MDE: World Peace

Was adult swim aware of what Sam Hyde is all about? Like the post-ironic alt-right tendencies? For fucks sake, THEY GLORIFIED MASS SHOOTER JAMES HOLMES BY USING HIS SYMBOL AS THEIR FUCKING TV SHOW LOGO. They had a fucking pro bullying skit in their first episode. "Everybody knows you can't be a fly nigga AND raise your hand." Direct quote from the episode. Come the fuck on. I don't want to see bigotry and racism on adult swim. No thanks.

>Inb4 le Reddit is that way
Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTaogjKtKVQ
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-5-2016.html
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4nbenx/center_of_calf_tattoo_by_steampunk_amputee/
mega.nz/#!N8xjFRSC!v1IeHGNcQpU8BDLBTNg0MfHJXhpJY9yya6Dv32Tw71E
youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit is thata way, faggot.

Literally go back to your subreddit Sam

back 2 reddit

shill thread, consider suicide Sam

enjoy your 3 day vacation

If you didn't laugh audibly at "Everybody knows you can't be a fly nigga AND raise your hand." then you cannot be helped. Your soul is gone. Pro-bullying? GREAT sketch premise.

Shut the fuck up. It's the "muh I wanna be edgy cuz I'm a loser" people like you that don't give a fuck because you're probably a white male..

WHAT'S UP, SHOE POLISH PETE

Go watch Eric Andre then you cuck

b8

WHERE IS THE FUCKING TORRENT?

They shafted sam on their website too, check out the adult swim homepage

>"Everybody knows you can't be a fly nigga AND raise your hand."

honestly thought that was the best line of the entire episode. even better than chicken nugget SCOON

We live in a post-ironic society. It doesn't matter how backwards and alt-right the skits are, they'll just be taken as satire.

MDE is not and never has been even remotely funny. I guess he caters to the ignorant "lol so random" Reddit crowd. I'll keep entertaining myself with high-class comedy such as Monty Python instead, but I can see why unintelligent people would like this juvenile trash.

They only hired Sam so they can cancel something instead of Mr Pickles

Lol

WEAK PUSSY DETECTED

But still just knowing adult swim would even think to hire people from the alt-right is just down right frightening.

what is alt-right?

ratings out yet?

I know you're meming, but if you actually believe in your worldview, you shouldn't be so terrified of differing opinions. It should be easy enough for you to shoot down these "alt-right" boogeymen with logic and facts. In fact, you should relish any opportunity for that discussion to happen in public, in front of others. Right?

kek that's actually great

I still don't know how to feel about it, I just wish the space was bigger

le Reddit is that way

They were very generous with the space

this pleases me

All the triggering on this board is more entertaining than the actual show.

it's a brand new show and it's higher on the page than brad neely's show and squidbillies. literally everything but eric andre.

and to be honest nobody is going on this website anyway so it's irrelevant

I can't find the video where Nick prank calls hookers and asks one to pee on his buttcheeks.

Not memeing but it's easy for you to say when you're most likely white and don't have any mental illnesses. I like the chans don't get me wrong. I'm just not of fan of the unnecessary racism/bigotry.

They're just jokes dude. When laws are being passed that were blatantly racist or bigoted, then yeah that's a problem. But ball busting? People are always going to find shit to say about you and the shit you want to hear the least is always going to be what you hear the most.

i really like the music they used.

muh bigot racismmm

Fucking kill yourself dude. No man should be this much of a sensitive faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QTaogjKtKVQ

>why do you HAVE to get hard?

fucking losing it

You don't know what being considerate is, asshole. Get off this board.

I watched the first episode and very much enjoyed it. Sadly I couldn't contribute to the ratings living in Britain but I hope they get enough to keep it going.

>Come the fuck on. I don't want to see bigotry and racism on adult swim. No thanks.

cry more bitch nigguh

holy shit
1 million+ viewers

>Alt-Right boogeyman

This is aging faster than the fedora meme

woahly shit, sauce?

thanks man

proud of sam

This show seemed like some kind of kitbash between Kids in the Hall, Strangers With Candy and Sam's typical high concept selfie-monologues.

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-5-2016.html

>1m people watching Sam
I... Wow.

>Females 18-49
>0.39 MDE
>0.60 Rap Game

Ke k ing

It just wasn't funny. I like post-ironic whatever humour but Sam has always seemed like he's trying way too hard. All of his stuff is just irritating.

