Now the media is trying to tell the French people who need to vote...

Now the media is trying to tell the French people who need to vote. Is there any more pathetic for these leftist globalists? Not mention to their King John Oliver the great cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkZir1L7fSY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_v9dR6ikDO0
rt.com/op-edge/377066-season-john-oliver-establishment/
youtube.com/watch?v=-JLbAePwoHQ
counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
culturewars.com/Reviews/RevolutionaryReviews.html
culturewars.com/2003/RevolutionaryJew.html
unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/
a.uguu.se/PgZeTlmegJIN_comfysong.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice refuting. All kind of research, facts, and insight in this post.

Probably top ten posts of all time OP.

You're a gigantic faggot. OP is a bro.

Nice, OP - here's your 1 Internets. Spend it wisely.

No I'm not.

And no he isn't.

Just clearing that up.

Kalergi Plan/

JO is a ZWO cucktard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_v9dR6ikDO0

"Let’s just cut right to the chase. John Oliver is a charlatan who appears to be a rebellious liberal comedian speaking truth to power. In reality, he is a shameless shill for the ruling class in the United States.

Oliver, who hails from West Midlands, England, specializes in telling his liberal audience and those in the establishment exactly what they want to hear. He never genuinely challenges or questions the American power structure, thereby making him an agent of the status quo, which is why the media adores him.

In order to maintain most favored status among liberals, Oliver assails universally loathed entities, like FIFA, the NCAA, big tobacco or televangelists. Or he’ll investigate a wonky subject, like crumbling infrastructure, voter ID laws or reforming the bail system. While Oliver gets quite a lot of attention for these stories, they only generate heat, not light. Nothing changes as a result, not even popular opinion since Oliver is only preaching to the converted in the liberal echo chamber."

rt.com/op-edge/377066-season-john-oliver-establishment/

jews love him.

Stay mad leftist scum, French people are going to vote Le Pen

youtube.com/watch?v=-JLbAePwoHQ

I'm not even French so I'm already winning in life anyway.

Lol yeh m8

>implying

>heavy implying

>almost like you got paid to post this implying

>hmmmmmmmmmm

>really makes you noodle your noodle

samefag
also probably a libcuck

No, she isn't

Fucking fascist filth

99% of the time something 'must read' on X topic is not.

As to the coincidence detector ((()))... this is must read. share and share alike, plebs:

counter-currents.com/2016/06/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/

>Now I will shitpost some shit because I'm a brainwashed cunt

oh look its another Russian spam bot

hahahaha stay mad marxist cuck, Im goint to vote her

That's not what I was doing at all. You don't know what's happening at all here. Is this real life?

>russian spam bot
Said the CTR shill still sucking on the DNC's malnourished, deprecated teet.

Because when you start to learn history, you will find out that racists and fascists kill people everywhere they go.

Thanks Soros

Stay mad you fist-fucking fascist trash

Find the jew

This a word doc or psf anywhere?

This shit is great... and I think mostly accurate.

its not every jew, but the International Jewish Elite IJE has been absolutely a curse on Europe for centuries.

holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
culturewars.com/Reviews/RevolutionaryReviews.html
culturewars.com/2003/RevolutionaryJew.html

unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

Sup Forums: the place where idiots and keyboards meet

Ok I'll take the bait faggot. John Oliver is by no means a globalist. If you had watched a single episode of his show that's not about the election you'd know. What he an many other "leftists" care about a human rights. The same rights that should prevent your government to spy on you.... Excatly the same rights based on wich you call your country "land of the free" (What a joke, if you really compare yourselfes to other (free) countries.)

You mean twitter

Fuck, this picture is fucking racist against muslims, fucking intolerant

Touché

I hope he never set foot in Europe that fucking cuck jew

>Le Pen never will be president

you mean Last Cuck Tonight with Johnny Trigger-warning?

>paid to post pro-nationalist propoganda
>in current year
You're a fucking idiot

yeah he was vociferously against the wars and spoke up for Palestinians when no one else on tv would.. he was fair in his analysis of Clinton, and is not a gatekeeper for the status quo power structures at all.

I ain t voting for that bitch you cunt

>yes of course goyim... why it's those dirty nationalists who are the problem... of course it is....

I have been a regular viewer of Oliver but even I am getting sick to death of his arrogant preaching - anti-Trump I can go along with but criticizing Brexit and now trying to influence the French? As if he has a fucking clue about the French or their culture. I have had enough of him.

The fact no one has ridded this world of Ms Spectre, a vile Jewish Supremacist hypocrite, proves Europe is finished.

>Ok I'll take the bait faggot. John Oliver is by no means a globalist.
He's literally a globalist. He preaches cultural and ethnic homogenization. The fucking fuck are you on about, Sup Forumsro?

Media has always told people who to vote, are you fucking dense?

Columns and opinion pieces have existed for as long as news have existed, and considering the "media" is still made of people, and those people have opinions.

Do you have any idea fucking stupid you sound OP?

How do you kill the zionist head of Paideia? The leader of multiculturalism in Sweden?

