituXecDvSY

Year 5 of marriage. After year 5 it goes to roommate status

17, around the same time I realized that jews were the reason marriage is now a shit deal for men

25, when i divorced

I discovered MGTOW just after my wife left me and my son (her son) but I am married again and expected to have another child

I love my (new) wife and my son but I spose its a little bit like Democracy being the thin veil for Capitalism, I know the truth and if I had my time again I wouldnt of had kids or got married, but I am here now

You had kids. The jews are displeased.

no you have that wrong dinghus, more kids = more consumers and more tax payers, I forgot to mention my wifes asian and I am white, dont jews love us race mixing?

If the white man is truly superior to the Jews, then why does he succumb to Jewish influence so easily?

Jews have been completely controlling Hollywood for decades and white people are just letting us do it.

Well yeah, these are all sluts man.

That's because Hollywood is a burning pile of shit. Full of people from all around the world who think they're going to be a star.

Get it? Burning? Hah hah hah hah.

what don't you get. they're all sluts

Yall almost got wiped out. White people sorta saved you, but then again, white people almost wiped you out.

ITT: Broken hearted betamales who can't get over shit act like all women are evil.

I haven't seen anything from Hollywood in about a decade, tell me again how this affects me?

/thread

>us

>I like to think the actions of other people reflect positively on me cause I share a religion with some of them

Go count your penny jars ya fuckin rat faced little shit. Kek

i always knew marriage sounded lame but it wasnt until a few years ago how bad i started seeing things get. its not just marriages, but relationships are shit nowadays too. its getting impossible to find a decent girl because of all these stupid feminist movements.

people try to act like its just modern day dating culture, but its really just women being over empowered and given too many choices, so now they cant make a fucking decision at all and instead just act like their pussies are made of fuckin gold and use and shit all over men. the few good girls that are out there are all locked away in relationships all the time

the modern day woman is a complete piece of shit. even ones that appear to be nice are psycho feminists that want to push a SJW agenda down your throat, or maybe its just a west coast thing and im completely surrounded by terrible terrible women

If you can't keep a woman in check then you are nothing more than a weedy beta faggot and should kill yourself immediately.

Faggot millennial that hasn't figured out that most women are in fact evil. Then /thread his own post.

be forced into restarting your life from scratch and let me know how easy it is to get over. until then, fuck off

i know its shit deal
but i need visa
getting married this month

>How old were you when you realized that getting married is a shit deal

living with my parents

>for men?
o-oh...

I love fucking military wives

Hungry AND confused?

Trapfap Tendies

I was about 27.. And the bitch took half my stuff even though I payed for all of it.

MGTOW is for beta male wussies who have to worry about bitches and their treachery. If you're above that you're above that. You don't need a Freemason style cult of faggots being wannabe Tyler Durden support faggots for you. That's some goofy ass borderline homoerotic shit.
MGTOW is just feminism for neckbeards. Real alphas don't support you. You're cringey as fuck.

You're just stupid for picking a whore. I don't see how this in any way lends credence to make feminism.

/thread

alphas .. support .. cringey

you seemed triggered , get niggered and you will see how useless are the bitches

Television commercials come from Hollywood.

All day long, young American women are being raised on television that teaches them that white men are pathetic excuses for human beings who can't tie their own shoe without their superhero wife coming to his rescue just because she had the brains to buy that time saving washing machine.

In 15 years, white women will universally be unattractive to white men. White women dating black men will be the MAJORITY of relationship white women enter into. They will have been raised in an environment that depicts white males contemptible and an embarrassment to date.

It does suck that pretty much most people in general are evil bastards. Sometimes we get attached to one of these evil bastards, and they end up fucking us over and it hurts. Man or women, it's all the same shit. Doesn't mean there are not some good ones out there though. Just gotta pull your shit together and keep trying. Or don't, you can give up and be a whiny piece of shit that blames all their problems on the womenfolk.

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

Yup. I don't watch TV either and I know plenty of white people who do not, as well. Everyone is fed up with all the Jewish bullshit.

>MGTOW is just feminism

MRAs are male feminists. MGTOW are NOT MRAs

You clearly don't know the difference, which is why you aren't qualified to discuss this subject competently.

discord.gg/ZdjwRzr
13 when my parents divorced

gee you fucking autist, type much?

Treat women equally, kill then just as you would a man. No you are free.

men go their own way when they really don't have a choice user. i don't like to be lonely but I have just accepted it. also to answer your question when I saw my mom take half my dad's retirement.

