Any way to trace where a video was taken? (sent to me via Kik)

Any way to trace where a video was taken? (sent to me via Kik)

Trying to find this address.

Currently looking through google maps, which is hard as fuck. Almost impossible to find something that looks like this from above. I'm looking at houses where cars are parked diagonally, and also the color of the house.
I know it's in Malmö, Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

bostadssurf.se/lejeboliger/ledige-lejeboliger/malmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Google StreetView probably didn't drive into a car park anyway, only streets.

Y tho

Looking from above.

Also; do you think it is a street down there or is this like in between houses? Like a private property/parking for the residents?

To me it looks like one of these house blocks that are scattered all over Malmö.

Just an example pic. Trying to find something with cars parked diagonally inside it, then look at the house color on street view.

Very nice! Thanks for that!
Was just about to eat some lunch

Ahhhhh
This is gonna take hours!

Ur welcome

Why are these cunts helping a fucking stalker like you? People are off their fucking heads these days. And I hope you die a horrible death and very soon.

The guy scammed me on $400
And I will find him eventually

details?

Sold him cash/gold in a game, and the motherfucker charged back. Only reason I allowed him to pay through paypal was because I had done deals with him before and talked to him for a few weeks, so I didn't think he'd fuck me over this time.

Fake name on paypal of course and his email doesn't lead anywhere. I know he's from Malmö though and he sent me this video one day when we just talked and he said "look it's snowing" or some shit. 1 second clip

I know he doesn't live in Rosengård in Malmö. I asked him about that.
I also asked him if he lives in "Möllan" as it is called, and he said "Nah, but they have good kebab there".
So I can exclude those 2 areas of the city.

I just gotta figure out if the video shows the inside of a house block, or if it's a street between the 2 houses.

What I think it looks like. Birdview image of house block.

Paint skills >9000

learn from your mistake, move on.

what are your plans if you do happen to find out where he lives?

No idea but a hunch tells me that googling the weird title on the top left of the video might yeld some interesting result, even maybe coordinates directly usable in google maps.
But it's really just a hunch.

Walk to his house, knock on his door, and take the money back out of his wallet or force him to go to an ATM, drag him out, and get me back the cash.

exactly
Op can u give email, so I can message you when I find it. This thread will probably soon be deleted

in malmö or in the outskirts of malmö? like lund etc..

His email was only made for our paypal deal. He told me and then he blocked me. His email leads nowhere, so that's a dead end.

First of all, you big fucking dork.

Second of all, get over it. He robbed your pocket money, now learn from your mistake and don't let it happen again.

In malmö

Better teach him a lesson too, so it doesn't happen to others. He's like 17

Seriously, what are you going to do? Give him an atomic wedgie!?!?

Seems to be living on 5th floor, or 4th, depending how you count. If the cars are on 1st floor, he's on the 5th

The kid lives with his parents. Too damn easy to get back the cash. It's theft and he's gonna get shit for it. I'll continue to look through each house block for identical houses.

Shouldn't take too long. Since not all parts of Malmö has apartment blocks like that. Not in those colors either.

how old are you 12? that money is gone. Man up and face your mistakes

Lmao u guys are actually looking for him? Good luck tho xd

Only a pussy would give up.
You'd give away $400 that easy? cmonBruh

I've lost over 700 in bitcoin scams BRUH, but every time I realized the stupidity of my actions

Pretty sure i know where it is.

Where is that?
Parking lot looks identical

Looks like it!! OP, you gotta live stream this takedown!

ill be amazed if you pull it off tho

That wall is facing east, if that helps.

Let me know the address and I'll go there right away.
I can try figure out what apartment number by checking ratsit.se or some shit. Shouldn't be too difficult.

With pleasure haha. Would be funny to see their reaction too

i am a weird Guy who likes to track down videos and find locations. i have find of the locations of the street accident webm here on Sup Forums. so yeah i will help you
OP
when this is from a video send more pics, we need every single information we can get.

omfg you actually found it lol hahahhaa

Even if you find the block it's going to be a fucker working out which window this was taken from, and harder still to work out which door you need to get to that window.

Don't listen to these cucks, OP. Revenge is amazing. Jews want you to believe that it isn't so that you don't come after them.

