Have you ever grabbed a random girls ass? Like in a club, on the street etc. ? How did they react?

Have you ever grabbed a random girls ass? Like in a club, on the street etc. ? How did they react?

Was drunk, climbing into party bus while she was climbing out. Kinda before I could stop myself, gave her a good whole handed squeeze. She said "Woooooooo!" and kept walking. Everything went better than expected.

No. my momma raised me right.

Not random girls but girls I know, they all love it, just comment on how good there ass looks and how you just want to give it a squeeze and they will almost always offer it up to ya.

this

betas detected

yeah, was in a club once, music loud that you had to lean close to talk. she started touching my shoulder and arm while wanting to talk, i laid my hand on her lower back first but slowly lowered while talking and landed on her ass, she didnt mind, she got more touchy. so decided to give it a squize and she bit her lip. turns out she was a crazy bitch much later, but fun night nontheless.

If you think it's "alpha" or even a good pick up move to randomly grab women's asses on the street, I've got some bad news. You da beta.

Only on accident once. Luckily she seemed to realize that and laughed it off.

On this note once you get friendly enough with girls this is pretty normal in my experience, but not in that context. Though unlike the way he worded it butt grabbing tends to be an entirely playful thing with little to no sexual context. I've received more surprise grabs from them than I've ever considered doing myself.

Girls are pretty rad friends to have. I don't get why people are always so pissy about being just friends with them. Hell, they're gonna put more effort into getting you laid than your guy friends are anyway, and with them you know they won't just set you up with some STD-riddled slag who doesn't give a fuck about who the dick comes from.

Nice

I gave a blowjob to a bouncer.

I'm a guy.

I've been married to my wife for 7 years.

The blowjob happened 5 years ago.

Do you drink coffee?

Serious question.

never admit that again, you fucking cuck.

He didn't let someone else fuck his wife, user. He's a fag, not a cuck.

I've had one cup of black coffee about 3 hours ago.

How about you don't read it again?

>cuck
I don't thinkyou know what this word means. He's not a cuck, he's a faggot, if anyone is being "cuckolded" it's his wife.

Ok, so do you drink tea?

Seriously, people like that are the reason women don't feel safe. You being drunk is not an excuse. Try that with my gf and I will beat you into a bloody pulp.

During high school the hallways were particularly crowded and i grinded my hard dick on a cheerleaders ass.
it was so crowded that it was a stand still with us and my dick just kept further pushing into her ass and was amazing.

Not very often, no. I think tea and coffee about the same - rare. I prefer fizzy drinks or fruit juice.

Cringe

You wouldn't be able to, biiiiiitch. Wubalubadubdub!!

And that's the story of the closest I came to ever having sex or touching a woman

>be around 12
>at classmate's birthday party
>every time light goes out we begin dancing
>every time we dance i grab my hot classmate's big ass
>did it 5 or more times
>she never found out

See

i grabbed a cheerleader's pussy once in high school. we had a field trip out to some obstacle-course shit in the woods, and we had to do that "trust drop", where people crossed their arms and either fell forward or backward(their pick) onto people's waiting hands and arms. as she fell forward i adjusted my hand and arm placement, acting surprised, and got a handful of squishy cheerleader cooch. her pussy was FAT, motherfuckers. she was cute as hell, too.

What do you do for a living? Generally.

Yeh in a club, grinded and grabbed. You'll probs get slapped a few times but like 1 in 10 are game for it.

I do this all the time especially at concerts. These hos make it so hard not to squeeze. They usually just look at me but that's it. Not really a negative response

The trick is don't grab. Just put your hand and your side and get yourself into a crowded situation. Turn the right direction, and their ass comes to you.
Best of all, they won't say anything because you were just standing there, it's their fault.

Rush hour subways are fun... always make sure if i'm gonna be pressing up against someone, it's a pretty girl, and my hand is in the right place.

Ryan?

>gf
bullshit detected

Class swimming lessons, boys in one lane girls in the other, girl had back to me, I had a classmate between me and the girl, I reached over and grabbed her ass, classmate took the fall

really? you sick fuck

I do this with my dick. sometimes they push their ass up it more on purpose. I was with a lady friend in a bathhouse once and did this. she pressed back and gave me a real boner. mfw my dick got grinded on her pussy from behind her. she moaned a little even. not loud, but just enough for me to hear it. i bet she was wet af, but i couldn't tell as it was under water.

In a club you don't just grab, unless she is grinding you. You notice a girl is staying near you and place your hand to your side. Make sure it touches her ass a few times and gauge her reaction. If she moves closer that is your cue to move in.

Ofcourse touching ass while moving through crowds is par of the course as is brushing against them on the tube.

Newfag detected^

It depends on the scenario. If you're on a night out in a good atmosphere all having a laugh and you can kinda read body language alright then you have a chance. A married woman grabbed mine a few weeks ago when we were out drinking, I grabbed hers later in the evening, it was all fun. If you're a fucking perv and just touch girls at the supermarket randomly though thats completely different and bad.

>mfw
forgot pic

everyone is a newfag now user

there's just no avoiding that kind of situation, so you might as well enjoy it.

besides, it's the subway, that doesn't even make the top 10 of offensive sexual behavior seen on a daily basis

>Newfag detected^
newfag calling out other newfag

Least favorite response in this thread. You are a sick minded, ugly, stupid germ and you'd better do something drastic fast if you hope to have any value before your life ends

I'm a guy and I've had a girl slap my ass in a club before.

Ive never been in a situation like that where I was that close to someone. You are a pervert honestly.

I do this too. But to my mother in law. If she's in the kitchen I'll find a reason to reach over her and grind my dick on her ass.

A friend of mine was talking to a cheerleader. So as I walked by, I gave a her a good pinch on her ass. She looked around and did not see me. So she punched him right in the nose.
MFW, she bloodied his nose and he had no clue why.

any pics?

Feminazi detected^

then you don't live in a big city.

I do this when I'm drunk. I sometimes go out around 4 am and finger any drunk students walking home drunk wearing a skirt. It's amazing.

In the dentist, good looking chick working on my teeth, she had the chair raised and my hand was in level with her boobs and she leans in and my open hand happens to get a handful of her boob, best day ever

>be me
>club octagon
>seoul korea
>stationed there
>2016
>dancing
>pretty drunk
>mixed soju and and preworkout
>fucked up
>go up to this 9/10
>inb4 prolly tons of plastic surgery
>gave it a nice squeeze
>she looks at me
>starts speaking jib jab
>realizes idk what shes saying
>"police ill call police now"
>wtf
>"it was an accident"
>korean friend calms her down
>say im sorry and it wasnt an accident
>"youre lucky"
>club until 8am
>go back to base with a story to tell

>You are a pervert honestly.

kys normie, gtfo my Sup Forums

Nah. I haven't take any. Plus she's not hot. I think I just do it because she's there.

normie? what kind of music do you listen to, faggot?

ooh ooh i know. what's that one from that picture, tibetan throat music?

It was not the the ass. Once when i was in 6th grade, i stumbled upon some bags on the classroom floor and my hand went straight in a girls pussy sitting on he table.Well i wish it would gav happened 6 years later

starring your mom?

Nah, but I've had mine grabbed twice.

>tfw attractive

you don't even know what picture i'm talking about do you. the fuck, did you just get in from reddit today?

it's a good way to see if the girl is into you. unfortunately many chicks have been brainwashed to overreact to it

die in a fire.

be yourself

sigh