Fuck you nazi clowns. Jews rule the world

Fuck you nazi clowns. Jews rule the world

bump

Judaic bump

Back to the oven Shlomo

what the fuck kind of fingernail is that ??

Just another nigger

ילד כאפות עם ציוד גיי-מינג שחושב שהוא זיין
תחזור לfxp

>thinks "cracker" is a term that anyone feels ANY hurt over.

Dumbfuck.

>Jews rule the world
lol but everyone fucking hates you, even the people who pretend to be your friends

totally agree.

don't get too cocky man, remember what happened last time?

butthurt retard lol

this

Jews wouldn't rule shit without the U.S. giving you that sweet monies. Without us, you would be all getting raped by Muslims until there were none of you left.

you have no choice but to give us the money...thats what jews rule means lol

I am jewish myself. But we dont rule the world imo

Only because no one else loves you all. Someone has to take care of your retarded asses.

Yeah, smart people who are highly motivated and educated who rise to the top. Why would I want to support them vs ignorant Nazi rednecks?

You know where cracker comes from? Every origin story i've heard has put white people at the top of the food chain either cracking whips or taming the wild man.

Free Palestine

Thats because Jews weren't allowed in Harvard in the early 60s

Its you getting cracked now boi lolz

>being this retarded
did you know that when Israel declared it was officially a nation that it was attacked by every neighboring country, and that without any foreign aid they actually managed to gain a large amount of territory?

If anything, the US gives Israel funds so they don't go on an ethnic cleansing spree in the middle east to free the rest of the world from these goat fucking akhbars. Gotta get that cheap oil.

jews are a mongrel, mixed race...They are a mullato people...especially ashkenazi which are coloreds with a lot of african blood

ashkenazi jews are of ethiopian & mongol origin. european jews are so mixed that there is no unifying genetics. They are basically mongrels

why are jews so desperate to be considered as white when they are sandniggers...This contradicts their whole phony claim over arab lands as well

jews are the biggest welfare queens on the planet...those parasites leech trillions of dollars from goyim using all kinds of jew tricks
There was a congressional report done on the amount of money that is funnelled into israel in form of charities, aid etc.. it was trillions of dollars over the decades the study covered.

American and european intelligence agencies are controlled by 5th columnist jews. That explains how 911 was carried out and used to further israeli interests

You look like heath ledger

they did nazi that coming

also OP is a fag

Yes

But we still rule the world so who cares

gas all kikes

race war now