*grabs you by the balls*

*grabs you by the balls*
wow, you're a BIG boy aren't you?

thank you, so are you

don't squeeze too hard please.. it's a sensitive area

>feebly attempts to put rape whistle to lips
>h..he...help I'm being raped

Everyone nearby bursts into nervous laughter at the sight of a man being 'assaulted' by a woman

For you

Splits that feminazi cunts head open with an axe

>Grab her by her hook nose
You're a big Jew arent you?

No my genitals are feebly small. Thanks for the confidence tho

she reminds me of an armenian girl i knew in collage

Underrated post

y-yes maam

>*grabs you by the balls*

Rape! Rape! Rape!
*Spray her with mace*
*Cunt punt*
*Throat chop*
*Knee to the face*
*Pull out CC double tap*

maybe she is armenian
what kinda name is sarkeesian?

>get taken to police station
>she accuses you of raping her
>they cut off your penis
>justice

Vomit uncontrollably

How she going to accuse him of rape when he shot her twice stupid?

best reply

Grab her by the balls. "You are too sweetheart".

I see Anita Sarkeesian as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Anita Sarkeesian is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of her fertile Jew egg, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Anita Sarkeesian does it for me.

sorry but your prince is in another castle...turn 360 and walk away

Of course!

>for you

anita is
tho the girl I knew had a different name... I think

Really nigger? Really? You going to use the Amy Schumer pasta? That stale ass shit

>You going to use the Amy Schumer pasta?

I can use whatever I made, whenever I wish to.

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of Sup Forums as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole decided to make an English-language, Futaba-style forum website without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

No.

NO.

I'll repeat that one more time so your feeble, tiny mind gets it.

NO.

I am NOT the "girl below your post". I am NOT the one watching a woman sucking a dick and "wishing it was me." I am NOT the flaming, fairy, falluting fucking faggot that you somehow wish you could god damn relate to, by making these stupid cunt threads over and OVER.

I am a man. I am a man who fucks women. I AM the one who FUCKS.

Do you get this? Do you get this in your pathetic brain, YET? You'd better. You'd better wisen the ever-loving mother-of-god fuck up in this changing world, sonny. Because the pendulum is swinging. It's swinging VERY FUCKING FAST.

GONE are the days where you limp-wristed fairy cuntwarbling faggot-enablers can post your insipid, subversive shit on this website in the hopes of converting men into weak-willed prancyboys. GONE are the days where you can give them latté enemas and shove candycanes up their butts while you sing Edith Piaf tunes and vote Democrat.

It's time to get tough, you fucking faggot.

It's time to stop this stupid shit.

The time is NOW.

>I can use whatever I made, whenever I wish to.

See there is your problem you didn't make it you tallentless hack.

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

Tl;Dr my attention span is to short for all that bullshit

>falling this hard for the obvious bait

>Replying to bait

anita fap thread?

"Did you just assume my gender motherfucker"
Pull out garrote and choke to death

Get Gender Fag Of Year from Times

I want to suck out the underprivileged farts from her oppressed asshole.

>*grabs you by the balls*

Was crying rape-culture a part of your plan?

I thought we could be /brotards. Perhaps in another life

>you're a big boy

For you

harder.

Im not BIG I'm HUGH MUNGUS

That's a pretty quick way to get punched in the man jaw. Fuckin trying to steal my baby gravy.

"Mmm, yeah baby. Want to give them a taste while I tell you how right you are about the patriarchy and tell you how pretty and smart you are?"

blanking on that crazy Indian bitches name but her tits seem amazing.

for some reason id prefer to fuck her ass.

maybe one day nudes will leak.

one day.