Alright, I'm gonna try this cause I've seen it done a few times in the past

Alright, I'm gonna try this cause I've seen it done a few times in the past,

It's a begging thread. My PS Plus ran out and i can't afford to renew it. I ant afford any new games and I've been playing GTA online for months and months. I'm a stay at home dad while the missus works all day for just enough for us to eat and have a home but not much else.

If any b/ros can help a fella out, it would be really swell. Just a month pass fr PS+ would do, but if anyone wants to buy me Horizon Dawn or something that'd be great.

Not expecting much but worth a shot...

Pic unrelated.

Get a sob story, so people in your situation gib munies

That is my sob story.

no

BULLSHIT ARTIST!

You called bullshit...and you were wrong. I really am in need, I just liked the film a lot.

Prove it

Prove which bit?

The bit that isn't bullshit.

Post wife or kids tits, or gtfo

My kid is 1, you nonce.

If anyones the nonce, its you. Youre the one looking at 1 year olds junk every day when you change their nappies

Guilty as charged.

Get a job

Can't get a job because we have no family around and childcare is too expensive. I'd be working for literally nothing.

What's the deal with the head suction caps

Get a dog

Can't afford childcare because no job, can't get job because childcare. Wait until kid gets to nursery then start looking. Did you have a job before? Any qualifications?

Who needs new games when they have P. T

Yeah, but that's not for like another 2 years, had a job before but they said I couldn't have paternity leave so I quit.

P.T?

With the stories!

Then this is your own fault you dumb fuck. How about waiting until you're in a stable situation to propagate your faulty seed retard

You are the epitome of what's wrong with the world today, kill yourself and your whole family.

Life, uh...finds a way.

Also am in a stable situation...just want to play a new game.

The world has much much bigger problems than my ps+ running out.

There are tons of free games on Steam

Which is exactly why you should wipe your useless self and your bastard offspring off the face of the earth.

Never been a pc gamer.

Bro, he has a PS4, he is obviously too poorfag to afford an even halfway decent gaming PC. Fucking console peasants. I hate them as much as I hate general poor people. Well, if you call those subhuman pieces of shit people. Anyone with a net worth of less than three million dollars US should be deported to some third world shithole like Sweden or France. Also, OP fucking kill yourself for coming on here and begging for a handout. This is Trump's America now nigger. No more free shit. Fucking libcuck scum.

A simple 'No' would suffice.

Jokes on you, I'm not in America. Thankfully.