How do i get such a smooth ass as a dude who wants to try out crossdressing and stuff

How do i get such a smooth ass as a dude who wants to try out crossdressing and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ashemaletube.com/pics/83497/mrynah/7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IDK man, it's something i've been trying to find out as well.

Moisturising, waxing and making sure your pores don't open up, also if you're thinking of that gif good lighting.

Moisturising? How do you mean that?

lotions my guy
coconut oils /butter on your ass every day exfoliate your skin my guy buy a loofa and use it when you shower to remove dead skin then moisturize those cheeks with lotion and coconut oil etc. wax your ass hairs cuz shaving just makes ugly razor burns use hormones estrogen is key to making trap skin soft also if your taint is dark and gross and you dont like it there are treatments you can look into to whiten it up same for the dick and balls you can go to certain places where they charge you for it or you can buy the stuff and do it at home prosper my male slut prosper rome wasnt built in a day you gotta put work in there or else your man clitoris wont get anywhere

i fuk u in yore fez

Faggot

Sauce??

soak your ass in bleach, tried and tested method of the stars

This thread is making me hard

Shes got better here-
m.ashemaletube.com/pics/83497/mrynah/7/

search trans eduarda rodriguez for more of her

If you want real advice you shouldn't come to Sup Forums

Have you ever heard of a period, maybe a comma or two.

found this on xbooru

Holy shit, more from that girl

>girl

looks like a fat nerd, disgusting

her namw is charlie kyrn

I find that applying cold-pressed sesame and cold-pressed black seed (nigella sativa, not the other black sesame or whatever) oils to my skin has vastly improved its look and feel. Look into them if you wish. A bit expensive, but worth it. Black seed oil is also an amazing supplement taken internally, lots of great effects, at least for me, including healthier skin and more energy.

Regular showers help, but don't use cheap or artificial products, stick to something all-natural that wont dry or otherwise ruin your skin over time.

And change your fucking underwear regularly. Ideally before and after sleep.

Good luck being a qt faggot user

her name is TS kitty lynn

name or sauce, pls

Traps don't get periods

Can you wax inbetween the cheeks. I have so much hair, I'm talking the actual asshole, not just cheeks. Right in there.

Looks nice.

But still remains a dudes stinky butthole

as if you wouldn't

i was almost starting to forget what an actual pussy looks like

somebody please say something

i am lonely

i love your feet can i see them bare?

kek

post traps on Sup Forums for other people is the only validation i get in my life

sauce?

the only one you need

her name is isabella marquesine

izabelly marquesine

>isabella marquesine
thanks user also checked