Why the fuck is Zidane Real Madrid's coach?

what did he ever did to deserve it?
what were his previous coaching experiences?

>I rate Zidane as a coach

>I dont rate Zidane

I got you senpai

He was super star who will get respect and it seems he can man managed well. That's all you need as a coach at a club filled with a bunch of celebrities with big egos.
Dont think he'd do much with someone like Dortmund

Seriously though, he's following the exact same route Guardiola did. Manage the B team of the team you used to play for for a couple of seasons, go for the first team after a manager resigns/is fired, take advantage of the fact that the team is stacked as fuck and make it look like it's you who is responsible for the titles, become the highest paid manager eventually.

> They rated zidane

this, hes just doing well with an incredibly stacked team. Literally the guardiola of this generation

It's easier for a former club favorite to get the respect of the players and for big teams the manager's job is mostly to keep all the huge egos in check.

Zidane is already better than Poop Guardiola.

RM isn't that stacked actually, not to forget that Bale is injured.

He has the respect of the players because he used to play less than a decade ago and is living proof that they could be managers themselves if they become goattier.

He isn't (oh lets bring in Mourinho)

Simply because he's a god amongst mere mortals.

He's doing a hell of a job so far this season, look at other teams who bring in managers that have a proven track record and they fall flat on their face, he's also helped a little by the fact barca aren't the force of a couple of years ago. Their midfield without ineista and Xavi in their prime is a nowhere close to what it was.

so fucking bald tho

>4 draws in 14 La Liga matches so far
>winning thanks to last minute goals (2-1 Sporting, 2-1 Athletic, 2-1 Celta)
>lost 2-0 against Wolfburg last season
>won the UCL on penalties
>currently 2nd in their UCL group
>won the Europe Super Cup thanks to a late Ramos header (as usual)
>drew against Barça thanks to a late Ramos header (as usual)
>has had one good game this season (0-3 against Atletico) in which the goals were a deflection, a penalty and a tap in

>RM isn't that stacked actually
lol, just lol

This Real is 50 times more stacked than Guardiola's Barcelona

Barcelona used like 5 players fromt he youth academy in their starting eleven

scatalonian hater on suicide watch

He still won the CL in his first season, not many managers archived that

>Louis Enrique confirmed

Now, post barca's results so far this season for a comparison, don't forget to include being beaten by a man city team that are sinking like a lead ballon.

Mate, even the players admited it

Barcelona already have the 1st spot of the group so they let City win just to help Guardiola. You live under a rock?

>even the players admitted it

Got any source for that?

Lmfao omg "belter" thanks for the Lolz bro, my eyes are watering haha. They let man city win because pep ooowwwffftttt what a crock a shit! They just aint close to the team they was that's all. Don't make bullshit excuses man city or pep didn't need any help to qualify. You should take yer face for a shit m8

Messi phoned him up after the game to let him know it was present to pep lmfao.

>>drew against Barça thanks to a late Ramos header (as usual)
Without refball Madrid should have won that much 3-0

I watched game aswell m8, Madrid clearly the better side.

>This Real is 50 times more stacked than Guardiola's Barcelona
Kek.
>Barcelona used like 5 players fromt he youth academy in their starting eleven
And that doesn't make it stacked? Why?

Enrique being out of his depth doesn't mean that Zidane isn't too.

It's swings and roundabouts, Madrid currently are a better side than barca, admit don't admit it, doesn't really matter the proof is the pudding. When real win la Liga it will be undeniable.

Aw now Enrique is out his depth because Madrid are leading the table I get ye, had barca been ahead he'd still be the best thing since sliced bread. Zidane ain't out his depth at all, he's clearly got the team playing well and doing a stellar job.

Smells like bait, but you know...

>one type of goal means more than another
>calling out a penalty, deflected shot and tap in vs Atletico as not being legitimate

Surely being able to score a tap in vs Atletico means that you outplayed their defense all the way? Generally speaking scoring tapins from a team perspective is more impressive vs the best defense in the World than some guy scoring a random 1 out of 100 blooter.

Scoring last minute goals happen to every team? If anything it's proof that Zidane has created a mentally tough team that keeps playing at 100% till the end. Statistically most goals fall at the end of games.

