All memes aside, how fucked are they?

All memes aside, how fucked are they?

About as fucked as Norway.
>B-BUT MUH EUROPEAN MARKET ;___;
That only means they'll be buying more domestic, American and Chinese goods.

Norway is part of single market

without the inflow of the skilled polish architects, doctors and engineers, they're doomed to collapse in like a year tops.

This is correct. We are also the fastest legislature to adopt new EU directives. Two things are different from full EU membership: we artificially sustain an untenable agricultural industry, and we don't have a vote.

It's almost as if that's the second point I adressed in my post.

this

I never understood why you went for this kind of deal.
Guess you have a strong agricultural and fishing lobby

>d*tchman doesn't know what he's talking about yet he keeps yapping his big toothed cheese smelling horsemouth
what a surprise

But they don't have a free trade agreement with neither USA nor China. So they will pay tariffs regardless

Who will supply our polish food, drugs and piles of squashed tyksie cans in the park now?

>Reddit has no sense of humor
shocking

Mostly to avoid trying to negotiate.
Or hassle free fish export.
Honestly can't tell which is which.

that's not very nice, Mr. Juncker

russia will join the eu

stop killing unsustainable amounts of fish you fucking oilniggers

t. environmentalist

That would be awesome
We would become a superpower

more like Russia would become a superpower

elaborate

Yeah, so? That only serves to boost domestic production.

Eurocrats hate this, but free trade zones are not and have never been the standard.

Pretty much. In every field Russia would be the most powerful country and therefore dictate policy.

They would colonise half the continent if they were given freedom of movement.

SHIT UP

We have plenty of Russians living in Germany already

You really believe countries can do fine in modern world without trade?

they would be more dependent on gazprom. As if they are not right now

>Tariffs = no trade ever
Eurocrat logic

it's not Western Europe that's the problem, it's places like the Baltic states where there are already established Russian communities. Their very national identity would be threatened by the numbers moving there. I'm not a Russophobe but Russia in the EU isn't workable, unless they developed to a point where this wouldn't be a problem. And even if they did that it would mean they'd have hegemony over the EU via economic strength like Germany does now.

They'll finally be able to pass all those laws that the pesky EU held back.

The UK is going to get out of this poorer

Not nearly as much as the media would have you think.

Pretty much this really. I bet that as soon as they are out of EU they will make the whole middle east honorary citizens of UK.

lol, no. Russia would have an easier time trying to join NATO .

Your country is rightful Dutch clay.

They are getting haughtier and even more snobbish by the day. That's the usual sign of anglo desperation as the deluded little fucks begin to realize what they're getting into after the memes wear out.

The chimp out has just began. They'll eventually threaten with sudoko'ing themselves with nuclear detonations and radioactivity spreading all over Yurop if they can't have it their way.

a LOT of butthurt in this thread

if you hate us so much then why are you annoyed that we are leaving?

Because while the UK will be poorer, less powerful and less influential, so will the EU countries that are left.

Stepping out of the EU would've made sense 10-15 years ago. Right now it's fucking stupid and you let yourselves get cucked by dumbfucks who thinks the EU only exists to check your bananes for straightness and feed you foreigners.

leaving the EU would have made no sense 15 years ago because none of the eastern european nations were part of it, there was barely any net EU migration and the EU budget didn't drain nearly as much money from west to east

don't take it so personally, people here just don't want to become part of the inevitable european country the EU morphs into

They'd start pushing Germans around and Germans would hate it since they are control freaks.

Misery loves company. Personally I think the EU should never have expanded past E6 + Iberia. And I'm only including Iberia for aesthetic borders.

soon

>They'll eventually threaten with sudoko'ing themselves with nuclear detonations and radioactivity spreading all over Yurop if they can't have it their way.

The good ol' Belkan approach

100% this

>annoyed that we are leaving?
we don't, why are you still in eu? why don't you leave immediatly?

Why are people bullying Britain for wanting to retain their sovereignty?

because article 50 of the lisbon treaty says it should take 2 years

There are two outcomes that stem from the non-resolvable conflict between freedom of movement and the access to the single market.

Soft Brexit/Voluntary Vassaldom: The UK accepts FoM in order to access the single market. It loses all exceptional provisions and political representation in form of votings rights in the parliament and the veto in the comission.
The UK will still have to accept the big majority of EU legislation if it want to keep its access. The only difference is that it gets no say or vote whatsoever in the making of said legislation(see Norway). On top of that it still has to contribute to the EU's budget.

Hard Brexit/Economic Crash: The UK exits the EU and the single markets. Standard WTO tarifs are put in place cutting trade and transport lines causing the economy to tank, imagine empty super market shelves. The pound collapses. Millions of people lose their right of abode over night and will have to pack their bags. Chaotic scenes at airports and ferry terminals.

