France

What are your immediate thoughts and feelings on this country?

For me it's a sense of longing and unreturned love. A one-sided relationship

africa

>A country that's over 50% African calling a country that's at best 5% African (and that's assuming the most generous estimates AND counting the overseas territories) African
Wew lad. You can literally multiply the number of French blacks by ten and France would still be a whiter country.

15% actually

it doesn't matter to me

never been to it but would like to. i'm afraid of mudslims there though and feel bad that French do nothing about them destroying their country

Now I only immidietly think of the butthurt french jew with his huge black m/arab f collection

never sure how to respond to these "i love france threads" as a algerian-french myself

Finally confess that real French people are gods who gave the world everything, the Africans were just too dumb to get fully enligthened but this is not over.

cuck country

It's shit.

dead shitskin country

only real european kids will get this

I think I'd visit this france, but not the france that exists today

start by apologizing to jesus for calling yourself an algerian-french since there is no such thing as double nationality, you have to choose

>salam aleikum, kuffars, I'm algerian-french!

No wonder everyone hates you ar*bs.

A dead but still overrated country

how about you fuck off you fucking bougnoule

you have no reason to be here, your country got its independance, so why don't you stay there and never come back? you keep complaining about the french and mocking them but you are still here, because you now that your cunt is fucking garbage and will always be
just fucking die

You are not european moron, you're fucking black, it's worse than us, go fuck off

The leader of my people and my love as well.

sandniggers chimping out mostly. Mostly germoneys future.

Our neighbors. They go "Hola EspaƱa, comme ca va :-)" and we go "Gabachooooooossss".

Also many nice and curious stuff between us. That island in the middle is France half of the year and Spain the other half.

what does "gabachos" means ?

>That island in the middle is France half of the year and Spain the other half
das pretty cool
GABACHO DE MIERDA

Proof

If you don't love France you can go back to your underdevelopped bled in Algeria too you know

>Rue Richelieu
>Rue Louis XIV
>not some commie/leftard personnalities

Fucking glorious

I've been to Bordeaux for a week, two weeks ago, and now just thinking of German 'girls' manages to kill my boner.

I'm moving to Germany next month for work. It can't be that bad.

I'm going to regular meetings of French native speakers in my city and the majority of the girls there have German boyfriends and all the French guys have Spanish/Latin American/whatever nationality but German girlfriends.

Awesome. How do you pick up girls in Germany ? Beer ? Are there specific things to know ?

Why don't they like german girls? Is it because they're too cold

No clue, man. I never had a gf that shared my nationality. I lost my V-card to a fucking leaf from Montreal. bwahaha

In the grand scheme of things they're all right but they're kinda dicks at times.

Jeez, do you think the retards on /deutsch/ will be more informed than you ?

no idea