UK fags get in here. Will this man be your new prime minister?

UK fags get in here. Will this man be your new prime minister?

HAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAA

HAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAA

No and I hate tories

no

Not even if another politician gets shot in batley.

doubt it.
A lot of young people seem to want him to be PM, but they also don't realise that it takes more than posting shit memes on tumblr to actually make stuff happen.

hating a group of people rather than hating their political ideas.

Also Labour and conservatives only disagree on benefits and immigration. Labour want more benefits and more cheap imigrant workers, conservatives want less benefits and fewer migrant workers

Apart from this their policies are pretty similar (in a competent Labour party. Corbyns labour is a fucking mess)

Most young people I know are LibDems, with a few UKIPs or Cons. It's the older communist hippies who want Jezz in charge.

The only threat to the tories is the SNP, which its guarenteed they will get a clean sweep in scotland.
Corbyn is basically that kid that was half asleep in class then the teacher called his name out.

He's fucking useless and will Labour will be destroyed.

Make the Britbong Paedo President of Britbong.

I don't like tories as they want to cull anybody who wasn't either born into a rich family or involved with some multimillion pound tax evasion. But at the same time I know that Labour are the choice of luminous haired cucks, Corbyn wants to raise the top tax band and has agreed with the actions of dictators

Studying politics at Uni (i know right, what a subject given the climate)
Anyway, this old cook is not going to be PM simply because of brexit and in fighting.
Labour would do good to remove him with some back bencher until after the election or permanently.

But the conservative will gain more seats in the country and lose lots in cities/ south to LibDem cunts

He is too far left to stand a chance. Outside of 'multicutural' shitholes like london or moody old towns filled with unemployed steelworkers are millions of suburban middle classes.
The ones that can afford to be sympathetic vote Liberal, most vote Conservative, some surly old timers and people afraid of 'those ethnics' vote Ukip.
They all tend to vote and it is them that decide the elections, not some faggot uni kid with skinny jeans or some fat northerner with no job.

No overtly left wing party has chance for a good while yet.

That's why they're fucked, they can't get rid of him, as you'll know.
His mp's want him out becuase they can't win an election with him and they all know it.
Labour Party members who are young idealist dreamers or unemployed mill workers from Scunthorpe will vote him right back in.

Happened once, would happen tomorrow if they rebelled again. Bastard won't quit.

Many of the things he wants are things many people agree with. His problem is he has none of the qualities required to be a political leader.

He's not even remotely likeable, that's a big problem too. Even cold old Theresa May has admirers in how she handles herself, most of the people I've seen or heard in the Labour Party are a bad mixture of smug and indignant.
Hillary Benn is about the only one out of all of them I would put money on to get the nice middle-class surbanites on side.

Lots of people where I am like the idea of some of the Labour policies, but they'd never vote for them as a party. They don't even seem coherent let alone competent.

This is one if the issues. There parties election process is broken to start with. They have 8 weeks to remove him which i wouldnt say is possible, but they said the same thing with Brexit and Trump.

Im from a heavy, very heavy labour coal district. Voting majority labour with 50% or more since 1930's with John man, a well renowned MP and critic of Jeremy and pro brexit and everyone ive talked to so far say they wont vote labour.
So even labour safe seats are gone

I guess hes better than cucklord Farron but I wouldn't have this commie as our leader

MFW jonathan pie, a prominent Labour promoter and social media face, released a video a few hours ago saying the labour party is dead

I'm the opposite, very middle class quaint market town in the South filled with professionals and posh folk - our big concern isn't jobs or NHS, it's that Waitrose parking spaces are too small for XC90's. A fight between Tory and Lib Dem here is over who seems the nicest and/or has the best hair.
Labour is non-existant, even in the Blair days.

But you can still see support for Labour, when there is some. A good word for them round here means they're doing well enough to have a real chance across the country.
No-one has a good word though.
It's a shocker that the news is bleak for Labour so clearly in your neck of the woods.
Would a change of leader reverse their fortunes for your lot in an instant?

'At least I'm not that soft sod Tim'. He should use that.

Honestly its so bleak around here when im in such a labour held area. With one of the most competent MP's of any party.

While we dont have to worry about parking our new card, there is a lot of concern especially when my area is becoming increasingly middle class in many places such as the new estates being built.

With that said, i was mostly referring to the seaside areas and cities areas which we have recently seen. There has 6 bi elections mostly in the south which conservatives have either only just held or lost.
Lots of close seats which are could be lost to lib dems.

Whats your perspective of lib dems in the South?
A lot of my friends who live in posh/ traditionally wealthy areas usually support the lib dems.

Probably..... Cos Scotland vote unanimously for SNP and get a fucking Tory government and fucked out of the EU after voting to stay in..... Why because fuck Scotland.... Let's hope we get independence in indyref 2

Also yes, a change in leader would instantly change this. But shes picked such a short time for the election so its not possible.

Any moderate back bencher would increase the support. People hate jeremy, not so much their MP's

Honestly you can fuck off to the EU. Lots see if you can afford it.

Good luck being out faggots. You all believed a fanny called farage and a fucking floppy haired twat called Boris.. honestly. The English are retards.

Lib Dems here are liked pretty much because they are 'nice' and 'fair'. what support they do have is often quite obvious, LibDem signs are outside a few houses.
People here like them at local level. You'd be happy having a libdem council.

For the MP, it's pretty split between lib and tory. We are Tory now - Caroline Noakes I think, looks like a typical local 'horsey' girl with big teeth and big thighs who looks like she understands the big issues - the parking space size at Waitrose.
We used to love Sandra Gidley for LibDem a few years ago, but she sort of went completely mad.

I see no reason why we would stay in the EU. We pay more than we get, trade will continue and more Euros pass through London each day that the entire EU.
Thats not going to change.

Lets see how Scotland finds the money to run its own county while paying someone else to put restrictions on your country.

Dexit, Frexit, the German exit whatever its called.

To expand on the local stuff, not sure it's a national policy but there's a big difference between libdem and tory here with regards to the ineviatble building of more houses.
Libdems are more 'find a bit of land and build 50 houses on it', any bit of land - '50 houses'.
That irks some people.
Tory policy is build one massive estate of 1000+ houses all in one go.
That irks some people.

That's the big decider between the two locally for people who are neutral but reasonably up on politics, as far as I can tell.

Councils from my experience are always libdem around the country, simply because the major parties like Tories and and Labour simply dont care. That said, we just got a new council and building, library and bus station all costing millions each and pushed by the council - despite john man claiming himself as pushing for it.

If you have ever been to a council meeting, you would know they soend like 5 hours talking about one grave stone.

While you might imagine my area being retarded as its WC, the local conservatives love to push the fact they turned my old failing school into a top 1% academy.
Things like that is why they will win the country. Plus brexit of course.