WAS:Report: D-Jax 'intrigued' by return to Eagles
CHI:Report: John Fox will be back as Bears coach
NYG:Pierre-Paul out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia
MIN:Harrison Smith (ankle) could miss rest of '16
IND:D'Qwell Jackson slapped with 4-game PED ban
FA:Jets pull the plug on C.J. Spiller experiment
SF:49ers sticking with Kaepernick for Week 14

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html?utm_term=.2e548074cbfa
profootballfocus.com/pro-top-10-nfl-rookies-entering-nfl-week-14/?utm_content=buffer9393a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl
twitter.com/TheHerd/status/806562470873546752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New thread but I'm having fun curb-stomping you retarded Raider's fans so I'm going to repost my reply here.

I misspoke, but my point still stands.

I invite you to insult the Chiefs, Texan, Cowboys, and teams of those other flyover states all you want, because I'm not a fan of them.

Go on. Waste your time, like a mindless child, like a fool.

Such a fool.

Tomorrow's shitposting might be the most until the day of the Owl.

Who CSB Cowboy-Steelers broship here?

daily reminder

TYBC

Based Stafford

Soon.

You still only replied to my image and not the text I've written about the Bay area being too important to lose.

Nice way of avoiding the debate.

Reminder to redirect all Raiders-Chiefs shitposting here

We're going to lose to the Saints aren't we?

No!

who /comfy/ here?

You can't contain it to just one thread.

Fuck the Chiefs btw

Because I was conceding to the text, you fucking idiot.

This isn't the fucking debate club. I'm not going to formally declare my resignation or some shit. I'm going to refute what I can, and not respond to what I can't.

Kill yourself you fucking autist.

Where does he end up this offseason? Atlanta? He's afraid of horses so he's definitely leaving KC and probably the entire AFC West.

flyovers when will they learn?

me senpai

Never, because they're retarded, even more retarded than people living in Oakland.

See how I insulted flyovers, because I'm not one myself?

Fool.

Anyone posting in this general in the middle of a Wednesday has no career, academic prospects, or anything otherwise substantial to contribute to society and needs to kill themselves.

I alone am exempt from this rule.

>it's a west coast thinks they are as relevant as the east coast when they talk down to flyovers episode

chiefs tbqhwy

>Fool.

>Gintz

To many filthy Russian frog meme posters in this thread.

Soon Carr were purge this commie menace from /nfl/ as the Raiders take control on the AFCW and the band wagoners who bring this cancer are removed.

>I've been reduced to vacuous, one-word greentext replies
Well we're done.

Hope you enjoyed being reduced to an ineffectual nothing as much as I enjoyed reducing you to one.

I have a life to get on with.

Fuck the Chefs, in Kansas City, people like to go to work during the week and come home to fall asleep in front of NCIS. They go to church on Sundays, come home and eat some brisket, and watch the Chefs win 16-9 over some lame-ass NFC South team nobody cares about. Some of them deal meth in the traditional, old-fashioned way as their ancestors did. It is a provincial existence. It is the reason the villagers grabbed their pitchforks and torches to kill the Beast when Gaston revealed him in the magic mirror. They will protect this peaceful non-threatening way of life at all costs. They are boring and fat and stupid and their precious team will lose on Thursday.

>still peddling DNC talking points after shillary was BTFO

god emperor trump will deport half of your fanbase starting in 2 weeks

go to bed bucme

in 1 month 2 weeks*

Don't try to tell me what to do.

I wish it got cold here

jamaal charles is finished right?

or will he be too dumb to know when to quit like frank gore

>Talking points
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html?utm_term=.2e548074cbfa

You Ruskies are so butthurt you're already using your media outlits and propaganda to wage war on the Post.

It's only typical you'd cheer for the commie colored team.

Thank god Carr is a good Christian and we will see him smite you and Putin on the world stage tomorrow in the frozen gulag that is Kansas City.

cold > dry heat

he is breddy good in the passing game so he can still be valuable even if he loses his edge in the run game

>Texas is a flyover state

Really user?

I was only repeating what he said at that point.

See:

As a Michigander I'll tell you that you really don't. Being cold sucks shit, give me Florida weather any day

>no academic prospects

Nigga its finals week. Last day of classes was yesterday

florida weather is dogshit senpai

if you don't want cold, go to the west where it isn't like vietnam humid every day

105 in vegas for instance feels way better than 90 in florida

you probably shouldnt post something like this

>#Chiefs D & special teams combined for 49.5% of KC’s points, most in @NFL. More than famous defensive teams like ’15 #Broncos & ’00 #Ravens.

are you implying it isn't?

Texas is king flyover

>tfw finals don't start until next week
I just want to go home and play Pokemon.

Chiefs' offense is that shitty.

>4th largest airport in the world
>flyover

Note: This doesn't necessarily mean that KC's defense is historically great at creating turnovers. This only means that their offense is inept.

So we're all on the Raiders-Cowboys Super Bowl wagon right?

Nah m8, flyover is Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois (excluding chicago), etc

All these Raiderfags ITT forgetting that the Chiefs BTFO them on their own turf...without their best defensive player.

What makes you think you can win in Arrowhead?

How is Texas a flyover retard?

