Send this or any picture from (bitly dot com slash Cperwich) to 6198654304

Send this or any picture from (bitly dot com slash Cperwich) to 6198654304
Post results

Love the pics, where she from? Looks like she's been to a local con.

Does she have an insta?Snapchat? Any way besides txting an old ass number ?

Cali bro

Would love to tongue her rusty shitter

Damn guess cons just all look alike lol. Damn was excited

Facebook

bump

This is old as fuck. She works at sea world, or at least did about a year and a half ago. I have more of the set but can't be bothered to post.

She works at Fry's, according to her Facebook.

Like I said, year and a half ago. I have the pic of her in her sea world outfit but it's on my computer

just a question to user, why search for her? it isn't funny. it's just mean. low morale.
post some CP here for a change instead, niggers.

A hat hardly constitutes an outfit

You do it, nigger faggot.

i've done it, but im already banned on other places, Sup Forums is my last resort. if moot wasn't such a douchebag faggot we can have nice things on Sup Forums.

-,-

Moots been gone for quite some time you twat waffle

wow shit. has he an hero? what happened to that furfag? not that i really care about him, but the cheese pizza is definitly gone. who's in charge here?

In January 2015, Poole announced that he would be stepping down as the Sup Forums administrator.[24] On January 23, moot hosted a final Q&A with site users using the /qa/ board and YouTube to livestream. This marked the beginning of his "retirement" from being an administrator and owner of the web site after eleven-and-a-half years.[25] He began a process of turning control of the site over to three anonymous Sup Forums moderators while searching for a buyer for the website.[26] On September 21, 2015, it was announced that Hiroyuki Nishimura, founder of the Japanese BBS 2channel, would take over as the site's owner.[27][28]

On March 7, 2016, Poole announced that he had been employed by Google at a yet-to-be disclosed position.[29]

Sketchy. traitor.

Did anyone message her?

reported to FBI for asking for CP.