Are women's buttholes cleaner than men's buttholes?

Are women's buttholes cleaner than men's buttholes?

Do girls get skiddy marks in their panties?
Even the pretty girls?

No, and girls get skidmarks in the front and the back.

>maybe, if you believe women have better hygiene on average, although I don't really buy this

>yes
>yes

Oh, wow!

They don't admit it, though.

sauce?

im a skinny guy. last night I took a shower and did some gaming for about 2 hours. Later that night I scratched my asshole cause it was itchy and smelt my finger. It stank! My wife's asshole never stinks like that. I could lick it and it would be alright. my conclusion is that dudes assholes stink more then chicks and only god knows why

If you get skid marks in your underwear you need to learn to wipe your fucking ass, regardless of your gender.

My conclusion is you have a shit diet and even worse hygiene

Word. We are all disgusting bags off flesh and goo. Doesn't matter how clean a girl is, they leak from the holes in that flesh bag from time to time just like men do.

guess it's the same reason why our sweat stinks more, hormones.

of course,
women don't poop
and they never fart
how can they get dirty?

This is true, I used to get skid marks until I learnt to wipe properly. Instead of using big balls of toilet paper I use folded sheets and get my finger deep in my ass.

Clean better you fucking mongoloid.

Dunno man, I saved this from a Sup Forums thread. There are definitely more pics of her about. Start a thread asking.

Sometimes you have to dig out your assholes because the poo poo is stuck inside!

I don't understand this.
If you filthy americans washed your arses maybe you wouldn't be having this convo.

You never have poo poo butt?

I ate pork bangers, corn and some potatoes.
I scrubbed myass hold clean soap and all. I drank water. I live a normal life. I weigh around 73 KG's... There is no reason my asshole should stink besides genes.

Also why so mad. Your asshole doesnt stink?