Why is this the only King crimson album I ever hear about?

Why is this the only King crimson album I ever hear about?

Because you haven't been browsing here long enough. Lurk more.

because their other albums are T E R R I B L E
ItCotCK is overrated as all shit too

listen to red, starless & bible black, and discipline

It's not; pay attention.

People talk about Red with a similar frequency, behind that is Discipline. Lark's Tongues in Aspic also gets quite a bit of mention.

Pay attention.

It's the most popular one? They're all great, though. Starless is especially good.

wrong
right

Because it's their best just like Velvet Underground AND The Doors

Because you probably know them because of Jojos

because the deep dark secret is /mu doesn't know Fripp actually recorded this in '83 as a spoof to see who'd believe it's from the late 60s

Because it's a jojoke now and the terrified face on the cover is memorable

where can i listen to this?

darknet. Make sure you get a good VPN and keep your curtains closed.

Or you can torrent it from literally any site. Rutracker works for me. It had their whole discography.

away from fripp

You have to buy original vinyl release
This is the only way to listen to my music

It's their most accessible one, the one plebs find first
Proves that some anons are memeing about Moonchild being bad

wtf i buy music now

lmao

because it's the best
mostly because it has Greg Lake

Maybe if he put his shit on Spotify some normies would figure out who he was and he could actually make some money.

this
larks' tongues in aspic pt. 1 is great too

Fuck that, musicians giving in to spotify is the reason that artists have to be on there to gain recognition. Frippster has more integrity than that

I've no idea. Red gets posted all the time too.

They're both very good.

because robert christgau said he hated it

I think artists not being on all platforms is shitty. Doesn't matter who they are, there is no reason for MBV to not be on any platform other than CD, same for King Crimson.
I think exclusivity in music - like Taylor Swift not being on spotify, but being on apple music/tidal/etc - is going to ultimately be harmful to all artists

I'm not sure. They have multiple albums that are better, including Larks Tongues in Aspic and Red.

And I think influential artists choosing to starve a service that is shitty towards artists yet has a stranglehold on the market is an absolutely wonderful thing.