We are talking about a british cuck who lives in USA

The enormous damage done to Sweden from her stitch up will be felt for generations. It's sad actually that nobody in Sweden has shot her. I'd really like to see her dead. Disgusting old bag.

Thus, all their strength the Jews – basically, ALL the vocal Jews in the world – encourage non-white immigration into every country in which they are located, not only because the multicultural society is their fundamental political aim, but also because the disintegration of national identity in each nation and the massive presence of anti-white immigrants is designed to prevent the original white population from succeeding in any nationalistic outbursts against the Jewish sway over finance, politics, and the media. All Jewish intellectuals, without any exception, are focused on this question of building the “pluralistic society” and for this they practice constant “vigilance against racism.” In France, influential writers and journalists such as Bernard-Henri Levy, Jacques Attali, Jean Daniel, Guy Sorman, and Guy Konopniki agree on pluralism and anti-racism despite their political divergences in other areas.

counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/

And that matters how exactly?

OP is complaining that a media figure he does not like, does opinion pieces where he tells people how he thinks they should vote, which is what media does and has done since forever.

In wikileaks it was discovered that he was collaborating with the DNC. You're out of your depths in this conversation. He's a media strong arm of the globalist movement.

Fascist lies and propaganda

52 seconds
>trying to sound funny
Ey lets make a country sound stupid with his food
Because you know ... food taste = politics ... BBecause yea ... kill me

Typical capitalist fascist anti-jewish hate

Yeah but none of that matters, so what if he has links to the DNC, he is a media personality who does opinion pieces, no need to get your panties in a twist for it.

The only difference between him and you is that he has a bigger platform, both of you have opinions and both of you are preaching to anyone who will listen.

You seem to be upset that a media a figure is pushing an agenda, i just don't see the fucking outrage since media people are always pushing an agenda, left or right. It's how media works, and has worked for a long ass time, no need for this kind of ridiculous outrage.

>typical
Typical is a liberal shouting buzzwords to drown the argument out. That's typical!

hahhaahahahaha lol wtf hahahahahaa

good pet

>someone is doing a show aimed at a certain audience that I'm not a part of, so they must be a shill

I mean why does everyone do this shit.
Yeah, no shit, he's doing a show that only gets watched by people who agree with him.
That's basically what most of media is.
And sure, the topics he chooses are often pretty narrow and don't really matter, but again, he's basically a comedian, and he talks about shit that he/his audience will find interesting.

holy shit i cant stand that shit
EY LOOK AT THIS CANDIDATE
HE DOES NOT KNOW CHEWBACA HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO BE A PRESIDENT

Yes im pissed off.
You fucking have trump and didnt do shit when hilary cheated. So fuck off whoever you are

Going for best goy award this year?

This user gets it.

French don't respect American opinion. Facebook actually started censoring political content in the country.

>what is free speech for $200.

>so what if he has links to the DNC
>I have no problem with political parties directly influencing my entertainment
Pic unrelated

You make it so obvious, Ivan

How dense are you?

The fact that I acknowledge that media is politically influenced does not automatically mean i have no problem with it.

As i said before, pretty much all media is politically influenced. That's a fact of life, but it does not make it ok, it's also never going to change.
So the important thing is to remember that media is biased, and get your news from multiple sources, to get a more "balanced" diet of news.

Thread theme a.uguu.se/PgZeTlmegJIN_comfysong.webm

This has bothered me like always... those rooms doesn't look like gas chambers at all, but i can't tell if they are lying or not, everybody seems pretty sure they are gas chambers what makes me wonder what engineer design a gaschamber with regular doors

Wow, this John Oliver fellow must be the least funny man on earth...

oy gevalt!

My feels, user

It does not matter if some gas leaks through the gaps in the door, large enough coencentration of people and gas will still be enough to kill, secondly a whole lot of the jews were tricked into the chambers, so giving it a normal looking door made the jews less likely to realize something was going on.

Don't bring Tay into this. It hurts so much to remember.

Lies aren't opinions, which is why the "opinion" that global warming is a hoax has softly transitioned into "okay it's real but what do you want us to do about it".

Conservatives in America are dipshits and think their bad ideas and misinformation are "opinions" and that everyone's allowed to have those. In reality they're just being fragile cucks who need a safe space from reality. Poor fuckers.

The Germans were at forefront of the Art Deco movement, but their designs really took a hit just before trying to invading Russia.

Don't you dare forget her

for

>multiple sources
>Google: CFR
Council of foreign relations. Have a closer look at how "broad" and "different" all the MSM sources are.

Please point to where i said only using MSM

Seriously, why are you spending so much time and effort to build useless strawman arguments?

Besides, even the media outside MSM is not exactly agenda or bias free.

Seriously, i don't see why so many people are up in arms about shit like this, all you need to do is just read news critically from multiple sources and keep an open mind, it's not fucking hard.

This picture is exactly true. Islam is a cult and it's followers have shit culture that glorifies violence.

You Russians really shouldn't be interested in what happens in France. Why don't you fix your own fucked up country and stop being ruled by criminals. You mad?

Go home CTR, the election is over.