They gave it a prime spot right after Eric Andre at the 15 minute mark when most people won't change over to something that's already half over and a prominent spot on the website
I dont get why people are saying they want to kill the show, is it really because they censored some cringy edgelord text and do people really think that stuff wasn't censored on purpose by Sam who had been shilling and trying to create controversy for days now

>lost to a rerun of diners, drive ins, and dives

kek

That's more for a premiere than what Brad Neely's latest turd received. So why is WP flying under the media's radar?

If you thought the sketch was entirely pro-bullying you're not really thinking hard enough about the whole "fly nigga" segment.

I'm fascinated by this show.

It tries so hard, yet it's so amazingly unfunny. It's an anomaly.

ayy man, you can watch eric andre, squidbillies... all this other stuff on [as] for you to watch my dude! :)

My soul must be long fucking gone, because that got the biggest laugh out of me.

yet not a single review from the MSM

Sam won't last, the Jews have sniffed him out, he alluded to it himself. Look how WP got literally zero media coverage despite getting almost as many viewers as Eric Andre

holy shit it ranked #2 for Friday. If they get half as many viewers next week say hello to season 2. Oy oy oy

AS district head here. This guy and his show have been nothing but a pain in the ass. He keeps sending ideas for possible publicity stunts, including fake controversy involving the studio, and he doesn't realize his show is one of many and not a high priority. The only reason he got this show was because he fucked a boss's daughter.

If you're a fan of him, enjoy it while it lasts, because this is the end of the road for Sam in Tinseltown. He came here expecting to be treated like Tim Heidecker or Eric Andre, and then had a breakdown on a moleculear level when nobody wanted anything to do with his crap show. When he saw he wasn't going to get what he wanted, he turned all apologetic.

Too late, schmuck. Your fifteen minutes were up before you arrived.

>Hey guys *roleplay* here let me pretend to be somebody I'm not on a fucking Japanese based image board and see if people believe me. I may or may not have a life but that is completely irrelevant.

>ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN

is that a real tattoo

yeop

let's see more pics in better res

okay maybe it's not real because i cant find it now, but look at this shit

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4nbenx/center_of_calf_tattoo_by_steampunk_amputee/

not enough jew jokes imo

Adult Jew probably either outright refused or cut them all out

good, once he actually starts making money he will drop this le edgy man routine.

>I don't want to see bigotry and racism on adult swim.

on IPT senpai. I can upload it to mega since it's only 200mb. mega.nz/#!N8xjFRSC!v1IeHGNcQpU8BDLBTNg0MfHJXhpJY9yya6Dv32Tw71E

Reminder that Sam Hyde is not racist.

He's just looking to get reactions out of millennial liberals that claim to be open-minded and show that they are anything but open-minded when someone holds an opinion other than their own.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, cuck.

go watch bo burnham you fucking faggot

provide proof that he is racist.

i dont have to, im perceptive and not a dumb nigger like you

obviously he's not racist, you don't have to be a racist to dislike refugees or speak the truth about black people.

compelling argument, probably think Trump's literally Hitler because of what you read off huffpost

this, i have nothing against black people but can easily admit it sucks that they have literally dumber brains and are more prone to murder and rape and aids raping babies. if anything i feel bad for them

except he has posted his beliefs in great detail numerous times over the years. go look on kikebook

Prove to me he's racist. Not, "oh he said something a while back that was pretty racist i think"

>I don't want to see bigotry and racism

Leave this website then you fucking cunt nigger.

actually misread your post the first time. you're right, i thought you were trying to imply he is a satirist which i've seen a few times

He's not a racist. He's more of a realist. He doesn't try to dance around the fact that most refugees and black people from the hood are fucking savages just because it's offensive to say. The left and the right know it's true, none of us have the balls to say it though.

I have nothing against black people but they have a very clear tendency towards violence and weaker intellect. As you say it's a statement of evidence rather than hatred.

Why hasn't any news site talked about this? AV Club is supposed to cover every [as] show

And don't say it's the political thing, Sam isn't even right wing, just an ironist

Yeah let's go back to manly affairs masturbating to anime is really masculine

AVC covered MDE back in 2014
Fans took a shit in the comments (shocker)

youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo

this had uncut language

I was using them as an example.

how is this racist?
you guys are clowns

all i said was that this link is to a version where they didn't cut the bad language aka the better one.

I think he was just reacting generally, having watched the episode for the first time from your link and realizing the idiots in this thread are blowing Sam's "racism" out of proportion.

Daily Reminder that World Peace was second highest rated OG content show in Friday

Thank you. Is this the uncensored iTunes version or a rip?

sam needs to get the rap game and bring it female demographic

>only a .12 score for 50+

no parents allowed

People find this funny?