Can I tell you guys about my fetish? I have a fetish of kidnapping a woman and bringing her down into my basement...

Can I tell you guys about my fetish? I have a fetish of kidnapping a woman and bringing her down into my basement. She will be tied up so she can't run away from me, and that's where she will be raped for weeks and weeks on end until she gets pregnant and if she gives birth to a baby girl i would rape her aswell. I would wrap the umbilical cord around my dick and cut the heart out of the baby while it's still beating and pumping blood, and then jizz my cum inside of it. Even a better idea! strangle the baby to death with its own umbilical cord around its throat while it chokes and suffocates. And bash her head in repeatedly with an iron pipe. Then I would use a spoon to dig out one of her eyes with and then the other, As I laugh at her pain and suffering. The more she screams and cries, the more I laugh and torture the fuck out of her. So what do you guys think about my fetish? does it seem cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0azzJDD3m6L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's neat.

Kill yourself

i'm gonna be committing suicide anyway before the police can find the bodies of my mom and family.

Pics or it didnt happen.

Do you hear that screaming on the recording guys? Yeah that's real pain that my animals have suffered when i was torturing them. as I cut off their legs one by one...very slowly. One leg and then the other leg. I rubbed my balls on the juicy blood when it came gushing out everywhere. vocaroo.com/i/s0azzJDD3m6L

Give us pics.

I feel like this is a pretty common one. Right?

emagine you get twins
winning

Oh man, this guy is so edgy. No way its a 14 year old faggot. Must be a really scary, edgy guy.

>I've been rejected my whole life
>if they are tied up they cant leave me
>i wish anime was real
>maybe if i act edgy enough somebody will notice me
>only my ponies understand me

kek
pathetic

Stop it get some help :)
Ur sick

Hurrrdurrr

pretty average tbh

I have a fetish for consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Sometimes I get real pervy and dim/turn off the lights

This is a fantasy. Not a fetish.

Do you require doing this in order to cum, or is it just a scenario that turns you on?

That's what I thought.

>hurr durr naked women rubbing my penis is my fetish

tu lo que eres un sipcopata hijo de puta

You what you are a sipcopata son of a bitch

The real question is how are you going to concentrate on staying on the gravy stroke while you co-ordinate wrapping the umbilical cord around your dick and cutting open the child's rib cage.

I think you're just going to end up with a bloody jizz free dead baby.

What you would do to the woman and baby, it is my fetish to do it to you. In school, I always bullied the bullies. It just gets me off.

I hope you rot in hell and get your fucking ass destroyed by a 12 inch nigger cock you little son of a bitch :)

Kek ArsenicD. I like your fetish. Cuz its mine. Cept the girl I kidnap is 14. And I film it all for her parents to see. Ideally they'd be bound and forced to watch me fist fuck thier daughter for real, but you can only hope :p

Plus the nigger could help cut up the kid while he jizzed in it.

He really needs an extra set of hands for this fantasy.