What are some movies like this? The feel is just fantastic

Heat

No doubt in my mind.

No, but this is.

>shootout on train
>nobody notices

Where does this take place, Detroit?

almost.

instead its "jamie foxx is a dumb fucking nigger and manages to change and ruin what should have been a great movie with his whining and complaining about the script and the third act" core.

Training day
Drive
Nightcrawler
Stretch

>tfw no serious rogue operator kino

Is this Los Angeles-core?

Every movie with Cruise is Cruisekino.

This. Him and based mel have never once put in a bad performance in a starring role

During the night with silenced guns you retareded mother fucker

There was nobody else on the train aside from the conductor, and the noise of the train would drown out the noise of gunshots.

Shame the ending is such hollywood action flick tier shit.

What changes were made? I haven't heard about this.

Originally the roles were reversed, but Jamie Foxx threw a bitch fit about being the bad guy and/or "just another black criminal on screen" so the producers switched his and Gerard Butler's parts.

Impolite and incorrect.

>Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl,you can't even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?

Truly an art.