Seriously whats the matter with this shill Festival? Its literaly everyfuckingwhere on my social media feed...

Seriously whats the matter with this shill Festival? Its literaly everyfuckingwhere on my social media feed. Seems like almost every fucking celebrity is there too
Another festival to brainwash the youth

FUCKING JEWS

This festival has been around for almost 20 years you fucking dipshit. Welcome to the world.

>Welcome to the world.
To the world of degeneracy performed by mindless drones perhaps.
sage this shill marketing

Surprised no one has blown this place up yet....Please Kek, level Coachella.

Degeneracy? Grow the fuck up

Just some gay festival

Do u think trump shares your cringey family values?

>LE LETS ALL TAKE MIND ALTERING AND DAMAGING DRUGS AND JUMP AROUND LIKE MONKEYS MEME
It's you who should grow up.

Someone's jealous. Festivals like this rock. Used to go to shit like this when I was a teen. Hot girls, music, drugs, alcohol... can't go wrong.

I'm praying to KEK that a suicide bomber blows this place up or at least drive a 18 wheeler through it

Stfu you absolute edgelord faggot

At least find something important to whine about

>complains about degeneracy
>while using social media
Pot, meet kettle

>LE LET'S ALL READ THE BIBLE AND CONFORM TO A WORLDVIEW WHICH REPRESSES ALL SENSUALITY SO YOU'RE FORCED TO JERK OFF SECRETLY IN THE DARK BASEMENT

>LE READING BOOKS IS BAD FOR ME BUT FRYING MY BRAINS WITH DRUGS AND JUMPING LIKE A MONKEY IS M'KAY MEME

I did coachella a few years ago. Its like any other music festival but with the vanity and vapidness that only southern cali can muster. Will say tho, hottest girls in the most minimal outfits of any festival I've been to. All in all, bretty gud

faggot

I think that's you friend.

What are you talking about? The guy who owns Coachella is anti-lgbtq. He regularly donates to conservative candidates who support things like conversion therapy and religious freedom.

And Coachella's popularity was at I'd height years ago so you're a little late jumping on the Coachella hate bandwagon.

something: *is popular*
op: DA JUICE

Je suis Christ.
You must all be farmers, because that's a good amount of strawmen, there.
Is it corn? I bet it's corn.

Like, shut up!
Vill D and DJ Plants are there...
Plus, The Greystokes, who sound like the Stones!
So many great bands

vote le pen

who

As if strawman is a weak strategy

>creates thread
>calls coachella a "shill festival"
>sage this shill
>wants people to sage his own thread

um... do you even know what shill means, OP? and what does large crowds of people, drug induced happiness and mediocre bands have to do with shilling (shilling what, exactly?) and THE JEWS?

this must be trollbait.

>making a strawman out of corn
>not straw

A lot of my rich Amex clients go to this. It's basically a tame festival for snobs.