You should ask about how the EU will be doing losing one of its few top contributors while retaining all of her dependents

That's not why people think they're retarded

They survived the onslaught Nazi Germany and won in the end. They'll be fine. They will come on top again.

>All memes aside
>Sup Forums
>the internet

Can't scheme the meme

>this butthurt germ

>I never understood why you went for this kind of deal.
Because our major trading partners, the UK, Sweden and Denmark joined the EU.
We're also interested in a trade agreement and European cooperation, but not your European nation project.
The UK is our most important exports destination, so now we will have even less of a reason to join.

A big argument against Norway joining the EU would be that it would enable the Spanish and Portuguese would decimate our oceans.

As much as I want Britain to succeed it'd be funnier to see their shit get fucked up.

>no resources if Scotland leaves the UK
>thinks the US can ACTUALLY help them
I cant wait for the shit-show to start.

>article 50 blah blah blah
forget that, just leave!

Half of the UK exports are on EU countries, so yes, it's gonna hurt, at least in the short run.

Why? The UK has historically been one of the most forward thinking and foresight driven of European nations, on top of the most individualistic.

Most can see the EU is slowly centralizing and consolidating power. At the same time they are building an unsustainable model that is going to lead to a hard collapse everyone will be forced to share in the future. This is like cutting off an arm to get off a sinking ship.

New trade agreements will be brokered during article 50 negotiations. It's not like they're going to become North Korea.

The EU? Crashing with no survivors i'm afraid.

Don't forget that a lot of non-EU trade is dependent on FTA negociated by the EU.

>Romania
If you want to see a shitshow, just stick your head out the window.

Not fucked at all

No, but it is obvious that the EU leaders will want to make an example out of them.

It doesnt look good. But hey, maybe they'll find a way.

I don't think they will, to be honest. There's a lot of boast and braggadocio coming from Brussels but they'd be hurting themselves as much as they'd be hurting the UK with such a move so it will end up in nothing.

Keep in mind that the Spanish press is giving us a very unrealistic impression of what's going on. Anything related to Brexit reads like something out of Pravda these days.

No one is annoyed at you leaving. I think the feel is more one of relief and tfw finally getting rid of that dead weight guy ruining all the parties.

The annoyance comes precisely because your brexiters don't want to legit '''leave''', you actually want to stay cherrypicking the parts that suit you, disregard the ones that want and keep trying to have a place and a say in Yurop, mostly for the purpose of sabotaging the EU. You are a cancer.

I really hope a hard brexit knocks you in the face when time is up.

The UK is one of the biggest players in Europe, but with Brexit looming people talk about the UK as if they're Lithuania. They will be fine.

Barely any

the only 'big' countries the EU has free trade agreements with are south korea, south africa and mexico and none of these are big british trade partners

Whenever I see one of my compatriots defending the EU I puke a little inside. You are the very definition of Stockholm syndrome.

That depends how much of a dick rest of EU will be.
And I don't mean the EU institutions themselves, they will take blame for anything bad regardless. I mean the individual national governments that can fuck with the negotiations and eventually bury them.
Another problem could be at their home front but I'm going to assume they are not retarded enough to fuck their country over internal politics... well more so than they usually do.

Anglo Trade Alliance when??

The Brexit is jeopardizing the Union as much as it is. They will not jeopardize it any further they will be fucking ruthless.

For example, they have already announced that they won't let the UK negociate any new trade agreement during the Brexit talks with them or any other party, lol.

They'll be fine. The only countries fucked are the ones trapped in the European Caliphate of Germany.

it's funny that people get butthurt at all brits because of comments our politicians make that your MSM decides to report on

You wouldn't like it if everybody assumed everything every single one of your politicians was the views of all average spaniards

Scotland will break off from the UK and join the EU.
N. Ireland will join the Republic of Ireland
London will become a city-state.

Brits were partially right with all of this and many Europeans share their concerns: the immigration and refugee model on the EU is unsustainable, the integration process and loss of national sovereignity is dangerous and uneccessary, etc..

But, is the only solution to break apart? To destroy everything?

Maybe if they had invested all that time and resources on making the EU a trade and cooperation zone again instead of the United States of Europe that some people want, they would have succeeded too or at least they would have increased the popular support for it and created a strong block inside the EU parliament.

I do hope you're honestly just ignorant and speaking of memes rather than deliberately trying to deceive people.

I agree with you, the way some anti-brexiter are painting the picture is completely ridiculous, but i still think they'll be worse than when they were when they were in.

It's always been the case that EU member states can't sign free trade agreements themselves, that was one of the arguments in favour of us leaving..

Now that they're going, when will the EU begin construction on our new landbridge to the mainland?

what exactly in my post is wrong? everything there is a fact

eastern european nations didn't start joining until 2004, which last time I checked isn't 15 years ago

Its quite nice, and getting better...no nigger, muslims...I'm disappointed.

Depends. How fast can you amass 60 million english corpses?