>have a terrible offense
>defense and special teams have to make up for it
>put it up as a stat to make it seem like they're godly

If the Busc can do it, why not the Raiders?

bucs won

beating the raiders on a wet torn up turf is not a achievement

Hey, hey, the Bucs are good now! They just started slow

layover then

>o.co is so shit that its an advantage to the visiting team

The Bucs are good; I'm just saying that Arrowhead isn't as invincible as people think.

Everyday the Raiders carve further into your territory. Everyday fear and desperation erode your will.

When the Raiders arrive in wastelands of Kansas City tomorrow. You will have no where left to hide.

alabama/mississippi tie for king flyover you retard

>g-games only count if they're played in good conditions!

Please consider suicide

>A state with Houston, Austin, the Metroplex, and San Antonio is fly over

user I...

can't deny fact

any team that comes to the coliseum in the first 8 weeks of the season are bound to either get into a spaghetti bowl or worse

the turf is so fucking bad

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Week 13

1. Cowboys
2. Patriots
3. Raiders
4. Chiefs
5. Seahawks
6. Broncos (+1)
7. Lions (+2)
8. Giants (-2)
9. Ravens (+3)
10. Steelers (+3)
11. Falcons (-3)
12. Redskins (-2)
13. Bucs (+3)
14. Dolphins (-3)
15. Colts (+5)
16. Vikings (-2)
17. Bills (-2)
18. Packers (+6)
19. Texans (-1)
20. Titans (+1)
21. Cardinals (+4)
22. Bengals (+4)
23. Eagles (-6)
24. Saints (-5)
25. Chargers (-3)
26. Panthers (-3)
27. Bears (+2)
28. Jets (-1)
29. Rams (-1)
30. Jaguars
31. 49ers
32. Browns

i am sorry you are mentally retarded son but the teams play on the same field

>mon visage when people actually think Queefs have the advance because they're playing at home when the Raiders are the road warriors of this season.

>mon visage when people discount the fact that the Bucs beat the Chiefs when the Raiders beat them even with a historical amount of refball going in the Buc's favor.

>Denver is a major city
Colorado is a flyover over
>phoenix is a major city
Arizona is a flyover
>saint Louis is a major city
Missouri is a flyover

what makes Texas any different a few cities?

I fly from Miami to LA crossing all the little flyover states including Texas

where did I say raiders don't play on the same field you dumbass

turf is shit its a toss up whoever wins

>deeper roster
>better coach
>better staff
>more playoff experience
>no illegal mexican fanbase
>veteran qb
>veteran defense
>3-0 in division
>home field advantage
>cold
>snowing
>now the meme magic blessing of President Trump

This is why the Chiefs should win Thursday and why they are in a better position to win the AFC West.

>unironically using the transitive property in NFL

are all raidniggers this dumb?

what about 118 in vegas is that better than 90 in fl?

>On June 16, 2013 following the game against the Seattle Mariners, the Coliseum experienced a severe sewage backup. This led to pipes leaking out puddles of sewage into the showers, offices, visitor training room and storage areas on the clubhouse level of the stadium, all of which are 3 feet (1 m) below sea level. After the game, the A's and Mariners were forced to share the Oakland Raiders locker room, located on the stadium's second floor. According to Coliseum officials, the stadium's aging plumbing system was overtaxed after a six-game homestand that drew close to baseball capacity crowds totaling 171,756 fans.[51]

This was not the first time sewage problems cropped up at the stadium. For instance, on one occasion the Angels complained about E. coli in the visiting team's training room after a backup. Backups occur even when no events are taking place there.[52] For instance, Wolff wanted to go to dinner on June 12, 2013 (while the A's were on the road) at one of the Coliseum's restaurants, only to find out that food service had been halted due to a sewage leak in the kitchen

Maybe because thats all those states have? What so I guess Florida isn't a Flyover then? Using your logic what makes it any different then?

Theyre Mexicans. They cant help it

hahaha XD raidniggers :) :) get it??? its like they are NIGGERS!!! i love being racist XD i totally say the same racist things in real life like the tough guy i am!!!! :) :)

Please go back to /nba/

I remember this gem from last years Raiders/Chiefs game

100% mad

seething raiderspic detected

Are you tríggered, Juan?

These cups are to stop leaks, btw.

And here are the broadcast booth tvs

As another Michigander I'll tell you to take your thin-skinned wop ass down south, pussy.

Which player in the league do you guys think is the best kisser!? ;)

The Cowboys WILL be going to the superbowl and there is NOTHING you can do about it

no debate

Dak and Zeke obviously, they are the best at everything

its going to be expensive to acquire that many tickets to the game

Kekkk

profootballfocus.com/pro-top-10-nfl-rookies-entering-nfl-week-14/?utm_content=buffer9393a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

>Taylor Decker at number 9

Thank God we have someone who can draft now

Who do people in Alaska root for? Also, Alaska football team when?

>no wentz

shit list

twitter.com/TheHerd/status/806562470873546752

>cam newton was told to wear a tie the next day or be benched for the first series of the seahawks game
>decides to show up the next day without a tie

>chris jones
>tyreek hill
>in the top 10
>last year it was Marcus Peters and Mitch Morse

John Dorsey didnt have an impressive first couple drafts but his last two have been very very good.

fuck ron rivera. hes not a fucking kid, hes the mvp. you dont bench him for that shit. he can wear whatever he wants. if brady did this no one would bench him.