What's that movie where Russell Brand basically plays a version of himself with a different name?

What's that movie where Russell Brand basically plays a version of himself with a different name?

Get Him to the Greek

Battle Toads

this
and
'forgetting sarah marshall"
same character
"aldous snow

What's that movie where Zach Galifianakis plays a socially retarded fat ass with a beard?

arthur

kek

What's that movie where scarlett johansson plays a sporty skinny fat chick that has 2 lines?

what's that movie where the main character falls in love with something (even though love doesn't exist) and then the entire movie revolves around some type of pursuit?

what's that, every movie ever created????? whoa.

every one?

You might be retarded. Get checked.

Hop

What's the movie where Adam Sandler isn't even remotely funny?
Oh that's right, all of them.
Fuck. That. Cunt.

borat

Or that one where Amy Schumer plays a fat skank that talks about her sloppy cunt for 2 hours?

NO
HHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!

Werewolf movie

What movie does this guy play the role of "hector" in?

I like Adam Sandler movies! They are funny!

Pic related, its me

Me too.Cuz I don't hate life. I cried to click.

I think it's that movie where Seth Rogan plays a self-deprecating loser who loves weed.

Cool

Hop

What's the American stoner movie in which marijuana makes them hallucinate?

avengers 2 age of ulton

It is. It really is.

What's that movie where Samuel L Jackson plays a badass motherfucker?

White Guilt by Quentin Tarantino

>badass motherfucker

*violently tips fedora*

What's that film where Adam Sandler has a speech impediment and plays a happy-go-lucky fucktard for 90 minutes?

What's that American teen movie about being in college? They drink out of red cups and say "dude" and "laid" a lot?

Spanglish

Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

The Cobbler

Reign Over Me

American I-know-what-you-did-last-90s Pie: 10 things I hate about College Boogaloo

The Game

What's that American comedy film WITHOUT the kike in it?
>fucking got you there Americunts

What's that film where Jack Black plays a loud, fat, unfunny cunt?

What's that movie where Jessie Eisenberg plays a soft-spoken aspie with anxiety problems?

Or am I thinking of Michael Cera?

What's the fast and furious movie that was worth watching?
Tokyo Drift

Apart from "lil bowow" he had to add the cringe

What's the movie where Rob Schneider is..... a stapler!

what's that one show that's really fucking boring and filled with stupid ironic humor and the show literally never progresses.

oh it's called the Office.

And when retard redneck is listening to slut in the car when they are going down the mountain

what's that movie where I'm a reassuring lead character, offering a voice of reason, also performing several duties of the magical negro stereotype in film?

The UK version was good,
US version is shit, just like everything they copy.

I read that in his voice

Smug as fuck, thinks his a wizard

contain your thinly veiled awfulness

What's that show where David Mitchel goes off on a 12-minute rant about some mundane everyday topic?

I like the one where he plays a politician but ultimately has nothing to say except for inane rambling. Oh no wait that's real life.

He does? His smug as fuck, even in person

All of them

What's that movie where Dakota Fanning gets fucked in the ass?

The grifter

watch Peter Hitchens tearing him a new one and making him look like a misinformed child on youtube. too good

Boku no pico

David Mitchell is funnier than Adam Sandler ever was or ever will be Kek

Bruce Almighty where he has a capucin crawl out his ass?

>he doesn't make you laugh when he rants on
What IS you?

>taking it this personally
Wasn't talking about you bub

I know you weren't, but your opinions don't matter more than mine

are you a drug 'addict' too? Look up to him do ya? fuck off with your weak shit

American shameless > UK shameless

waterboy

grown ups

whats that movie where adam sandler actually made somebody laugh?