A mi me pasa lo mismo cada vez que veo a uno de mis compatriotas defendiendo los intereses de una potencia extranjera (una que por cierto, es para echarla de comer aparte...) y el detrimento de los nuestros.

Regatenii si vechiul regat sunt in mod obiectiv gunoi

This. But you dont get it here Ami, EVERYTHING you say/think aginst the EU and your up against the Wall. First thing Juncker (that dumb fuck) said after the Brexit? "We need MORE EU" i mean how dumb can you be, the people of a country say no thats it we dont like EU as it is now, lets do more of this shit people will like that. Everywhere in the EU Anti-EU people are on the rise but more EU si what we need. Fuck em

:DDDDD

SZFU SPaintard you being sucking of EU Money for years and one of they few that are paying had it and dont want to be part of it.

THis.

Now who would have thought of that :^)

REEEEE

>But, is the only solution to break apart? To destroy everything?

Moderation accomplishes nothing. When you have power hungry fools like Juncker fully ready to dissolve the traditional European model and take another step towards a single European state it's time to respond with equal and opposite reactions.

The EU was a good thing and a nice idea as a trade federation but is now turning into a monster reminiscent of the USSR

Less national power --> more corruption and trampling of individual will and rights

you must be either utterly retarded or maliciously dishonest if you think that eastern europe is in any meaningful capacity responsible for EU or its western part's problems, be it through migrant workers which are a net gain for the economy, or the eu meme funds which are fucking nothing compared to national budgets. And I'm not even going into how UK was in favour of the expansion.

Maybe EU federalists like you Hans, the rest of us, not so much. In the long run they will be better of.

Numai bozgorii si tiganii cauta dezbinare. Probabil esti mucosul ala protestant.

Just give them the funding.

There's alot of hysteria ITT. im guessing it reflects local presses. Ours is also shit desu.

I voted remain and still want to remain, and am planning to move out of the uk in the next 6 months to mainland europe, but there's alot of misinformation here. for example
>They will not jeopardize it any further they will be fucking ruthless
disagree with this. Its not a case of trying to punish the uk. Its a case of trying to keep ship steady in the teeth of what is already an economic storm. It is in everyone's interest for it to work alright.

>they have already announced that they won't let the UK negociate any new trade agreement during the Brexit talks with them or any other party
this was already stated policy. it was also stated policy for may to try to do it - so theres obviously a clash here but its not brussels (or merkel) laying down the law

not at this stage. perhaps at first, but it's about pragmatism now.

also this is not right. I would want the former but dont think it will happen. Annoyingly our govt is set on no FoM.

Scenario 2 will almost certainly not happen though for several reasons
1) companies will, as the deadline nears, plan accordingly. we wont suddenly be empty of food and petrol
2) our institutions are already contingency planning so jobs will continue to be paid. i expect we will suffer economically but it wont be great depression 2: electric boogaloo
3) Interim arrangements will be found for particularly difficult subjects
4) mass movement of people almost certainly wont be necessary - its priority no.1 for both Brussels and our government

So yeah, overall its shit and i wish it wasnt happening, but no one (except maybe the German ITT) wants to see it fail totally and utterly and ruin the UK, because ultimately if that happened, everyone suffers. its pointless

>Hard Brexit/Economic Crash: The UK exits the EU and the single markets. Standard WTO tarifs are put in place cutting trade and transport lines causing the economy to tank, imagine empty super market shelves. The pound collapses. Millions of people lose their right of abode over night and will have to pack their bags. Chaotic scenes at airports and ferry terminals.

Brexit already happened. You don't have to push scare tactics anymore.

To add to this I think it's fully possible to restructure a new cross-national European trade agreement, it's that these "comprehensive" solutions inevitably turn into some kind of perversion of power without real checks and balances

The United States has only operated so well for so long with such a large national population due to multiple divisions of power at depth and breadth that are very hard to consolidate

>Numai bozgorii si tiganii cauta dezbinare
Ce dramatic ai facut sa sune
Daca iti spui aceeasi minciuna una-ntruna eventual vei ajunge sa o crezi

¿Como los que defienden que nuestros intereses en la OMC los defienda un comisario europeo extranjero (mientras que hasta Islandia puede defender sus propios intereses), que nuestras políticas económicas y sociales las establezca la Comisión en las Orientaciones generales de las políticas económicas (OGPE) independientemente del gobierno que votemos, o que nuestra política de defensa y de seguridad esté sometidas a la OTAN en virtud del artículo 42 del TUE? ¿Como los que han organizado el desmantelamiento de nuestra industria, las deslocalizaciones y la privatización en masa de los servicios públicos?

Si alguien defiende los intereses de una potencia extranjera, son los europeístas. Disfruta de ser una colonia económica alemana, desgraciado.

>this same frogposting brit trying to cool down his burning anus by implying he's being all smug