It's easy to find people in sweden.
All that info is open to the public.
Ratsit.se allows me to search for address, and I can easily find out someone who matches his age range and stuff on that block. Especially if I know it's the 4th or 5th floor.

What's his name OP??? We'll see what else we can find on him.

Yep perfect match, congrats.

If you do end up going, please record the encounter as my internet is extremely shit and probably wont be able to watch a live stream. It will probably also give you satisfaction in the future if you rewatch it :)

No idea about his name. Otherwise it would be easy for me to find him. He was using fake names on paypal and kik.
Whats the address on the picture?
Or show me a bigger picture. What area in town?

has to be a fifth floor if Im not mistaken

Twitch would be good for that. Idk about their terms & conditions though hahaha, but they backup all streams

the cars on the pictures have diffrent colours.

kek

Obviously google maps doesn't have realtime status haha. But hey, that would be sick as fuck to see cars moving and stuff!

you just described the Future man

shit. that's the place. this guy did it.

Can't you just post address?
I'll find him easily

Post it on a pastebin or something and make the pastebin expire in a few minutes so you dont risk ban on Sup Forums or something.

Or email me the address:
(disposable shit email):
wor[dot]tibia [at] hotmail [dot] com

not swedish but found this
bostadssurf.se/lejeboliger/ledige-lejeboliger/malmo
maybe that can help

i just realized that, hahah!

Imagine seeing car crashes in realtime!
Or nuclear launches in North Korea

OP, what is your plan once you've found this guys address?

Why are you such a hyper faggot? It's bothering me.

-Hey user, have you ever been to Sweden?
-well, i spent 40 minutes looking through the city of Malmö at Google Earth.
-I see....

That's kinda what military drones are for. Also, I think some governments already have live satellite feed technology.

I'll go there and knock on the door and ask for the money back. Also explain to his parents if he refuse.

He should learn to deal with the consequences of theft.

Fuck FBI when we got Sup Forums
This thread is amazing hahahah!

Much better response than I thought, fair enough

Stop posting this all over Sup Forums retard

Gasverksgatan, Malmo

Is that your cancerous way to greentext or something? What are you? A newfag?

or Immigrants crossing the mediteranian see to Europe. You can track them all the way to your very House.

Kek at my Captcha

Pretend to be a girl in the game.
Say you've grown attached to him quickly
Say you wanna send him a secret present in the mail
Get address.

Easy.

Seriously stop. Your autism is showing.

somewhere in theese, atleast at that level

cucked sorry guy

He didn't say anything that isn't true. Save your memes for later.

Op do this, break his heart

lol your an actual retard

I'd guess that's Rörsjögatan then, since thats the house/side he took the video from

u dumb shit
you dont use greentext for such kind of a Joke

>lol
>your
But he's the retard, amirite?

Rörsjögatan 18, 211 37 Malmö, Sweden

hahaha, wtf did he do wrong?

He shoe-horned in some political bullshit where it was totally irrelevant. It's faggy and boring and everywhere right now, people need to tell Sup Forums to keep it on Sup Forums

It was a commentary on what belief he expressed, more about where he chose to express it.

This^

We got it, boys!
Rörsjögatan 18

Let's find a list of all guys in age 17-19 (somewhere around that)

Fucking spotted the newfag. Holy shit, you're retarded. That's literally the kind of thing greentext is used for.

Hård förortsbabbe hör jag. Sug röv om du nu kan svenska.

Det är ju han som tog pengarna som är babbe.

Kek but chekked

he's being a poltard though, and no what he said isnt true

Ah, hoppas du slår ihjäl den babben. Hur fan kunde du lita på en förortsbabbe överhuvudtaget?

hey, look, i just found a old Photo of you

He didn't say any opinions though. You're projecting. He just said that immigrants cross the sea to Europe. That's happening. Immigrants are immigrating. You're getting mad over nothing.

Found him!
That motherfucker is 20 years old
It's Rörsjögatan 10

Name starts with a N.
Most faggotass name I've ever seen.

His paypal name was "Nick". Gotta be this guy.

>y-yeah well you're fat

Dude, just stop. Not even the user you responded to, I just felt you need to know how dumb this all is.

Hahaha fuck the censor. I missed a lot, but w/e.

Hello Sup Forums ban.

Fuck it. Anyways, thanks for the help guys. I'll head over there right away