12. I was playing video games and overheard my dad and 4 friends talking about divorce and marriage. They were playing poker. The subject was "only marry a woman you can trust with more than your life." I thought "What kind of guy would be stupid enough to trust a woman with all that?" Two of the poker players were divorce lawyers, dad and another went through a nasty divorce. The fifth was happily married.

U all are a bunch of redpilling losers who generally don't interact with women unless sex is involved. Good day.

Wtf what shithole country do you live in when this can happend?

What are you doing still giving a fuck about women, nowadays?

MGTOW is giving up. Man up and pretend to be a guy that girls would like. Lift, work towards a decent career, get interesting hobbies that you like, and most importantly build confidence independent of your sexual marketplace value. You'll eventually be a guy that girls seek and will have the pick. Believe it or not, there aren't that many guys you have to compete with at the top. Marrying young is a mistake but not marrying and fucking up by being the last person in the many generations of your family to not reproduce should honestly be enough motivation to put some effort in.

About as old as I was when I figured that the mgtow guys are fucking phailoors.

Fuck. This is entirely accurate.

4 years old when my parents divorced.
yeah I went through the heartache and all the other bullshit that came with a 3 year long relationship suddenly ending.

But damn, when I factor in children and marriage into this wager, that's a bet I'd hate to lose. I saw what it did to my dad. I saw what the court system did, and treated my mom like she was the victim all along. She wasn't. It eventually worked itself out but holy shit what a God damn 10 year-long disaster. Hated it.

I'm more concerned about the wellbeing of my children, more than the relationship itself because I've experienced what a broken home is like.

Women get a free ride in life. That's a fact whether you like the sound of it or not. You can graduate high school, ride the cock carousel of desperate dudes, not work, have no financial prospect, go to school on grants or the dime of the pour soul she's riding.

Then comes along the next best thing. She leaves him in debt and half of his life's earnings gone, along with the kids.

I'm not MGTOW yet, I still have hope, but I damn sure do empathize.

>inb4 mommy issues
Has nothing to do with that. This is the reality for 50% of families in America

Man these guys are persistent.
Nobody likes you fascists.
Go back Sup Forums.

Men are disposable, get over it. Right now is one of the best times for men to be alive. If you put in even 1/10th of the effort your ancestors did you'd be banging bitches left and right. Fuck 70 years ago millions of 16-28 y/o died without a chance to try. Sure getting long term commitment is usually a mistake but being sexless is fundamentally against our nature. You can either cry about how cruel it is or you can just let the spite of it all motivate you and play the game.

>Women get a free ride in life. That's a fact whether you like the sound of it or not
no they don't. that's your experience. My mum was beaten and bullied by my dad for years, couldn't walk anymore i looked after her for 9 years now she's finally independent living (with benifits) dad carries on, just got away with it.

everybody's story is different. don't generalize because you've had bad experiences.

When I was a kid.
>Parents get divorced
>Mum gets the house, a car, etc
>All my dad got was a tiny settlement for a tiny fraction of the value of the house
>Mum remarries
>She's working part time and marries a guy who works full time
>Still tries to bleed my dad for child support anyway

If you ever have female friends you're close to, but don't want to sleep with; you quickly learn they're delusional about their own prospects in many ways.

Example:
I want to spend a year abroad, have a 4 year relationship before I marry and have kids before 30. She turned 25 last month.
>So you're going to live abroad for a year then do the long term relationship?
No I figured we could do an open relationship.
>Yeah... right...
X and Y have an open relationship and they married a while back.

(Mr X is a little bitch who converted to Islam to date Mrs Y and is not having any sex at all).

I opted to drop the conversation there.

Honestly only attractive women have it easy man. Sure women get sex easily but commitment from the men they want it from is impossible for women these days. As an unattractive woman you have to tie your lot in life to the best ship you can find and hope it works out.

Your mom is a small minority

Marriage probably isn't that bad if you find the right girl. It's too bad so many of them seem like psychopaths without regard for anyone else or their feelings. Always hurt me to turn down females that liked me, females that turn me down seem to get some kind of sick thrill out of it.

She got a free ride from you by the sounds of it.

I don't get it. You discovered MGTOW but got married again?

I don't know about you Britbongs so I'm not going there.

Here you don't just get 'benefits'
You have to ride the welfare train.Single moms can live in section 8 housing, tax write-off on a new sedan. The more programs you're on, the better the chances your applications are accepted.

The guy? well, hopefully you know a friend or family member.

