He probably had a thyroid condition.

You could say he's naturally a big guy.

years
more like 17 months

He's just big boned.

>show is called lost
>never lost weight
pottery

He's Samoan, what the fuck do you expect?

he's mexican and i've never seen a mexican this big. he's probably the biggest mexican in the world.

>never seen a mexican this big
my fucking sides
I live in a border town and the fattest people Ive seen have been fucking mexicans

It was the will of the island

>Sawyer detected

years on the island
>>not a single pound dropped
You never watched the show did you?

fat people are fucking gross i hope this lazy piece of shit is dead by now

fuck off you fucking piece of shit there is literally nothing wrong with being fat

>i've never seen a mexican this big

"i've never seen a mexican"
is what you meant to say

It's genetics you shitlord

>fuck off you fucking piece of shit there is literally nothing wrong with being fat

>drain on your health service
>visually offensive
>dangerous to society - setting poor examples for future generations

Literally choke on a doughnut

but he was dead and just a figment of Jacks dying imagination.

did you even watch this shit?

He was eating the hidden stash of Dharma food that's why he remained fat

here's your (You)

Dont forget its a blatant statement to the world that you no self discipline or respect. And at worst youre the kind of person who thinks theyre perfect and the world needs to lower its standards to idolize who you are

Just saw him not long ago.

He's from the same city I live in and it's not that big.

kys

Mexican here

We're literally all obese as heck

If we aren't they're not real Mexicans

He was eating background characters when no one was looking.

Go to Mexico and you will see enormous amounts of mayo used.

He did loss weight (the character) also he ate lots of junk food again in season 2 when they got all the hatch shit.

yeah okay buddy.

nothinig beats American fatties. nice try trying to make yourself feel better. Americans passed Mexicans up for top fatties yet again.

yeah, nah.

false flagging piece of shit.

there was a whole episode dedicated to explaining that pay attention faggot

i lived in mexico for 6 months. they're just as fat as americans. i'd say more fat on average but america has more ultra fatfucks

He was already dead, did you forget?

Grow up.

>i've never seen a mexican this big.
Bruh, its a culture that literally fries everything in lard.

Source, spic?

You know the Americans with the highest obesity rates aren't white, right? Black women take the cake iirc.

He's Mexican. He probably had a secret stash of cheese, corn chips, and sour cream.

>mfw they put hurley in charge of the hatches food

He probably made the city seem smaller.

Where he's eating mayonnaise out of the jar like he's Winnie the Pooh and its honey.

It's his genetics, dude

Doesn't he guzzle ranch dressing or something?

He literally went down two notches on his belt

[Spoiler]wierd how I remember that line[/spoiler]

>>drain on your health service
>living in a commie hellhole
Wew

At his weight he'd be dropping pounds daily, no fucking way some Dharma peanut butter and ranch dressing would change that. Obviously the island kept him overweight because it likes caretakers that are thicc.

The actor actually did lose weight. Just, not, y'know, 200 pounds. Also, if he has dropped all the weight, how would they do flashbacks?

>the richest man in the world is literally a mexican who invented slim fast
>mexicans are not fat

>The Hatch had food in it brah

They haven't been on the island that long and they perfectly established that they found food (more than once) en masse. People just either didn't watch the show. are memeing and/or are too retarded to remember.

Who cares?

>six seasons of boring clichés, bad acting and a polar bear pissing around the tropics.

He's chilean though

wow i didn't know bill gates invented slimmies

kys my man

That all being said, he did lose weight. There was a little rumble about it in "the media" at the time. He was still fat, obviously, but he was dropping weight just from running around in Hawaii on sand for half a year. The producers obviously could not condone him losing a hundred or more pounds, because the show is built around flashbacks to before they crash.

>Be an out of work VERY FAT actor and suddenly gets a 7-year-long, every day job, that involves running/hiking around in sand
>The producers say "don't get thin, asshole. We need your body."

Finally somebody said it.

>dropping weight just from running around in Hawaii
That explains why all the natives are so svelte. Real talk though, hows a nigger get so big eating coconuts and pineapple?

>visually offensive
Pfffft how do we push this to be a real thing?

There was only no food for 1 season.

because they dont eat coconut and pineapple. they eat shit like spam, macaroni salads laden with mayo, bbq pork, and mcdonalds

>implying

You wanna lose weight?
Jog in the sand.

And season 1 is about 30 days long.