write a gritty reboot of something from the 80s or 90s

>den känslan när ingen Alicia fv
vem är med mig, bröder? ;_;

Legally change your name you Mortimer Goldberg

>hurr durr candid nipslip of someone who has done a nude scene before
Just frick off, okay OP?

you need an uncle in the biz

you realize those were cgi tits in ex machina right? even her ass was cgi

acquire the services of an agent, pitch directly to a producer, or enter screenplay writing contests.

Be Jewish

Move to LA, be a PA, network, get your scripts read. Give it about a decade and you'll sell a screenplay.

You mean literally? That's not something you just write then sell, you're contracted for it.
Also

how do you get a movie made. i don't want to sell a screenplay but direct it myself. don't even know who to talk to

Write a good screenplay.

Seriously, a bunch of amateurs always wonder, how they're going to make it if they write a good one.

You haven't written a good one yet. Once you're at the level of writing a good one, you'll know of some things you can do with it (contests, query letters, Blacklist, etc).

move to LA. wait tables for 5 years. get a job as Harvey Weinstein's topless male ward. sneak your screenplay into his Chinese sex swing while he's sleeping.

Yeesh, well, then you've already failed.

>Alicia kommer aldrig att sitta på ditt ansikte
Varför ens leva?

I want to do the same and I know how to so let me tell you.
You need money.
Get your idea
(you or a writer) write a global script (details come later down the road)
budget it
hire people
shoot

basically the only thing that doesn't cost money is the idea. btw costs a lifetime of saving to pull out something even half-decent.

PERKY
E
R
K
Y

>i don't want to sell a screenplay but direct it myself
unless you have tons of spare cash lying around this can never happen.

remember: you actually have to work with groups of people for long hours and be their boss (i.e. pay them). No one would do that willingly if you have no experience, a shitty screenplay, or no money to produce it all.

dude, really? first step is always research the field, any field, you're interested working in. don't bother with asking questions here. Sup Forums is a circlejerk of memes. ask professionals in the field or read their advice. don't bother responding to this post, just go and research and then apply what you've learned. you can also go to school for filmmaking. it works for some but is impractical for others.

I want to impregnate Alicia

submit to a festival

more pls

you need a lot of money or some producer who gives you a lot of money for some reason
or you can go full indie, get camera and few friends and try to shoot something

>or you can go full indie, get camera and few friends and try to shoot something
Knowing it will inevitably be shit, forcing you to pander to pretentious faggots with muh cinematography and muh deep plots.

>Be famous

>Write poop

>Sell poop

>Take current screenplay
>Take out lighter
>Set on fire
>Write decent one
>Mail to every major studio