Back in the 80's when I was 13. Female classmates taught me that girls were crap, and ultimately only useful for one-night-stands, or dating until they want to marry (turn you into their permanent servant).
I'm 43, single, happy, and watching my 3 siblings marriages in various states of disaster. One little sister has been manhunting for the last couple years since the divorce. The youngest sister is cheating on her husband with at least 3 guys, and I think he finally caught on a few weeks ago. This year my little brother's wife was stolen by a lesbian homewrecker from a furry convention.

The men stupid enough to fall for mgtow deserve the lonely, miserable existence they are going to get.

I find it pretty simple to think about w/o all of that drama about the sinking boat.
Who is more likely to die of suicide, accidents, work, stress... etc? Men. They tend to live about 5 years shorter than women.
Childbirth sucks, but at least they're less likely to work themselves to death.

Now back to alpha-reality: quit the bitching. Someone has to handle the work to propel hi.amoty forward. Will it be the soft babymaking part of the hard and fitter male part? Which is more suited to handle this stressful life we create for ourselves?

We must face the truth: man is made as a hard exterior shell for the human race. The females contain the life giving organs necessary to continue humanity. Both live in some form of balance. Just play and enjoy the great poker game of life with the cards you've been dealt.

Putting a hidden Lightsabre in the middle of that image was a deliberate subliminal to trigger virgins who still think that Star Wars is good.

It's not just aesthetics and sex man.
You can be a shewhale and still, tie down a desperate dude and ride his checkbook.

I've seen it happen many, many, times.

Wrong.
Women were more marriage material back then.
Us men are willing to sacrifice for the ones we love.
Now, the women aren't worth it anymore.
Why bother now? There's no incentive to being good to the woman anymore. There's no more loyalty.

>She got a free ride from you by the sounds of it.
oh yeah, lifting her onto a commode when she was beginning me to leave her alone to do it, though the times i did she shit herself and tried to hide it. Trying to cook food for herself and falling down on her face, she had it so easy.

No she isn't

Where do you live that physically disabled people aren't entitled to benefits?

>If you put in even 1/10th of the effort your ancestors did you'd be banging bitches left and right.

>women determine my value as a human being. Their consent to have sex with me is the basis of my self esteem.
>if I went weeks without having sex, I would become very depressed because my self worth is determined by females.

>beginning
fucking hell

Yea marriage is shit but not relationships.

I'm watching it happen at work every day. Some landwhale is tied to this guy who's going through some tough medical shit and she's playing off that pretending to care so if he makes it through she can guilt trip him into saying she was there for him in his most dire times without actually doing anything for him. It's sickening to watch her act like she cares and take off work and fuck the rest of us because she started dating this guy she's just gonna use as a pocket book when a few moths prior she's fuckbuddies with some other guy.

That's America for you.
I don't know about other places though.

Accepting the current status of things is giving up and being apathetic unless you truely believe we have achieved the perfect world as is.

The need for men has been eroded by wars and technology over the last 103 years. Yet the socially acceptable expectations and legal rights for men have not changed as dramatically.

So, I wasn't wrong. You reached all of the conclusions I wanted you to reach after having read my post.

this

see
also my post

Unless you know what youre doing, relationships are 60/40 ar best, and most of their 40 is you not having to make an effort to get laid.

You can make that relationship 50/50 or better but you have to be a cold bastard to do it

That's a free ride. I didn't say anything about liking it.

Mate, fuck you. I hope you never have to look after somebody you love.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI

>MGTOW is giving up

Strawman, right off that bat. Stopped reading right there.

Hahaha. I smell you there fam.

MGTOW is saying women are not worthy of my attention. I have better shit to do with my time.

>why can't i hold all those buzzwords?

same as men

Youve come to this conclusion because youve got extensive knowledge about women have to offer?

Youre not just some 2 pump chump, or beta virgin, who thinks life is easier if they dont try?

Exactly. you know what I'm talking about. There are good women out there user.
Don't go full MGTOW
Go to the Philippines if you have to. Not just a mail order bride, but there's women over there that are actually interested in you. I tend to date Conservative Hispanics but even then that MindVirus seeps into them.

Vietnamese women are well reserved and are a great choice as well.

Strong family traditions and everything.

I had a friend from Japan, she married the typical jarhead-type dude. Average looking, but hard working. She pushed out 6 kids man. Her name was Asami, and she tells me the reason why many Japanese women crave Western men are their foundations and masculinity. They are strictly obedient housewives and make great companions overall.

Never mind al the weeb shit though, they will just cringe at you.

What could possibly be more important than finding someone to spend the rest of your life with and pass on your genetic material, AKA the sole reason living creatures have adapted and persevered throughout all of history.