Could she be a starting keeper in MLS? It doesn't require as much speed and strength as outfield players...

Could she be a starting keeper in MLS? It doesn't require as much speed and strength as outfield players, which is what keeps skillful players like Morgan, Lloyd, and Rapinoe, out of the men's game. And think of the media hype.

would roast them boys away

VYMAŽ

BASED slovakia getting it over with

Grown so used it, it barely registers anymore

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

that is on tight fart box

>Keeper
>not requiring strength

confirmed for never playing in goal

>implying you wouldn't take a bite

that's a heavily used and bruised asshole.

goalers need to jump high and kick hard right?

I played one game as goaler in AYSO before we found a fucking huge 6'4 13 year old to goaler for us

>It doesn't require as much speed and strength as outfield players
It does though. Not to mention she'd be fucking tiny compared to most male goalkeepers.

why not stick a WNBA big nig in goal

She is 5ft9...

Ospina is slated for being too small at 6ft

No.

Why the fuck are people still asking dumb questions like this? It's been well established that girls are SHIT at sports. She'd concede double figures in every match.

fukkin sexist loser

Women goalies are SO shit

u16 boys teams can beat top level womens teams, the gap is huge

Would nibble

No, just a realist. Reality doesn't stop to pander to your leftie lunacy.

maybe you should shave your neckbeard if you want any lady to give your wobbly ass the time of day, you sexist nerd loser

Women don't appreciate white knighting you dumb cuck, they want strong men who speak their mind. Stay mad, virgin.

>le alpha sexist loser

never ever you neckbearded fatso

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THAT

The real question is would a pretty good highschool male goalkeeper take her place on the women's national team?

definitely

Most likely. I've played with at least a dozen goalkeepers that are definitely better than her, and against hundreds more that were better than her too.

I bet there's at least 10 people on Sup Forums who are better keepers than her

Too big is a downside too, since it takes longer to get down and save low shots.

I'd bet a lot more than that. I never trained to be a goalkeeper but I'm sure if I had that I would be better than her. Women's football is a shockingly poor standard, it wouldn't take much work for any above average male to get to that standard.