Football is a boring sport

and you all know it.
I've been playing and watching football for ~15-16 years but if you're not on the pitch it's definitely the most boring sport. I don't think I'ver ever been in a stadium without yawning at least 40 times. Watching it at home is even worse.
9 or 10 interesting things happen in these 90 minutes and most of the time I'm looking at my phone because nothing happens (completely different story if you're watching your favourite team play). anyone who says something else is lying because you just can't enjoy time wasting and pic related

and most football fans don't get why it's no problem for me to watch federer vs nadal or raonic vs. thiem for 5 hours, they say tennis is boring which is complete bullshit - you can't hide in tennis, it's 2-5 hours of action, there is no time wasting, it's 10 times better

That's why we shitpost in the game threads until something happens

>football is boring
>tennis is all action
>boris becker confirmed

>tennis
>2 interesting rally's per 5 hours
>gtfo

You go back to your ice hockey lad, leave real sports for the educated fans

>UK
>educated

>tfw to smart for tenis

Your mom's a boring cunt but millions are fucking her nonetheless

If you only care for goals and chances then you are absolutely right.
If you appreciate the finer details like nice runs, positioning, tackles, overall tactics then football is usually very interesting...

Apparently Becker left, because some meditation guru is influencing Djokovic, and he didn't like it. And people thought Djokovic would ever be the GOAT.

>I appreciate the finer details

>tennis, it's 2-5 hours of action, there is no time wasting
Every shot at the goal in soccer is important, beacuse a goal can decide a match.
A point in tennis worth nothing, unless it's the game point, there's no emotion

>POINT!!!! POINT!! 15-0 woooow

lol, if someone is losing 40-0 and slowly coming back (40-15, 40-30...) there's enough emotion

it's also about HOW every point is won, that's what tennis fans like
>lucky aids and cancer goals in football are better than 60-70 quality points and rallies in tennis

it isn't just about the sport itself though, it is also about everything that surrounds it. When you go to a football match it isn't just about watching football. You may have based your judgments on the calibre of the football you were watching, I don't know, but you have arrived at that opinion and that's fine, but to make a statement and say that "tennis is more action packed than football", well it would really depend on the match, wouldn't it?

I like tennis, but I feel it just isn't as competitive as football; the gulf between top players and shit players is much greater, and there just aren't enough major competitions to keep me hooked, I only really watch Wimbledon and the French Open, and at a push, the Olympics

singing chants and celebrating on the way home etc. these things are nice, but the game? fuck no
the time wasting and all these faggots crying on the floor because the opponent touched them really bother me and like I said before, you can't hide in tennis.

4 grand slams, tour finals, davis cup, fed cup, indian wells, miami, monte carlo, cinci, shanghai, gerry weber open, brisbane, swiss indoors, bnp paribas, singapore fucking hell there are so many..

Kek

>shitty sport based in points
>having more emotion than based soccer

In soccer everything can happen, a countryard 3rd division or a discredited team can btfo a big team and that does happen very often. Now who cares if Raphael nadal is playing his 4th match against some weak ass.

>all these faggots crying on the floor because the opponent touched them
And in tennis bitches don't even play close of each other

that doesn't make any sense at all

yeah it's very fun to play. but to watch, unless it's a big game it's boring as fuck. even the commentators get bored. tennis is exciting because anything can happen at any second.

shut up Neymar, you pussy

i understand you're Brazilian, and you don't get an education over there, but at least try and sound intelligent.

how many layers of shitposting are you on

Morten is right though. Football is so much more than just goals.