New fags are everywhere we either train them to be good users or they will kill this board...

New fags are everywhere we either train them to be good users or they will kill this board. so don't be cunt and send some actual advice

the banana isn't funny

I know rite.

Like, why don't they masturbate to traps or dick pics?

Le absolutely disgusting.

>Implying you aren't a newfag
>Implying this board isn't already dead
>Implying

Shut it Paul you fucking paedo. Go suck baby pussy.

This is what happens when they don't emigrate here from Sup Forums, they don't know enough about this place to respect it

Don't tell me what to do faggot Reeeeeeeeeee

problem is nobody fucking lurks. and they get rewarded and replied to by other newfags

Imagine /r9k/ is autism

Newfags are a part of the Sup Forums autism spectrum

leddit fags invaded us a long time ago

More like the other way around.

i'm a newfriend.
teach me your ways.

lurk moar

>checked
we invaded each other

triforcing, the most useful skill

>expecting Sup Forums to be a quality board
>thinking you can train users during eternal september

M00t gave us filters for a reason, anons. filter out the shit you consider cancer, and make posts that you consider to be non-cancer. browse other boards. that's the only advice that isn't dead in the water.

  ▲
▲ ▲
Gay

0 andy sixx, you should be happy with the stats

Thanks, good point. I started on Sup Forums and started lurking on reddit thanks to google. Some good info there you wouldn't find other places but just not my style. I still have no idea how to do anything apart from lurk and never will

I just don't fucking get it like we were all newfags at some points what's the big deal newfags are not a problem unless they try to act like oldfags

everyone likes to blame "newfags" but its pretty much completely the administrations fault. they cracked down on large raids which would act as a self-selecting filter for fresh Sup Forums users. If Sup Forums was still raiding (and no, 10 faggots getting baited into boosting some twich streamers numbers isn't a raid) normies wouldn't want to be associated with it and would go away. but Sup Forums has been sanitized juuuust enough so that normies are OK with saying they've been here a few times.

The admins made Sup Forums newfag-centric, and now we point the finger at the newfags instead of tthe admins.

so you agree that it's a combo of both then? the chicken and the egg aside, they're both seemingly unsolvable

>pulling rank on Sup Forums

This is now a cringe thread.

This board has been dead for at least half a decade m8.