>4 draws in 14 La Liga matches so far
and how is this not impressive if they lead the league with 6 points? La Liga is more stacked in terms of parity than ever at the moment, not as many "free lunches" anymore.

The only real blunder under Zidane is not winning their CL group against a "weak" Dortmund side (compared to Dortmund the last 5 years)

Eh wait a minute pal, they win tonight then they do win the champions league group. I agree with everything else you said though.

Real Madrid are only playing better. If you look at the teams they're pretty much on par, with Barca having the better attacking options and Real Madrid the better midfield, both of them having liabilities playing in defense.

Fair shout, didn't realize they had Dortmund at home tonight

Madrids defence is superior to barca, from wing backs to centre backs, varane and Marcelo would easily walk into the barca team.

I seen you're obviously Danish, what you think about Copenhagens chances in Belgium ? I'm waiting on Brugge and real for my accumulator. I think the pressure is on Copenhagen since they can still qualify, that last hurdle is always the hardest and teams end up trying to force it which I think hinders them greatly, and Brugge have zero pressure they can just come out and play without worry or pressure.

I'm a Copenhagen season ticket holder, so I've seen most of their games this season, including the CL ones. They've been very dominant at home, but struggled with creating chances away.
Their defense is very strong, just look at their current record in the CL (2 goals allowed in 5 games, played twice against Porto and Leicester) or in the Danish league (8 allowed in 20 games, against mostly farmer teams admittedly).

They trashed Bruges at home 4-0 in a dominant display where they missed a PK too. I understand your argument about Copenhagen having all the pressure on them and Bruges playing freely, but having something to play for in the first place should always elevate them compared to a team with nothing to play for. Who knows, Bruges might field a 2nd string team to rest players for their domestic league.

Leaving as much bias out of it as I can, I'd say Copenhagen with a narrow one goal win. I hope I don't fuck up your accy

I kinda disagree, I know they thumped them the first match. What I see is a Brugge side who've recently picked up a bit and a side who don't want to go out without a single point on the board, I'm assuming they will be full strength. Also lol your team already cost me a decent accumulater by not beating Porto at home, wouldn't be surprised if they cost me again but as soon as I seen the betting on that and the Dynamo game I jumped on it.

But fuck it! May the best team on the night win, I actually enjoy picking out the underdogs and them winning me being correct means more to me than the money. I think, I seen coming that and not many others did, that's my satisfaction.

>I didn't even bother to take a look at his Wiki page before posting dumb questions online

>irate zidane

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

One day you'll figure out that what matters is who you know, not what you know. Zidane is tight with Perez.

>not rating ziTSUUUUUUUU

any kind of logic about "players respect him" etc is like durodula akinfewa adeboulaye on the goal.com facebook levels of analysis.

players should play for whatever coach there is with full passion and obedience, even if they pluck me out of the crowd to lead madrid.

fact is teams like madrid dont even need a coach, maybe a token to pick an adequate lineup, cause the billions of euros the squad cost will do the work themselves.

its all a massive meme. and just like some people are famous and rich cause they were born billionaires, zidane is the equivalent.

>I rate Zidane
>I don't rate Zidane as coach

Shut up Josep.

>maybe a token to pick an adequate lineup, cause the billions of euros the squad cost will do the work themselves.
yeah worked real well in 08-09

That works in your perfect world, but this is not playstation, players in this type of level in competition have egos and sometimes are stupid. But if you grow watching football and dreaming of becoming a professional player, fuck if you go to your practice and see ZINEDINE FUCKING ZIDANE right there, you will give everything for him just to notice you.

I know everybody here just shitpost, but the IS, in fact, ZINEDINE ZIDANE. You would shit in your pants if you had the chance to play with him in trainnig, and if he compliments you.

Have you seen when Ibrahimovic was in the same field with fat Ronaldo? fuck he was starstruck like a little kid, because he was playing NEAR Ronaldo.

Guardiola had little effect in comparison because Zidane was a much much bigger star.

pictured: Zidane's coaching ability

Before May: Marketing
After May: CL title.

Can't wait until Zidane takes over Man United and makes a complete ass out of himself

Good post desu.

Zizou deserved the position because he is Zizou.

Deal with it.
RM is on the winning street and there is nothing you faggets can do about.

>Won CL
>Undefeated 33 official matches in a row

keep crying

>you

my uncle works for nintendo