WWYD thread

WWYD thread

I'd love to push her onto her knees ram my cock down her throat till I'm close to cumming then pull out and cum all over her face and hair

Wwyd to this teen slut

I'd have like one, probably not all that interesting, conversation with her and then go on with my life.

eat her out and then go balls deep in her pussy

wwyd to her?

Fuck her from behind so I don't have to look at her then cum all up her ass

Anyone? Be rough

More?

What I would do is I'd post color pics because this isn't the 1940's nor is this a fucking art board.

Hardly any user

propose. get married.

Wwyd to my gf? Be rough

I want to lie her down on her front. Pull her ass apart. Slowly tease her assand rub the tip of my cock against her tight little ass hole. Slowly press inside until im all inside her and she lets out a gasp. Pull all the way out. Press back inside but this time faster. Pull all the way back out, and back in. I hear her let out a loud high pitched moan and she grab fistfulls of the bed sheet. I keep going all the way in and all the way out, each time faster and harder as i press your hips into the bed. Faster and faster. Harder and harder and hear her scream. I feel her ass tighten on me. Her legs are shaking and she puts her face into the pillow. I cum deep in her as and leave her shaking on the bed

God damn those eyes.
I would ram my dick down her throat and cum all over her face

I'd tie her wrists to this bed post, before cutting all of her clothes with a knife, grazing her skin in the process.
Then I'd jam my dick repeteably in her puss and ass before shoving it down her throat till she gags.
Use a whip on her tits while shoving a vibrator on her clutch till she begs me to stop. Then cover her face and tits with cum.

Repeat more and more, showing her pics of her getting more and more covered with cum to make her agree how big a cumslut she is

wwyd to my little sis?

Smash puss

Middle 2 are my slutty cousins, wwyd

Smash ass puss

Send to all of her Instagram and Facebook friends some pics of her with her panties in her mouth and written in lipstick "I love cum" all over her thighs and white dress

nice. all her friends know she's a huge slut like this, now they woud have a confirmation

Wwyd?

Ex gf, be brutal she is a huge slut now

Which one? Wwyd?

One loves cum and one loves anal...take guess and WWYD??

Pull her shorts down in that bathroom and spank her ass raw. Then proced to push my cock into her tight ass and pound her little asshole until she cums from it. I fill her broken ass with my cum and make her lick all my cum off the floor that dripped out of her gapping broken ass.

Chain her up somewhere on the beach to be used by everyone. I charge almost nothing for her to be raped by ugly nasty old men. Over time she grows to love it and begs for my dicks constantly. I let her suck my cock for hours while she is pounded out doggy style but strangers. She is now a local attraction and is the chained up beach slut for almost 3 months. Pussy,asshole,throut and mind are completely broken

How would you treat Kristy

Oh god. The one on the left is fucking gorgeous god damn. She's the anal queen. I know it.

WWYD to them? And guess again user!

Kek what the fuck is wrong with me. I meant to say the right one. The RIGHT one. All day everyday anal. I would ram my dick up her ass and cream pie that that asshole

Bump

do my gf for more

Could you handle all 3? How?

How would you fuck my gf Sup Forums?

I swear to god if the left one was riding me I would cum immediately god damn

Is rip those off and tear that ass apart
Wwyd

I'd put her on all fours on that beach and fuck her in front of everyone. Make those tits bounce so everyone can see.

Nice tight slim body. I would have her ride me while my fat cock stretches her pussy

Nice, right is the one that likes ass to mouth .WWYD to her and her friend

She would be turned into the mindless bimbo she always wanted to be. She would never turn down a cock and would beg everyone to use her holes roughly and at all times.

Can't blame you.

she loves the feel of a big dick stretching her.

Make her wrap those lips around my cock and pull on her hair as she sucks me dry

Like her tits?

God damn more of the right please. She's fucking beautiful god dammit.
Fuck the left. The left can watch as I fuck the shit out of the right. Ass to mouth? she's perfect

Take her out of the party and have her pull my cock out. She strokes me while she tells me how much she wants my big cock inside of her. I push her to her knees and slowly force the length of my dick into her waiting mouth.

After I'd fucked her unconscious I'd pull out my dick and spray a thick load across her tits

GOd damn more of that ass.

I'd rail that tight pussy until she screamed, then have her ride me with her ass while I played with her nips

Bend her over and pull her pants down to her ankles. Make her beg for me to fuck her and once she's ready shove my dick deep in her ass and hold on as she tries to get away. After I finish she would be passed on to the 5 other guys waiting to tear her ass up.

Suck her nipples till she dries

Is that Mackenzie mcroy ahahab

Hike that dress up and tease her pussy with my hard cock from behind. When she's nice and wet I push it into her start rough fucking her doggy style.

shed go down on her knees and suck me off, then shed beg me to fuck her. i would quickly slide her pants down and pull her thong aside, then it ram my cock into her tight pussy and cum inside her after a few hard pumps

I'd use your slut's face. Fucking it real hard making her choke on my cock. I'd keep going until she was covered in spit and precum. Then I'd take it out and cover her face in a thick, hot, cumload.

Cute smile, gorgeous eyes. Would love to ram my dick down her throat and cum on the face

Bump

More

Lay her on her back and gently fuck her mouth while I play with her tits and pussy, fingering her to an orgasm while she swallows my load.
Hook her legs over my shoulders and go in hard and deep, smacking her from time to time, and I'm sure she'd call me a pussy and tell me to hit her harder.
Grab her by the hair and shove her face into the mattress, roughly pull down her shorts and with a little spit, push my cock inside her before she's ready.
Pull her dress down to free her tits and hike her skirt up, pinning her down as I tease her before fucking her to a quick, hard orgasm. I make sure to pull out so I can spray cum on her dress.
Cuff her hands to the bedposts and let her squirm and whimper while I caress and pinch her body. Push her legs up and look into her eyes while I fuck her ass.

Would take her to the bathroom at a party, fuck her senseless. Cover her face and dress in a big load then return like nothing happened. With her wearing my cum.

Cute innocent girl. I would love to ram my dick deep in her ass.

Push her to her knees and slap her face with my cock before ramming my shaft down her throat. I hold her by the head and skull fuck her, pulling out to cum on her face.

Slap her hard to wipe that smug look on her face. Shove her down to the ground and make her slick my balls and suck my cock while I pull her hair. Finish on her face.

WWYD?