Where were you when reddit dropped this EPIC truth bomb?

Where were you when reddit dropped this EPIC truth bomb?
>Putin BTFO
>Russia BTFO
>Nationalism BTFO
Is this the greatest commend of the 21st century so far?

*runs you over with a car*
psh nothing personnel kafir

>tfw most of the uk posters on Sup Forums are non-white

This is rather long
Don't want read that much.

The Mongols, Nips, and Chinese were all worse than Nazis/Soviets

And this guy is just forgetting that Western and Eastern countries are different and always will be. We will never get along. It's not because of some damn recent ideology. Putin hates the West, simple as that.

>uprising of the Stupid against the Smart
Topkek, pretty good 2bh. Have an upvote.

*vanishes just as the car is about to hit me*
*you find me sitting in the back seat with a katana in my hand*
well well well i guess it's just the two of us now...

>nationalism btfo

Eh not really.
He is right that the russian media climate is full of conspiracy theorys but that is conciously designed to be like this as a control mechanism since a long time by the government there and a remnant of commi statism.

The backlash against migratory waves, demographic collapses and the blurring of cultures struggling to retain relevance is not an uncommon theme in the past and the main fuel of the current anti-globalisation rethoric and its political outgrowth. The russians are simply latching on to it as they think it will give them more power in their corner of the world.

Russia really is the biggest threat to world peace, well maybe excluding North Korea, the only reason the U.S. hasn't done anything about them is because of their nukes.

also this

>superior american morals

NANIKORE?!? TEMME

jack

yes?

Religion is stupid. Having children is dumb. Giving up your rights is understanding. Atheists will be looked upon as the most intelligent people to die out in 100 years. Thanks for watching your carbon footprint so my children can bury you.

tldr
(op btfo)

Dude, Khorea has le terally 0 (zero) functional nukes.

Pidoruska has some rusty Soviet stuff beyond expiration date.

>Literally *eddit

Why is this retard crying so much? Russia was funding liberal faggots in the 60's all over American and Western Europe. Now the do it with the right wing, because the liberals are in charge.

They attack the weakness of their enemy, democracy itself.
You just need one side of the political debate to be more ignored and very unhappy. The seed is already there, the russians just add a little water, that's all.

>Unironically browsing R*ddit

First half of the post is useless, second half is vague at best for an average westerner.

In brief - wasted my time OP

>average westerner
Lol, you say that like """"East"""" is famous with Laozi and Confuzius.

I don't consider myself a westerner is all

I used to but Sup Forums and Sup Forums taught me that being referred to as 'eastern european' doesn't need to be an insult

>reddit

lmao they are just mad Trump won and will make up whatever vague, pseudo intellectual bullshit they can to justify their butthurt.

war on communism by capitalist powers has killed millions more than the soviets themselves

all this shilling against Russia is getting out of hand, these fucking redditor pussy faggots want another cold war, i hope they get nuked soon, we could do with a few millions amerisharts less

But it is actually pretty much is because you hardly can call Eastern Europe an advanced.

So, West is pretty much prepping for war? You do understand that you will be nuked if you attack, right?

well his not wrong, even if his underlying political beliefs are pretty obvious. Russia's always been compensating what they lack in strength and resources with espionage and mind-games. Modern Russia's pretty much to the international community what Sup Forums is to us.

Shouldn't you post this on Sup Forums, for all the other redditors?

Nothing will happen, stop feeding the shills man

LOL, much whining.
Going to destroy Russia very soon anyway, Evita.

>comparing Reagan to this dumb fuck

Leave Russia alone!!

Fucking american pigs always meddled and intervened with foreign powers, now that they have supposedly tasted their own medicine they want a war, they are utterly fucking deluded and retarded.

I don't know, jews also probably thought that it's going to be alright.

Wrecking a train wreck shithole. Wow what a great achievement.

LOL, this Pidoruskie is so scared by reddit post, so he grabbed that old and rusty soviet bomb again. Dont break it, Ivan!

Ha
It's a good one
Except for the part where questioning and seeking definite evidence (i.e. the proofs) is "stupid". No its pretty much using the scientific method against the outdated politicking, forcing same western papers that wrote russophobic articles since like Crimean War use the same old tools to an audience of much better educated people that start to use some critical thinking.

So basically alt-right = 21st century bolshevism?

Russia is literally the "sick man of europe"
Fuck off *eddit.

That's just retarded. Nationalism is fucking gay, but Putin primarily just wants to destroy the JeWest, and is just using those nationalist useful idiots to do it. It's not poor vs rich, it's East vs West. Those reddit cucks unironically are brainwashed into believing liberalism wasn't founded on the genocide of natives and africans, and actually believe it helps people.

>russians do not want putin
that is a lie

No. Face the imminent destruction of Pidorussia in 3...

Communism has relevatively little to do with the poverty of russia. It's more or less due to it's restrictive geography and location.

>they had the bad luck of electing a spy
>Putin
>was elected
I wonder, is author of that copypasta is absolutely retard?

he wasn't elected for his firts time
but 2nd and 3rd were legit
well.. "legit"

>anglos
>white
anglos have the most polluted genetics of all ethnicity on earth (this is particularly true for americans)

"White"-skinned mongrels you mean.

>"legit"
This. And i think that it's true for his second term too

All those elections were rigged along with fact he LITERALLY BLEW UP AN APARTMENT BLOCK to get elected the first time by blaming churkas.

>he LITERALLY BLEW UP AN APARTMENT BLOCK
yeah, brown sugar can't melt beton blocks
he didn't had power and influence at the time
it was berezovsky or whatever his name is

>he LITERALLY BLEW UP AN APARTMENT BLOCK
Nope, that was the Illuminati. Putin did 9/11 tho